PDA

View Full Version : Wasted Energy!!

silentassassinX
02-03-2014, 04:53 AM
Dont you just hate it when u go to tap on a npc and you hit the wrong guy!! That right there kills me. It already takes a lot of energy to finish these missions, but to waste 97 here and 120 there is a backbreaker. Im talking about all the little diffrent people walking around and getting in your way of the guy you really want to hit. Just wondering if im the only one that notices that.

ChangeMW
02-03-2014, 04:57 AM
It is what Gree wants. You will be forced to spend more to complete the mission because of these wasteful hits. Sad and shameful that they have to resort to such tactics but what do you expect?

silentassassinX
02-03-2014, 05:46 AM
Id figure they get rid of people from past npc so it wouldnt be a log jamm.

hollywood42069
02-03-2014, 07:06 AM
Dont you just hate it when u go to tap on a npc and you hit the wrong guy!! That right there kills me. It already takes a lot of energy to finish these missions, but to waste 97 here and 120 there is a backbreaker. Im talking about all the little diffrent people walking around and getting in your way of the guy you really want to hit. Just wondering if im the only one that notices that.

Go to settings In Game and turn single hit mode off. Then you half to hit each target twice and it also show how many time you have hit already

reesiepuff
02-03-2014, 07:46 AM
I have it on double-tap mode but sometimes the lag cause me to waste gold as well. Take a look at mountain pass right now, its packed! a pain in the butt to wait for your target to walk away from all the other characters. Gree needs to remove old NPCs from former event before next event starts

andypandy2
02-03-2014, 08:34 AM
This is what they call collateral damage.