PDA

View Full Version : Wall Damage is LESS?! in Barrage Barrens

Master Acai
01-31-2014, 12:20 PM
Hey, HEy, HEY...What's up with the change in damage points for attacking the wall? All previous wars a single attack netted about 4K damage. Today the damage against a Level 7 wall is only about 1.5K. Yikes! Is this a change? Is there a problem on the Gree software side? No, wait....its a plot to lower all the conquest points!

Zenobia
01-31-2014, 12:27 PM
Yes, confirming our wall hits are doing MUCH less damage as well. And with no warning this was coming. Now 3 times as many hits have to be wasted on walls. A horrendous and blatant attempt to make players spend gems to be able to actually get any hits in after the walls are down. :mad:

Person
01-31-2014, 12:30 PM
Was afraid this might happen. LaW walls take over 100 hits to take down at L10, not surprising walls get some sort of boost in KA

Master Acai
01-31-2014, 12:40 PM
Okay, I've calmed down a bit...not much. Bad news is this was unexpected and the change is dramatic 62% decrease in damage to the wall. The good news is that walls have more value than ever before. Bad news is we can't score enough points wihout gems to qualify for the prize units based on conquest points rankings. Good news is for all who put up walls. Bad news has been a lack of stones laying around. Suggestion...how about a 20% decrease in damage?

Master Acai
01-31-2014, 01:07 PM
Correcting myself...conquest points will be lower, but prizes are for rankings relative to one another. So , that is no different.

Vile Lynn
01-31-2014, 07:22 PM
If nobody built walls, there would be no prob :cool:

Krayt
02-01-2014, 05:19 AM
At least walls actually serve more of a purpose now...
This is probably in response to those who hate splinter groups

KenjoMegi1
02-01-2014, 05:54 AM
i hate doing all the hits but im glad I donate 100+ stones to my guild every week now to guarantee we can have walls up during the wars :)
-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abaddon-

Krayt
02-01-2014, 06:10 AM
Walls are actually legit walls now

Ashandrina
02-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Next war stones can be bought with gems ...

Krayt
02-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Next war stones can be bought with gems ...

Way to give Gree the suggestion. Now it will happen

Metsrock9931
02-01-2014, 09:47 AM
Glad to know Gree is finding more ways to increase their revenue by decreasing wall damage. 5.6million attack now does only 2500 points worth of damage. That is truly amazing to have a 33% decrease. (Sarcasm) Gree unfortunately this has hampered the guild experience. Many guilds have decided not to spend gems to take out a wall. Sure we only receive half the points attacking an opponent but it is better than spending gems on a wall that does not increase your units or help increase stats. Let it be back to normal as it is up to the guild to purchase walls, if they do then they have protection if they don't then it is their choice. Continue what you are doing and you will find many more not enjoying the game because you only focus on your highest contributors.

Ashandrina
02-01-2014, 11:00 AM
If it happens it was allready decided my post won't have any impact on that ..