PDA

View Full Version : MUST READ: Analize your competition before you make your move

Snow Bunny
02-02-2014, 08:03 PM
I exploited this player about 4-5 months ago b4 stat inflation on my funzio ID Snipey. They banned my funzio account for using a 3 letter word that's starts with a J

My point is, it's become disgusting grees lack of enforcement and has to be illegal since so much real money is involed. These photos are at a mineute scale.. People are energy glitching, inventory hacking, leaderboards modding exc. please stop for a second and look from an outside perspective. This game gives you an urge to complete something or win at something. You are being cheated. I know plenty of players that spend $1000+ a month on this game. (FYI fine print u need to request every 6 months for bonus program or you will not be on it anymore) but your competion is sittin on there laptop eating popcorn playing with the same units and hitting the same amount in WD as you are for free. Only difference is there not spending a dime. And I can only imagine the extent this goes too. People changing there inventory midwars exc. I just want to remind the big spenders of what they may be overlooking. I reoloze many have quit. For instance in WD il hit someone with low stats but they will have a LTQ prize that would have cost $200 to get. Did they spend that all of a sudden after being a free player? No, they figured out a glitch.
Last epic boss it cost me only a total of 60 gold to complete and il spend mabey $40 in a war. I know what I'm going up against but I don't care the $40 is worth the entertainment for me. I have teamates spending hundreds of real dollars and friends in other factions doing the same every 3 weeks. I am extremly greatful for that but my time is done I've had enough. I reported this player 10x in 4 days and exploited him on the forum b4. Theif confirmed it would be near impossible to have ALL the bridge jumpers that he has at level 51 back than. Well now he has 31 deadly bridge jumpers %100 hacker.

Mabey it's time to spend time with love ones, spend money on other things or play a different game. Think about the big picture here and what a scam this has become. These hackers boost up revenue on chumps to spend more and more to keep up with them.

If gree ever returns there harbor freight hammer and buys a good one and starts fixing this game mabey I will pay to complete an event. Until them I'm gunna camp or delete this app. And gree ID recommend buying snap-on or matco you might actually get the job done with the right tool ;)

Generik79
02-02-2014, 08:07 PM
Shout out for Harbor Freight....HOLLA!!!

Snow Bunny
02-02-2014, 08:29 PM
The last pic is hard to read its from right when the shrike superiority striker came out. He's been playing for quite a while along with who know how many others. In the end I guess it Dosent really matter. If ur having fun  but I know there's some that might not reoloze they are being taken advantage of.

lemonhaze
02-02-2014, 08:48 PM
im a free player so none this concerns me..i enjoy the entertainment gl in WD snow bunny since u are back at it lol

Pee-Wee Herman
02-02-2014, 08:49 PM
im a free player so none this concerns me..i enjoy the entertainment gl in WD snow bunny since u are back at it lol
Wow, your a free player? Kinda surprised :p.

lemonhaze
02-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Wow, your a free player? Kinda surprised :p. lol yup might spend a 20 or 25$ ever now and then but thats worth it..have more fun reading this forum with all the crybabys then anything

2MblaZ
02-02-2014, 08:52 PM
SNo bunny, u right, but forgot one vital thing: you CANNOT talk about hackers, call somebody hacker or anything about hacking because GREEd doesn't like hearing of it and they will turn you into mud bunny... Sad but true...

When you say 'banned my funzio account' - meaning this forum or game? It happened to my game[s] when i vented off on hackers too loudly... Ooops...

Pee-Wee Herman
02-02-2014, 08:55 PM
lol yup might spend a 20 or 25$ ever now and then but thats worth it..have more fun reading this forum with all the crybabys then anything
Nice. I'm not much of a spender either.

lemonhaze
02-02-2014, 08:58 PM
Nice. I'm not much of a spender either. best way to be..that way we dont get upset when something goes wrong bc we are out nothing compared to the big boys

Snow Bunny
02-02-2014, 09:00 PM

Ahhh I shouldn't even comment but mabey u should update your signature? Or u are a free player in a top 10/25? U got all the health regen units and take amphetamines everywar? Can't imagine free player meeting Thoses requirements or even having targets... I guess You used to use gold and mabey have some units and friends to lean on. I'm glad u enjoy the entertainment. That's what it's all about but IMO not for the price some are paying n I feel they can't possibly reoloze they are playing so many cheaters and continue to spend what I find redicoulous amounts of money for what it is

Colonel J
02-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Youve taken an inappropriate avenue to dob hackers in. If you have an issue send a ticket. Using scare tactics publically will hurt grees bottom line. Id expect that you will be banned snow bunny. I know it sucks but you have to follow grees TOS to the dot. But credit to exposing this kinda stuff. Just dont complain when u get banned yourself.

Dutchie
02-02-2014, 11:57 PM
Youve taken an inappropriate avenue to dob hackers in. If you have an issue send a ticket. Using scare tactics publically will hurt grees bottom line. Id expect that you will be banned snow bunny. I know it sucks but you have to follow grees TOS to the dot. But credit to exposing this kinda stuff. Just dont complain when u get banned yourself. Errrr..... Hello! Wakey, wakey! Did you not read Snow Bunny's post at all? Which part of the "I reported this player 10x in 4 days" did you not understand? I think Snow Bunny is beyond caring as to the ban hammer. Hackers have always been running rings around GREE and will continue to do so as the game security is weak sauce. I think most players are fully aware of that. GREE do have a process in place for reporting hackers but there is zero feedback and lacks transparency for the fear of witch hunting. After having said all that... IBTL!!!!

Dutchie
02-03-2014, 12:35 AM
BTW, Colonel J... How is that threat to get me permanently banned from these forums working out for you? I'm perfectly capable of doing this myself at some point in the near future :P

Colonel J
02-03-2014, 01:23 AM
Please dont hijack threads dutchie. This is about what snow bunny said not about our debacle. Peace out.

Dutchie
02-03-2014, 02:31 AM
Please dont hijack threads dutchie. This is about what snow bunny said not about our debacle. Peace out.OK CJ(54)... Back on topic, hackers rule ALL games. The gaming industry has a lot to learn in the realms of security. Not a big issue when a game was just $50 up front, but this has been turned on its head with the birth of in-app purchases and the gaming industry needs to take security seriously from the ground up during development. Studies show it is much more cost effective than firefighting!

Snow Bunny
02-03-2014, 05:38 AM
I handed gree an inventory hacker on a silver platter. Cross referenced ticket numbers everything. 5 months later he's still playing. Talk about a spit in the face! Must be nice to hit every 30 sec in WD for free. If it happens at this level I can only imagine its worse and there's more players like this that can add/remove units

Systematrix
02-03-2014, 05:48 AM
I was lucky enough to get 1 Deadly Bridge Jumper, I think 31 is impossible. But do those bonuses stack on the DBJ? I didn't think they did...

Cow
02-03-2014, 05:56 AM
Ever wonder why we don't have an easy way to see inventory? ;) This is why. It takes forever to go through somebody's inventory to see what units they have. It really is a shame that hackers can run crazy like they are.

Snow Bunny
02-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Bump. Hit player again today he's still playing with %1000 health regen probably tore up FLTQ for factions hittin every 5 seconds. Are we gunna let these players in turkey ? Gree support Dosent seem to want to ban this player. I know this goes against everything n they hate it but any mods can u restore some faith for me and adress this player that's been doing this for months

I'm gonna be relentless on this one. Plain and simple this is not right.

yan840016765
02-03-2014, 04:46 PM
lol yup might spend a 20 or 25$ ever now and then but thats worth it..have more fun reading this forum with all the crybabys then anything

That is funny comments.. Opposite, I hate to come because all the crybabies...

yan840016765
02-03-2014, 04:47 PM
The health regeneration rate issue is back or what? That 31 deadly jump bridge make a big difference, I guess... Or maybe they don't stack?

Snow Bunny
02-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Sent in my last ticket to support. If i don get a real answer not an automated messege on why he wasn't banne and still playing I will shut my mouth go to apple and get a refund for my all my accounts. Than I will put it all on black ;)

tayyib
02-03-2014, 05:33 PM
GREE only sees that real dollars r coming into their accounts they don't want to know who hacks who doesn't.