PDA

View Full Version : Need Help! MOD that is...

Evil Mastermind
02-02-2014, 01:11 PM
Will a Moderator please move all the "help" threads to the faction recruitment area or delete them. They don't belong in this part of the forum. Players apparently don't understand that it is still a "recruitment" thread even though it may only be a temporary situation.

Since many apparently don't understand or don't want to use faction recruitment then maybe you (moderators) could create a new sub-forum for MW titled "Faction Event Assistance".

Cheers!
Evil M. ;)

droffatsto50
02-02-2014, 01:19 PM
I know I posted a help thread (btw deleted now to stop clogging up lol) , but this is a genius idea :)

free play
02-02-2014, 01:35 PM
What about a buy and sell folders and concrete sub section or I need section, you could ask to get the general section broken into many sections, maybe some of the treads should be in the off topic section

2000y2k
02-02-2014, 01:54 PM
Or they could just use the recruitment area. Maybe a new thread could be created that defines what recruitment is such as help, a hand, assistance, join us,...

Evil Mastermind
02-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Or they could just use the recruitment area. Maybe a new thread could be created that defines what recruitment is such as help, a hand, assistance, join us,...

They should. But they don't.

Colonel J
02-02-2014, 07:26 PM
Yeah good point evil m. These copius amounts of requests for help is kinda getting old. Only babies cry for help.

Luuzer
02-04-2014, 11:46 AM
What about a buy and sell folders and concrete sub section or I need section, you could ask to get the general section broken into many sections, maybe some of the treads should be in the off topic section

I've been wanting buy/sell subsection for a long time now. Also there should be a special thank/brag section. Forum gets flooded after wars and LTQ-s about thankings and stuff :D

back spasm
02-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Evil, such a crybaby lol, it's simple to overlook/ignore the posts that you don't want to read...