PDA

View Full Version : Auction For Final Spot

FOAD
02-02-2014, 12:31 PM
I'd post this in the other forum but all the dealing is going on here.

We are on 8/10 and will finish Raid Boss in a few hours. We have one open spot.

We will sell it to the highest cash bidder to help another syn on syn bonuses.

Here is process:

1. Minimum cash bid of $3 Billion Gree cash, you can add bricks into bid, to win bid

2. Only those responding with higher than $3 Billion gree chase will be responded to

3. Winner will visit syn that is almost finish to verify. Then they drop off cash to other syn and return for last boss.

4. Auction closes in a couple of hours as we will be done by 4 PM EST

FOAD
02-02-2014, 12:50 PM
Update. Finished 8th. Members of syn finishing want to get it done by SuperBowl Time. So we are gold hitting 9th. Auction may close in about an hour.

We will set up auction room in GM. Send me your GM info or email address to those that already responded. Thanks

RealTeflonDon
02-02-2014, 01:24 PM
$5 gree cash +1 brick. Get@me

FOAD
02-02-2014, 01:28 PM
$5 gree cash +1 brick. Get@me

That and a real USD will get you a bridge in Brooklyn

RealTeflonDon
02-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Okay. $100mil GREE$, 4 bricks. Prize first then donate. Legit offer.

FOAD
02-02-2014, 01:53 PM
Auction Closed. Two winners as freed up another slot. Yes, we got minimum bid. Thanks

Buccal
02-02-2014, 03:24 PM
FOAD I appologize for piggie backing your thread, but even with my number of posts, I am not allowed start a thread on my own yet.

Our syndicate will be finishing the Normal Goal Chain soon. Only 1 more level 80 to beat.. we have 9 openings we are auctioning for 200 mil in game cash each. Please get back to me asap. the syn code is 789 487 744. We are the Sinus Lift Syndicate.

So if you have a mini and want the normal chain, or you are a DL and wanna get stronger, or are just looking for a new syndicate to join then come check us out. if you join groupme we will consider keeping you on.

Enjoy the Super Bowl!

TheTanker
02-02-2014, 09:30 PM
FOAD I appologize for piggie backing your thread, but even with my number of posts, I am not allowed start a thread on my own yet.

Our syndicate will be finishing the Normal Goal Chain soon. Only 1 more level 80 to beat.. we have 9 openings we are auctioning for 200 mil in game cash each. Please get back to me asap. the syn code is 789 487 744. We are the Sinus Lift Syndicate.

So if you have a mini and want the normal chain, or you are a DL and wanna get stronger, or are just looking for a new syndicate to join then come check us out. if you join groupme we will consider keeping you on.

Enjoy the Super Bowl!
Got ~600 uzis for sale best offer gets them either bricks or cash. Pm me with your palringo or line id.

cooch
02-02-2014, 09:37 PM
Got ~600 uzis for sale best offer gets them either bricks or cash. Pm me with your palringo or line id.

Will be interesting if price goes up or down. You're a bit late in offering. Most have gotten their uzis and only 13.5 hours left. So will the price go up or down since they need heavy hitters for Boss 100 help.