PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Blah Blah, Boss too Strong Blah Blah !

Vegaman
02-02-2014, 11:10 AM
Please help my faction of 60 members. We can't beat the level 40 Boss and need High level 200k stat players to come and spend loads of GoLD doing what we all can't be arshed with.

Its not fair... We always miss out on the mega million stat rewards because we have weak players and don't co-ordinate ourselves.

Its GREE's fault and SUP and Speed Ump and that Datapig and cow guy and Micky Macky Momo guy not ours ....moan whinge moan....

Duncan00
02-02-2014, 11:17 AM
Lol yea just to voice my opinion on the whole "I need help" issue. I find it to be alittle annoying. We finished it in about 24 hours but we did it with lots of gold and the help of our WHOLE faction. We have a great faction that comes together in time of need. It's kinda upsetting these factions that can not finish on their own or try to finish without using gold. Recruit better players and spend the cash. We all know you need gold to stay competitive in this game. Just seems everyone wants to get the units for free. I'm totally against it. No need to start bashing my post, it's just my opinion

Pappy14
02-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Here's my opinion. It's a free game and playing free is another avenue of playing the game. Utilizing jumpers takes coordination and I'm sure members of your faction also jump around with one or more of their accounts. We're a top 400 team who had 42 members hit the last boss. I'm not complaining when I ask for help to finish a goal. What's wrong with trying to coordinate with other groups/players to accomplish a goal for free instead of paying to click a hundred times?

Sinisterclick
02-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Lol yea just to voice my opinion on the whole "I need help" issue. I find it to be alittle annoying. We finished it in about 24 hours but we did it with lots of gold and the help of our WHOLE faction. We have a great faction that comes together in time of need. It's kinda upsetting these factions that can not finish on their own or try to finish without using gold. Recruit better players and spend the cash. We all know you need gold to stay competitive in this game. Just seems everyone wants to get the units for free. I'm totally against it. No need to start bashing my post, it's just my opinion If you can't do it with your own cash, spend someone else's....

#Reaper
02-02-2014, 11:50 AM
Another guy whining.

J V
02-02-2014, 12:02 PM
If it bothers you that people ask for help, don't read their posts!! It's obvious which ones are asking for help, just skip over them. And why is it an issue that people want to utilize others help? There are plenty of people who finished an don mind helping other factions cause they benefit as well! But it's cool keep complaining!! Haha

MaverickINsc
02-02-2014, 12:08 PM
while I agree it is a little humbling to ask for help in these events the guys that helped us out (just to get close to the last 2 levels)received good units and didn't spend gold...just time and attack.....so was mutually beneficial.....if it was affordable to finish or a faction just needed folders or health/attack and not BOTH.....might be a lot less of this needed

I am a cow!
02-02-2014, 12:08 PM
Lol yea just to voice my opinion on the whole "I need help" issue. I find it to be alittle annoying. We finished it in about 24 hours but we did it with lots of gold and the help of our WHOLE faction. We have a great faction that comes together in time of need. It's kinda upsetting these factions that can not finish on their own or try to finish without using gold. Recruit better players and spend the cash. We all know you need gold to stay competitive in this game. Just seems everyone wants to get the units for free. I'm totally against it. No need to start bashing my post, it's just my opinion

We spend gold and lots of it to no avail our leader dropped about a vault and several members and officers did as well and the rest of the members dropped numerous amounts of gold just to get to 26 where we get screwed over

Duncan00
02-02-2014, 12:10 PM
Just voicing my opinion is all, not complaining. And no, our members do not jump around. We are against that we let go a group of people that got us 1 mil war points for that. Kinda hard to skip over it when that's all people do on the forum

mayhem
02-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Hey Vegaman, sounds like you are bitter that free players have found a way around spending gold and still getting the big units... WHAAA WHAAA... Mercs rule.

Duncan00
02-02-2014, 12:12 PM
Sorry to hear that "cow"

samsayagh
02-02-2014, 12:12 PM
We need help to beat a level 95 rampus boss

code is 245-440-703

please help us

Skittles711
02-02-2014, 12:16 PM
It never hurts to ask. With the constant increase of stats and gold needed to compete all paths should be explored. Not everyone is privileged to be in a top faction full of gold spenders.

Duncan00
02-02-2014, 12:21 PM
Good point skittles, luckily I am. Still even if me personally was in a faction that could not finish a certain event I still would not want help from outsiders. That's just me.

free play
02-02-2014, 12:22 PM

Didn't see in any ones tread seeking help that they wanted to use others gold, don't know where you got that from, notting wrong with getting help or going to help.

I often go back to my first faction to donate money and help them. We need help, we have gold, we have folders, what we don't have is the fire power.

So just don't bother reading the help treads, they will be gone soon and it will be back to all the usuall rubbish that gets posted,

I would certainly help some one if I could in an event like, suppose some people like to help, we all need it from time to time.

samsayagh
02-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Well Duncan, I dont really agree, if outsiding help can help you go forward why not...

Vegaman
02-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Hey Vegaman, sounds like you are bitter that free players have found a way around spending gold and still getting the big units... WHAAA WHAAA... Mercs rule.

One Day, Maybe just one Day, people will read the thread before jumping in. We have finished the event and are happily farming units. We spent some gold and we coordinate times to all turn up and hit the Boss. We have 700k stat players to 25 million stat players. Difference is everyone helps together and thats how you get the rewards...

Just making a comment with my thread, about the Full page 1 of the forum, of Help Me life's not fair threads.

Life ain't fair. Get over it. Buy some Gold , don't buy gold, find a way around, don't find a way around, but stop starting thread after thread about how you can't get the rewards because your faction is weak. Spend some money Or TIME getting better stats then its easy.

This i want it now culture Sucks.

Duncan00
02-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Free play, never said people asking for gold and Sam ok that's your opinion and that's fine.

MaverickINsc
02-02-2014, 12:37 PM
from freeplay

"So just don't bother reading the help treads, they will be gone soon and it will be back to all the usuall rubbish that gets posted,"

That's the truth freeplay.....Whats more annoying, the players banding together to help each other or all the threads asking gree for mod help or answers that never come on game issues......This help "movement" falls in line with classic military "can-do" attitude and I don't mind it. Adapt, improvise and overcome.... what's the big deal?

free play
02-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Free play, never said people asking for gold and Sam ok that's your opinion and that's fine.

Ye, your right my bad, just off a 14 hour shift and didn't read your post properly.I know it's frustrating all the treads, I had one here but moved it to recruiting, we had 46/56 on the lvl 100 and it still took us a rake of gold to beat, we simply don't have that kinda funds to best lvl 26 and 27.

Archer59
02-02-2014, 12:45 PM
"Time" will not get you the stats needed to compete at the end of these events. I've invested as much "time" as anyone since I started playing and my stats, while good for my level, have very little impact on the final stages of ANY event. So to suggest that all a player has to do is only invest "time" is way too simplistic. Only $ or being apart of a Top 100 faction will truly get you decent stats. The "time" factor flew out the window long ago. (Couldn't help myself with the whole time flies thing.)

free play
02-02-2014, 12:46 PM
from freeplay

"So just don't bother reading the help treads, they will be gone soon and it will be back to all the usuall rubbish that gets posted,"

That's the truth freeplay.....Whats more annoying, the players banding together to help each other or all the threads asking gree for mod help or answers that never come on game issues......This help "movement" falls in line with classic military "can-do" attitude and I don't mind it. Adapt, improvise and overcome.... what's the big deal?

True, I said it earlier on a different tread that there's so much rubbish on this forum and then some asks for help and then another tread is started slating the one about asking d
for help.

I know our faction would love help to finish this but for me it would be cool to see some big stats come in, help, not much chatter and leave again, just like the magnificent 7, that's a good film, going a bit off topic now

Duncan00
02-02-2014, 12:48 PM
No worries, it's just getting frustrating reading lists on here, everybody wants something. People asking mods to post a prize list for ltq. We never had that only reason we did is because Devon started doing it for us then when he left others picked it up. It's really not their job to tell us the prize list. If you wanna know the prizes then do it. That's one of my favorite things about the game looking to see what unit I won.

Vegaman
02-02-2014, 12:51 PM
Must go start a new thread asking for an ageing Bald headed (ex King of Siam) gun totting dude, or 6 other hombres to save the day. LOL like the imagery you're conjuring

Rob TRK
02-02-2014, 12:56 PM
We're a team running around top 150 depending on match ups and player availability. We always complete faction events as a team, no outside help. Co-ordinated planning and a degree of Gold spending gets us there. We have a steady group of experienced players who's stats are decent, not amazing. It can be done, but it needs a team mentality and a willingness to spend a bit. But it's cheaper than war spends in terms of stat returns.
Good luck to the teams asking for help, kudos for those who choose to help others!

free play
02-02-2014, 12:57 PM
Must go start a new thread asking for an ageing Bald headed (ex King of Siam) gun totting dude, or 6 other hombres to save the day. LOL like the imagery you're conjuring

I'm a dreamer ...

Luuzer
02-04-2014, 02:58 PM
One Day, Maybe just one Day, people will read the thread before jumping in. We have finished the event and are happily farming units. We spent some gold and we coordinate times to all turn up and hit the Boss. We have 700k stat players to 25 million stat players. Difference is everyone helps together and thats how you get the rewards...

Just making a comment with my thread, about the Full page 1 of the forum, of Help Me life's not fair threads.

Life ain't fair. Get over it. Buy some Gold , don't buy gold, find a way around, don't find a way around, but stop starting thread after thread about how you can't get the rewards because your faction is weak. Spend some money Or TIME getting better stats then its easy.

This i want it now culture Sucks.

well we have a faction where mostly are 3-5 mil guys. Our top hitter passed 10 mil during this raid boss. So for us beating lvl 100 was VERY HARD. Did couple of them but then we stopped. U cant get whole faction online at same time. Maybe if U have all in same continent yes, but we have people from different places. On higher bosses we did get up to 30 unique hitters, but stats wasnt good enough to beat them :(

DFI
02-05-2014, 01:52 PM
"Time" will not get you the stats needed to compete at the end of these events. I've invested as much "time" as anyone since I started playing and my stats, while good for my level, have very little impact on the final stages of ANY event. So to suggest that all a player has to do is only invest "time" is way too simplistic. Only $ or being apart of a Top 100 faction will truly get you decent stats. The "time" factor flew out the window long ago. (Couldn't help myself with the whole time flies thing.)

I don't agree at all. Time will get you in a top 100, if you look at the WD point requirements, be active enough and you can score 60k+ gold free. The way I see it, play smartly and you can easily be top 100-150, spend a little bit and you can be top 75, etc. I've played most levels, from top 10 to top 400 over the last 12 months. Invest time, think of a strategy and then decide which level you want to play (ie: how much is your budget). Contrary to what some may believe, it is a sellers market. Smart and active players are not the majority, and add in gold spending and it becomes a rarity.

I just had an idiot post a snide remark on my page yesterday, thanking me for being stupid enough to spend gold so that others can play for free. My first thought was this clown has 1/10 of my stats and likely 1/100th of the fun I have. If s/he ever knew how little I have spent to get the stats I have, maybe the person would rethink his/her own strategy. This game is all about strategic spending, not throwing money at every event. And if you want to play gold free, you still can, and have much better stats than the fool who posted on my wall.