THX x 100000.... >.<

Huntin Rifle
Army Helmet
Bullseye Sniper
Wrestler Mask

THX X 100000....

Sphinx
08-29-2011, 11:25 AM
Hunting rifles can be taken from enemies when you attack them .. same for Army helmet

The bullseye Sniper is when you completed an area (I think it's the 5th one if I'm correct) or its boss
Wrestler Mask I never found them anywhere, always got them from looting an enemy

Mr Bonaducci
08-29-2011, 02:45 PM
Hey guys/gals when looting other players i see there loot in the winning fight screen but it's never added to my inventory.Only the things i have personally looted from cities show up in my inventory.for instance i have won over 5 wrestling mask but only the one i looted from city shows up anyone else have this problem or am i just reading it all wrong?

Stevenam81
08-29-2011, 08:17 PM
Yeah, aparently this is a known bug and they are working on it. I don't know if it will be in the next software update or if it will just be something they patch on their servers. I hope they fix it soon. I've been screwed out of so many items it isn't even funny. I've probably looted 7 or 8 hunting rifles but only have 2. Those really would come in handy for the guys in my mafia still using pistols. I'm also missing quite a few butterfly knives, wrestler masks, army helmets, etc. It would be nice if the patch would give me the items that I'm missing but I think that is just wishful thinking. I'm betting that the patch will just keep the issue from happening in the future.

Crime City Mark
08-30-2011, 04:34 PM
Yeah, aparently this is a known bug and they are working on it. I don't know if it will be in the next software update or if it will just be something they patch on their servers. I hope they fix it soon. I've been screwed out of so many items it isn't even funny. I've probably looted 7 or 8 hunting rifles but only have 2. Those really would come in handy for the guys in my mafia still using pistols. I'm also missing quite a few butterfly knives, wrestler masks, army helmets, etc. It would be nice if the patch would give me the items that I'm missing but I think that is just wishful thinking. I'm betting that the patch will just keep the issue from happening in the future.

Yeah, it's kind of impossible for us to give out all of those items, but we'll try to do something nice for PVPers in the near future to make up for this.

Chukuli
09-04-2011, 05:57 PM
Where can i loot bloody AK 47?

Lana Mano
09-04-2011, 07:10 PM
what i found out is that u wont get the loots when ur attacking ur rival in their own hood based on my experience... i got jerked off a few samurai knives, a chain whip, a bloody AK, steyr aug, m14 sniper rifles and other stuff... what u do is attack them on the rivals list... u will guaranteed get it in ur inventory.. sigh

Lana Mano
09-04-2011, 07:16 PM
oh and another thing... higher chances of getting good loots when ur attacking around the same level or above u.

Lana Mano
09-04-2011, 07:20 PM
@chukuli: i acquired the bloody AK as a prize through "thug life, winning streak etc type of missions"... then i lucked on another through pvp

Chukuli
09-05-2011, 06:11 AM
Thanks alot Lana Mano

Junglistical
09-05-2011, 10:27 AM
what i found out is that u wont get the loots when ur attacking ur rival in their own hood based on my experience... what u do is attack them on the rivals list...

So you go to their hood, scout their profile, leave their hood, find on rivals list again and hit attack?

HIT ANG3L
09-05-2011, 03:43 PM
K this makes sense cheers

If I attack through rivals list and win an item.... Will that person loose it?

And wat is Pvp?

Lana Mano
09-05-2011, 10:15 PM
@junglistical: yeah. not necessarily leave their hood, but u can pull up the rivals list while ur there. if u cant find them anymore, then its up to u to attack them there or find another rival. *shrugs*

@hit ang3l: no.. ur rival wont lose their items. and pvp is "player versus player"

Doctor EWW
11-16-2011, 06:15 PM
I've been playing crime city for about a month now... And I was wondering why there isn't a way to get gold without spending real money on it. I understand funzio wants to make money, I'm not saying you should be able to earn hundreds of gold pieces at a time; however, it would be so much cooler if you could earn gold by doing missions or pvp, even just one piece at a time... Or at the very least, a way to convert X amount of cash into X amount of gold. That way everyone has an option to save up for the best items, not to mention the ability to refil your energy / stamina and do more jobs. Doing this would keep players on the game for longer periods of time, and I bet it would definitely get more people to play the game to begin with, instead of starting and realizing they'll never get the good items and just quitting. I hope someone from funzio reads this and does something about it, I truly believe it would benefit players and funzio alike.

Doctor EWW
11-16-2011, 06:18 PM
I've been playing crime city for about a month now... And I was wondering why there isn't a way to get gold without spending real money on it. I understand funzio wants to make money, I'm not saying you should be able to earn hundreds of gold pieces at a time; however, it would be so much cooler if you could earn gold by doing missions or pvp, even just one piece at a time... Or at the very least, a way to convert X amount of cash into X amount of gold. That way everyone has an option to save up for the best items, not to mention the ability to refil your energy / stamina and do more jobs. Doing this would keep players on the game for longer periods of time, and I bet it would definitely get more people to play the game to begin with, instead of starting and realizing they'll never get the good items and just quitting. I hope someone from funzio reads this and does something about it, I truly believe it would benefit players and funzio alike.

Ps my mafia ID# is 754 229 357 , feel free to add me

2Legit
11-16-2011, 07:06 PM
Huntin Rifle - PvP
Army Helmet - Fish Market (Tuna Boat) or Circuit Street (Tattoo Parlor)
Bullseye Sniper - Packer Heights (Tito Ricci)
Wrestler Mask - Chinatown (Chinatown Gift Shop)

vessan
11-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Huntin Rifle/ Army Helmet/ Wrestler Mask are looted from PVP randomly

skunk
11-17-2011, 01:34 AM
So is the bug fixed.
Will pvp loot be added to inventory now?

skunk

Piff
11-17-2011, 06:49 AM
Loot has been adding into my inventory pretty consistently for me.
Are u guys still getting jipped of items?

Certes
11-17-2011, 10:00 AM
Look at the dates on the posts....this occurred months ago. That bug was fixed a long time ago.

heath4pack
11-18-2011, 07:28 AM
I just got a skull shotgun from a fight...is that the only way to get one? I kinda like it :)

617Pats
11-18-2011, 08:38 AM
what i found out is that u wont get the loots when ur attacking ur rival in their own hood based on my experience... i got jerked off a few samurai knives, a chain whip, a bloody AK, steyr aug, m14 sniper rifles and other stuff... what u do is attack them on the rivals list... u will guaranteed get it in ur inventory.. sigh

This is not true for me, I sometimes attack people in their own hood after looking at their stats. I almost always get the loot item in my inventory if I happen to get them to drop one. I have missed on only a very few loot items when it shows I got them but overall they are usually added to my inventory. Some people just have bad luck in this game.

Max Power
11-18-2011, 09:02 AM
This is not true for me, I sometimes attack people in their own hood after looking at their stats. I almost always get the loot item in my inventory if I happen to get them to drop one. I have missed on only a very few loot items when it shows I got them but overall they are usually added to my inventory. Some people just have bad luck in this game.

Dittos.

I never attacked blind when doing fight streaks and got all the loot that I earned.

eXc Drake
11-18-2011, 09:04 AM
Yup. I miss streaks! Now I rob and and attack blind. Saves a lot of time though.

ISA DOG
12-05-2011, 02:18 AM
Wrestler masks... just got one from a succesful attack

K@le
12-05-2011, 09:52 AM
Wrestler masks... just got one from a succesful attack

You will get lots of them, so many it won't even count to your stats anymore hahaha

ISA DOG
12-05-2011, 01:22 PM
You will get lots of them, so many it won't even count to your stats anymore hahaha

I havent said that it is my first WM hahaha

ISA DOG
12-05-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm getting the third butterfly knife in a row... where are the others items dammit???

RealSkeez
12-13-2011, 09:14 AM
I am having serious problems beating people now. I cant even get successful robberies anymore. Does anyone know how i can fix this. I am also looking for the missions to get good loot. If you have any suggestions i could really use it.

Thanks,

Skeez

dudeman
12-13-2011, 01:45 PM
I am having serious problems beating people now. I cant even get successful robberies anymore. Does anyone know how i can fix this. I am also looking for the missions to get good loot. If you have any suggestions i could really use it.

Thanks,

Skeez

If you can't beat rivals, or even rob them, my guess is you have weak stats and could benefit from a long camping trip.

I could be wrong though.... Having won hundreds of fights in a row (so many winning streaks and thug life and championship in a row without losing I've lost count, but definitely in the hundreds), I know that some players stats look strong but in reality their stats are several K lower than their profile says.

The only advice I can give is work on your stats. Buy better equipment and make sure you have enough of all item types. If you can't beat anyone now, there's zero point in continuing to gain levels unless you want to have an even more difficult time. Camp out, work on your stats.