PDA

View Full Version : It's a Mess

Arc Burn
02-03-2014, 05:51 AM
So the title of this thread is quoting a fine cinematic production called "Campaign."

What I really am saying though that with all of the bartering and recruiting this forum is a mess. Yes, I know people have talked about it in several of the 85 threads in here.

My biggest gripe though isn't the stupid number of identical threads, but rather this line. "heavy hitters needed" or "100 million plus stats required"

1. EFF you dude.

2. Clearly you don't have many or ANY heavy hitters/100m + stats if you are on here asking for help. I get you may have limited spaces for "helpers" but you are kicking a gift horse in the mouth. Maybe I'm looking at this wrong, but to me its like going to a food bank and saying "Ugh house-brand peanut butter?? seriously? I only eat JFG creamy"

Ok I'll shut up and go be grouchy somewhere else.

Blodiea
02-03-2014, 06:06 AM
Lol! But yes you make a good point.

Pappy14
02-03-2014, 06:32 AM
Agreed and although I have used "heavy hitters" before, beggars can't be choosers! We have had great help so far and are very thankful. Blodie, check your inbox please. Arc you make good points and the event is almost over lol

Colonel J
02-03-2014, 06:38 AM
Beggers cant be choosers. But apparently they have been choosing. I can see why the middle players would take offence. Sorry were not good enough to be worthy of our helping for you. I prefer not sleeping with the enemy. If u have crap stats a crap faction expect a crap result! !! You cant rely on your mothers milk forever. Get a job and buy gold is the only answer to your shortcomings.

BostonHammer
02-03-2014, 06:42 AM
I do wish the "please help us" threads had their own section. Starting to get annoying, especially since everyone only want "Heavy Hitters", us lowly "middle-weight" hitters feel left out.

Agent Orange
02-03-2014, 06:53 AM
Best you can do is to add those abusers to your ignore list. Then if Gree would make these members posts who are ignored invisible the issue would probably be solved rather quickly.

Pappy14
02-03-2014, 06:54 AM
Yup I posted my one and only help thread in general this week lol. Will keep them in recruitment from now on if needed.

Big John
02-03-2014, 06:55 AM
Could make a sub forum so the ones that dont like it can be spared.

Or they could just skip over the threads.

Generik79
02-03-2014, 07:18 AM
There's nothing wrong with the help me threads. I think whining about them is silly. I'd rather people found ways to save money instead of giving it to GREE. Keep your help requests coming. Ignore the naysayers; they are all, I guess, in factions (like mine) who don't need help. I understand many do, and I think this is as fine a place as any to say so.

Arc Burn
02-03-2014, 07:21 AM
Could make a sub forum so the ones that dont like it can be spared.

Or they could just skip over the threads.

My intent was not to bash those that need help. I'm actually helping right now (though doubt I'd be considered a "heavy hitter")

I'm all for lending a helping hand. Yes, a sub forum would be nice. I am guilty of not checking the recruitment section enough so I 'get it' why people post in here. I was referring more to the people putting constraints on the help they are asking for.

Generik79
02-03-2014, 07:37 AM
The constraints you see are silly, yes, but perhaps due to faction spots open, etc. Also due to people not getting how boss damage works. We have players with 75 mm stats who do more damage than some with 125 mm stats. Depends on when and how they got their raw stats (more recent are bigger) and the bonus inflating those in regular game play.

yan840016765
02-03-2014, 09:29 AM
There's nothing wrong with the help me threads. I think whining about them is silly. I'd rather people found ways to save money instead of giving it to GREE. Keep your help requests coming. Ignore the naysayers; they are all, I guess, in factions (like mine) who don't need help. I understand many do, and I think this is as fine a place as any to say so.

I cannot agree more! Maybe don't put request only heavy hitters in the title is a better idea. Ppl should be grateful to any ppl who wants to come and offer help, no matter the help is big or small.

free play
02-03-2014, 12:29 PM

Ye, notting wrong with the help treads, just as many looking gor folder treads here to

Luuzer
02-04-2014, 03:00 PM

ditto to that ;)