PDA

View Full Version : Player is beat up already

Jeremy Kyle
01-31-2014, 01:13 PM
Why is every rival like this? Surely they shouldn't show up if they are too beat up, im hoping you guys have done this on purpose while you rush a leaderboard together and a mod on final prize

Jeremy Kyle
01-31-2014, 01:18 PM
Like i said i think GREE did it while they sort something out....... I mean hope not think lol

cooch
01-31-2014, 01:21 PM
You can attack a player a maximum of 20 kills before he's dead to you. I am not sure if Gree has set the "timeout" to be less than hour before he can be killed again.

Many players are and will continue to be beaten up. It is a PVP tourney. I am not sure if there is a PVP helpful hints in player created guides.

If not, you are learning as you go along, get used to it. It's not that bad everyone plays, everyone but the strongest get beaten up, and recharges to get smacked somewhere between 1/2 hour to one hour later. Everyone is beating everyone up.

Jeremy Kyle
01-31-2014, 01:25 PM
I haven't hit anyone yet because they are all too beat up lol

RealTeflonDon
01-31-2014, 01:27 PM
I haven't hit anyone yet because it's a waste of time.

t12pm
01-31-2014, 02:03 PM
You can attack a player a maximum of 20 kills before he's dead to you. I am not sure if Gree has set the "timeout" to be less than hour before he can be killed again.

Many players are and will continue to be beaten up. It is a PVP tourney. I am not sure if there is a PVP helpful hints in player created guides.

If not, you are learning as you go along, get used to it. It's not that bad everyone plays, everyone but the strongest get beaten up, and recharges to get smacked somewhere between 1/2 hour to one hour later. Everyone is beating everyone up.

That isn't the problem we had this before they had to open the rivals list up or something more than normal, now with the new sh it rivals list it is back I tried everyone on my list even though only a few would be wins. Sure before you would find some too beat up but there were still many to fight now there isn't one. So before giving info like you have at least know what your talking about

GucciMane
01-31-2014, 02:07 PM
Why is every rival like this? Surely they shouldn't show up if they are too beat up, im hoping you guys have done this on purpose while you rush a leaderboard together and a mod on final prize

Its because only the players who can get beat up in the first place are good targets for everyone.

Jeremy Kyle
01-31-2014, 02:09 PM
Its because only the players who can get beat up in the first place are good targets for everyone.

Every single one of my rival list is the same, im over 8m attack and there's not one person on my list that isn't beat up too much already, no amount of refreshes or changing amount of mafia is changing this

cooch
01-31-2014, 02:41 PM
I haven't hit anyone yet because it's a waste of time.

dude you were one of the few old timers that liked the RL changes. What's Up?

Rjc
01-31-2014, 03:29 PM
Soon this issue will be as wide spread as the Uzi issue. Beginning to look like another failed event.

scottmac112
01-31-2014, 10:04 PM
On that note, does anyone know how long the current timeout is? In other words, when I'm camping on someone's hood (now that I've finally found someone I can beat consistently), how long until I can attack them again? On my mini, the one I've been camping at has been approximately 70 minutes.

azgrunge
02-01-2014, 07:44 AM
On that note, does anyone know how long the current timeout is? In other words, when I'm camping on someone's hood (now that I've finally found someone I can beat consistently), how long until I can attack them again? On my mini, the one I've been camping at has been approximately 70 minutes.

Nope, but let us know what you find out.

Benjibbks5
02-01-2014, 08:32 AM
I have the same problem and another set of worse issue. I don't seem to get "too beat up". Thus I get attacked all the time, and there is no "2 hr break" for me. It only takes less than 10 min for my news feed to filled to the max of 50 too...

Danny Clear
02-01-2014, 08:50 AM
Im surprised any one is "too beat up" I dont no many people participating in this waste of time