PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else remember....?

Bshappell
01-31-2014, 11:12 PM
When these forums used to be filled with useful information and not a bunch of people crying about this game.... Food for thought xoxoxo

Dianish
01-31-2014, 11:33 PM
Indeed. I dont get why they cry/complain so much. Either they accept how the game and keep playing or they could just quit - Whining doesnt make anything better. Its just how people are when they get online. They can act like whatever they want and even get away with it. If they act like that online, its almost certain they are like that IRL to - The web is boosting bad people. Some how....

The game it self has lacked content for a long time now. Gree doesnt have the best customer support and they tend to fool the players and they only think of their income. It's business... Cant blame them. Ofc they could be a good company by evolving one of their best games to something more and not just some slotmachine. It's up to Gree what they want to do. They could earn at least twice as much on the game if they just listened to the good suggestions some players has come forward with. Gree is blindsided. No doubt about that.

Either deal with it or quit. Its simple :)

Starwulf
01-31-2014, 11:53 PM
I want to cry/whine right now. My buddy in Iron Throne, my fellow epicless friend fused a Beastmaster tonight. He told me he was sorry and wished he could take it back, but the damage has been done. I'm now the only "active" member left without an epic in the guild. Le'Sigh.

Totally just kidding about the crying/whining part. Super happy for him, and hopefully I'll get either a Tec, Northerners, or Arbor once I fuse my 3 Wurmshrouds into the 3 Mono-water we just had. Have a good feeling about it, just seems like the time is right for me to get an epic.

Bshappell
01-31-2014, 11:54 PM
I love you. I was to lazy to type that and was hoping someone like you would be a hero ;)

Sarah 101
02-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Complaint it is like feedback , everyone think about what the best for him or the best for his guild ,unlike you they care about the game not the players .. we are free to complain and ask for better services and in same time we try to help who need help "if we can"
Have a nice day

Dianish
02-01-2014, 12:32 AM
Complaint it is like feedback , everyone think about what the best for him or the best for his guild ,unlike you they care about the game not the players .. we are free to complain and ask for better services and in same time we try to help who need help "if we can"
Have a nice day

If cursing and swearing its more than a complaint.

I.e

1: "I dont think the new arena is as good as expected. It lacks alot and could use bla bla bla" <<-- Complaint and feedback!

or

2: "I f'ing hate the new sh*t arena. F*cK f'ing Gree to hell bla bla bla" <<<--- Complaining, Crying and Whining!

See the difference?

Sarah 101
02-01-2014, 12:46 AM
In that case I agree with you ^^

Dianish
02-01-2014, 01:40 AM
In that case I agree with you ^^

Hehe :) 'Should have pointed that out sooner. Always figured people knew the difference. Sorry about that :)

Reversal
02-01-2014, 01:52 AM
I want to cry/whine right now. My buddy in Iron Throne, my fellow epicless friend fused a Beastmaster tonight. He told me he was sorry and wished he could take it back, but the damage has been done. I'm now the only "active" member left without an epic in the guild. Le'Sigh.

Hahahaha, I love you.
For reasons some might not understand.

ZERO_07
02-01-2014, 02:46 PM
When these forums used to be filled with useful information and not a bunch of people crying about this game.... Food for thought xoxoxo
Game was more balanced back then, and you can also be Free2Play and still be pretty competitive too.

sxespanky
02-02-2014, 09:06 AM

Woah Super Secret code! and also i hit 100 yesterday! i never actively leveled. but now find the arena hard because i dont have epics and anyone above 100 seems to have more than one. =[ shoulda hovered at 90's forever. i do have a but load of 4* with earth, so none of them can fuse each other now.

cry for me?