PDA

View Full Version : We lost to a level 95 and need help! 245 440 703

Conceptfly
02-02-2014, 01:07 PM
We are starting another 95 in 25 minutes, so if anyone can help we would really appreciate it! Our faction code is 245440703. Our name: MoFFo

Let us know if and how we can help in the future!

Conceptfly
02-02-2014, 01:27 PM
We will also reciprocate if a faction needs help from us. We just need about 1/3 of it from the help. We are starting in 3 minutes!!!

lemonhaze
02-02-2014, 01:52 PM
gl buddy hope u all knock it down and get ur prize :)

Conceptfly
02-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Thanks lemonhaze! We are going for it now, but will need help to beat him. Are you offering?

Colonel J
02-02-2014, 04:24 PM
If your faction cant beat lvl 95 boss regardless of what help you may get. You wont finished it. Come back in a few football seasons when your stronger. Rome wasnt built in a day . You crawled before you walked. Sorry to dissapoint you but you will fail.

lemonhaze
02-02-2014, 04:50 PM
Thanks lemonhaze! We are going for it now, but will need help to beat him. Are you offering? no i was not offering mate..i was just wishing u gl bc u seem very determinded to get it and u deserve it working this hard for it

Supermanjr055
02-02-2014, 04:52 PM
send me pm and let me know how much space you have... we will come over and knock it down for you.....in return you guys should help another small faction that's starting out by donating cash... we should all help each other.. :-)

lemonhaze
02-02-2014, 04:55 PM
If your faction cant beat lvl 95 boss regardless of what help you may get. You wont finished it. Come back in a few football seasons when your stronger. Rome wasnt built in a day . You crawled before you walked. Sorry to dissapoint you but you will fail. u dont need to be putting up the discourageing info even if ur post maybe true..they are many that can and help a small fella out

send me pm and let me know how much space you have... we will come over and knock it down for you.....in return you guys should help another small faction that's starting out by donating cash... we should all help each other.. :-) well said mate and i 100% agree with u

Colonel J
02-02-2014, 07:21 PM
Ha discouraging? ? The word sup is discouraging. No one likes it when the same team wins all the time. Sup is nothing without the players who it defeats. No hero does not have an enemy. I think this dude that needs help would get more satisfaction from completing raid boss due to my comments. But if he fails so be it. Its part of the game.

Conceptfly
02-02-2014, 09:26 PM
We beat it with the help of two forum members, and 30 of our members laying hits on. Thanks for helping! I am working on helping a weaker faction now. Thanks again.

Colonel J
02-02-2014, 11:07 PM
Well done. Next time try the little four letter word gold. Gold does amazing things in modern war.

Conceptfly
02-02-2014, 11:16 PM
I've given them enough money, and right before the stat inflations. They didn't give me good customer service in two cases where I lost gold/gems, so I'm not spending anymore. It makes my wife much happier!

JWEED
02-04-2014, 06:35 AM
send me pm and let me know how much space you have... we will come over and knock it down for you.....in return you guys should help another small faction that's starting out by donating cash... we should all help each other.. :-)

Just wanted to let you know that the peeps at moffo came and helped my faction, The Thin Blue line, finish the normal missions. They went over the top to help us out with finishing missions! They gave their time, donations and knowledge without hesitation and for that we are extremely grateful. So to all the peeps at moffo, if there is anything we can do to help you guys in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. You guys are truly a class act!! Take a bow cause in our eyes you most definitely deserve it!!! Thanks again!! The Thin Blue Line..

Conceptfly
02-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Glad to help. ;)