PDA

View Full Version : new epic

bosskiller
01-31-2014, 12:14 PM
What the heck? The new epic is mono earth. I would they release that epic right before war with mono air epic??

Sarah 101
01-31-2014, 12:28 PM
You forget something more important it's only 20% sale and the war is armor war .. ^_^ Gree love the customer so much

Tater
01-31-2014, 01:06 PM
If you want to know how much attention Gree(d) pays to the game, look at the element icon on the clayplate+ armor in the news ad for opening 11 chests. That is a prime indication to how much they really care or look at the game. But don't forget to empty your bank account for the new GW.

The Pale Rider
01-31-2014, 02:05 PM
You forget something more important it's only 20% sale and the war is armor war .. ^_^ Gree love the customer so much

20% is F-cking Bullsh-it!!!

person123
01-31-2014, 02:11 PM
So I've been thinking.... RR spends over 3 thousand gems on war. Why not just open chests now? The epics in chests are the same if not stronger than the war epics now.

Decu
01-31-2014, 02:19 PM
So I've been thinking.... RR spends over 3 thousand gems on war. Why not just open chests now? The epics in chests are the same if not stronger than the war epics now.

Chest epics are monos. And it's a Chance, when GW epics are like guaranteed.

person123
01-31-2014, 02:35 PM
Not all of them are monos.

evilheart
01-31-2014, 02:53 PM
I know its random when you open the 11 chests. But it really bothers me when you get 3or4 of the same 2 star armors. I would really appreciate some different armors if your gonna get 2 star.

ZERO_07
01-31-2014, 03:15 PM
Honestly if you're going to shell out 999 gems worth, you SHOULD be guaranteed a random Epic...

busteroaf
01-31-2014, 07:17 PM
20% is F-cking Bullsh-it!!!

Angry they are only doing their normal sale much?

I could see cussing about no sale or a 10% sale, but 20% is their normal.
Get a grip man.

busteroaf
01-31-2014, 07:20 PM
Honestly if you're going to shell out 999 gems worth, you SHOULD be guaranteed a random Epic...

No, no you SHOULDN'T. It defeats the purpose of things having some randomness to them.
Also, if the rarity of the armor means anything, there should be no guaranteed Epic. If everyone has them, they aren't special anymore.

Xtrips
01-31-2014, 11:55 PM
No, no you SHOULDN'T. It defeats the purpose of things having some randomness to them.
Also, if the rarity of the armor means anything, there should be no guaranteed Epic. If everyone has them, they aren't special anymore.

Everyone already have them. Wake up. Ok not everyone but too many too make it "special" to have an epic.
But I agree, it shouldnt be an guaranteed epic but the guaranteed legendary for opening 40 chests should be the best legendary out there, always. As it is now, its worthless

Sarah 101
02-01-2014, 12:57 AM
You don't have to be angry , just don't buy or buy what you think is enough for you ..
It's not must to be at any rank , you can save gems for other wars . I'm doing that I will play free this war and the next war i will be with Beth since cafe retired .

Reversal
02-01-2014, 01:18 AM
That guy on Android with 1.3M Points in the Arena must be feeling pretty fked up now from getting the Tectonic Mantle a few days ago with this Epic making his Tectonic look like ****.

busteroaf
02-01-2014, 06:38 AM
Everyone already have them. Wake up. Ok not everyone but too many too make it "special" to have an epic.
But I agree, it shouldnt be an guaranteed epic but the guaranteed legendary for opening 40 chests should be the best legendary out there, always. As it is now, its worthless

Worthless to some, but hey, somebody, somewhere is still going to buy 40 chests just to get the extra armor. And someone, somewhere is going to buy 40 chests without giving a crap what the armor is, they just want the discount. Doesn't matter what the extra is, the point is, people will still buy it. Why would Gree just give away better stuff when people are already buying it?

Also, everyone does not already have them. Remember Elita's (mocking) post about how as many people complain about epics being too available, the other half complain about not having any. That means somewhere in there, there are still enough people that don't have them that send in "its unfair" tickets.

Another question: how many of those epics are even leveled? Having an epic and being able to make good use of it two totally different things. That annoying kid that is level 60 with a half leveled blaze? Do you really consider them in you "everyone has an epic" statement? I don't.

Every Tom, ****, and Harry having Epics doesn't help with slowing down the stat creep either. Nor would giving out the best legendary. You don't flood the market with the best of something. Then everyone with enough money to buy 40 chests is instantly in the higher bracket. What about the little guy? He's still chopped liver, and likely won't ever bother to spend money, because the gap is already too high. Keeping the "guaranteed" part of it as something that isn't the best, keeps it so that the 40 chest button isn't instead labeled "instant win".

Sent
02-01-2014, 11:46 AM
That guy on Android with 1.3M Points in the Arena must be feeling pretty fked up now from getting the Tectonic Mantle a few days ago with this Epic making his Tectonic look like ****.
Eh. He got 38 fusion boosts, an Epic+, and 1k+ enchanted keys (assuming he got all 20 win streaks). He probably got mad fusion boosts from the enchanted keys and a ton of other crap as well. I wouldn't be mad.

Xtrips
02-01-2014, 12:16 PM
Worthless to some, but hey, somebody, somewhere is still going to buy 40 chests just to get the extra armor. And someone, somewhere is going to buy 40 chests without giving a crap what the armor is, they just want the discount. Doesn't matter what the extra is, the point is, people will still buy it. Why would Gree just give away better stuff when people are already buying it?

Also, everyone does not already have them. Remember Elita's (mocking) post about how as many people complain about epics being too available, the other half complain about not having any. That means somewhere in there, there are still enough people that don't have them that send in "its unfair" tickets.

Another question: how many of those epics are even leveled? Having an epic and being able to make good use of it two totally different things. That annoying kid that is level 60 with a half leveled blaze? Do you really consider them in you "everyone has an epic" statement? I don't.

Every Tom, ****, and Harry having Epics doesn't help with slowing down the stat creep either. Nor would giving out the best legendary. You don't flood the market with the best of something. Then everyone with enough money to buy 40 chests is instantly in the higher bracket. What about the little guy? He's still chopped liver, and likely won't ever bother to spend money, because the gap is already too high. Keeping the "guaranteed" part of it as something that isn't the best, keeps it so that the 40 chest button isn't instead labeled "instant win".

Gree thinks just like you. People spend gems, why change anything. Then, when its too late, they will try to change but too many will have left the game playing other games.
People who reason like that obviously knows very little about marketing, running a company etc. Where would apple be of they just sat down and said, we are happy with the sales from iPhone 3, why develop it further? Where would IKEA be, where would Microsoft be. Where would designers be if they just did one collection and decided not to create more because that collection sold.
Do you understand or are you like eu...whatever his name is. Your annoying guildie.

i like the game, I dont want it too happen but it is inevitable when they keep giving **** rewards to guilds that place 11-100, especially 11 and 12. People get fed up. From what ive seen from other games from gree they shouldnt be confident in keeping their income, their latest is so bad its hard to believe they put their future on that.

Elita is free to posts more detailed stats on 100+ players, until that I believe what I believe.

busteroaf
02-01-2014, 12:16 PM

Eh. He got 38 fusion boosts, an Epic+, and 1k+ enchanted keys (assuming he got all 20 win streaks). He probably got mad fusion boosts from the enchanted keys and a ton of other crap as well. I wouldn't be mad.

This, and:

Tect+ is still as formidable a tank epic as any, mono or not. This new Epic is just the opposite with attack. Both have their benefits. When I see people with 3 of Air/fire-water-earth, I laugh and go to town on them.

busteroaf
02-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Gree thinks just like you. People spend gems, why change anything. Then, when its too late, they will try to change but too many will have left the game playing other games.
People who reason like that obviously knows very little about marketing, running a company etc. Where would apple be of they just sat down and said, we are happy with the sales from iPhone 3, why develop it further? Where would IKEA be, where would Microsoft be. Where would designers be if they just did one collection and decided not to create more because that collection sold.
Do you understand or are you like eu...whatever his name is. Your annoying guildie.

i like the game, I dont want it too happen but it is inevitable when they keep giving **** rewards to guilds that place 11-100, especially 11 and 12. People get fed up. From what ive seen from other games from gree they shouldnt be confident in keeping their income, their latest is so bad its hard to believe they put their future on that.

Elita is free to posts more detailed stats on 100+ players, until that I believe what I believe.

I know nothing about marketing, or what it takes to be successful, what it takes to stay successful, and keep people coming back. Yet I successfully run bars and restaurants and continue to turn profits and grow and open up more locations, and locations dedicated to just catering and holding private events. Nope, I must be an idiot.

For my restaurant, sure, I have to adapt. But I also can pick and chose my battles on what I want to adapt with. You don't like that I charge $.50 for an extra side of ranch? Okay, sure, I can throw that in. You don't like that I charge $7.50 for a pint of Stone Enjoy By 2.14.14 IPA? Good luck finding it at that dive bar down the street, or somewhere else for cheaper. The customer is NOT always right. If you believe they are, you're the idiot, not me.

You say "when its too late they will try to change"... when its too late, they've already made 100's of millions. Man, that must suck to be them. Making millions on an easy to run mobile game. There is such a large market on mobile games, they don't need to change the game. The model they are using is just like 1000's of others. It works. Its a cash grab, and that is it. Accept that fact and you will be much better off in your gaming experience. Once the game runs its course, all they need to do is start over in a new game/skin and bam. Repeat the cycle. I'm not saying its the best option, but it works. I'm sorry you don't want to accept that while you feel these companies need to change to suite your needs, or your wants, it just isn't going to happen. Or, that the game is going to die a horrible death. We're on what, war 8? 9? And yet people are still here. Still participating in war.

You also can't compare a mobile game like this to a company like Microsoft, Apple or Ikea. If you are, you're again, an idiot. Same as trying to compare this to WOW. These games and companies cater to totally different crowds. Mobile gaming is about quick in and out, micro transactions. These other companies: Large, keep for a long time purchases. Last I checked, I don't swap out phones every time I don't like it. But I sure as hell can just go ahead and delete that app if I don't find it fun to play anymore. Two totally different concepts.

Also, complaining about war rewards for 11 and down is totally different than saying "they should give away epics with every 40 chest purchase. Smarten up.

dragonx254
02-01-2014, 04:58 PM
What the heck? The new epic is mono earth. I would they release that epic right before war with mono air epic??
How is that surprising?

The chest epic happens to be a perfect counter to the new war epic. They've done it before.

Xtrips
02-01-2014, 05:47 PM
I know nothing about marketing, or what it takes to be successful, what it takes to stay successful, and keep people coming back. Yet I successfully run bars and restaurants and continue to turn profits and grow and open up more locations, and locations dedicated to just catering and holding private events. Nope, I must be an idiot.

For my restaurant, sure, I have to adapt. But I also can pick and chose my battles on what I want to adapt with. You don't like that I charge $.50 for an extra side of ranch? Okay, sure, I can throw that in. You don't like that I charge $7.50 for a pint of Stone Enjoy By 2.14.14 IPA? Good luck finding it at that dive bar down the street, or somewhere else for cheaper. The customer is NOT always right. If you believe they are, you're the idiot, not me.

You say "when its too late they will try to change"... when its too late, they've already made 100's of millions. Man, that must suck to be them. Making millions on an easy to run mobile game. There is such a large market on mobile games, they don't need to change the game. The model they are using is just like 1000's of others. It works. Its a cash grab, and that is it. Accept that fact and you will be much better off in your gaming experience. Once the game runs its course, all they need to do is start over in a new game/skin and bam. Repeat the cycle. I'm not saying its the best option, but it works. I'm sorry you don't want to accept that while you feel these companies need to change to suite your needs, or your wants, it just isn't going to happen. Or, that the game is going to die a horrible death. We're on what, war 8? 9? And yet people are still here. Still participating in war.

You also can't compare a mobile game like this to a company like Microsoft, Apple or Ikea. If you are, you're again, an idiot. Same as trying to compare this to WOW. These games and companies cater to totally different crowds. Mobile gaming is about quick in and out, micro transactions. These other companies: Large, keep for a long time purchases. Last I checked, I don't swap out phones every time I don't like it. But I sure as hell can just go ahead and delete that app if I don't find it fun to play anymore. Two totally different concepts.

Also, complaining about war rewards for 11 and down is totally different than saying "they should give away epics with every 40 chest purchase. Smarten up.

Good for you on your business.

The comparising with big companies was just the change fact, nothing else.
People.du change mobiles these days like they change underwear. Geez some people buy 10-12 new phones a year.

Obviously we know that this model works but that doesnt mean its the best or the way to keep going. All im saying is that the way THIS game is run is the wrong way. Your buddy Eu........ said it best himself: I only play a mobile game 2-4 weeks, but this is different.
Ofc you cant compare to wow on the game. But how the company can think I think its a fair comparasing.

See it this way. Lets say theres a gw once a month. There are x amount of players always buying gems on the sale before the war. You can call these players subscribers.
Now at this point you can think in two ways:
1. Lets not evolve the game. Lets not release new designs on armor too.often. Lets not give customer support. So on and ao on. Lets only try to milk the money.
2. Hey, we have alot of players that put money in the game. What can we do too.keep the game interesting for players that buy gems? What can we do too keep players that on occasions buy gems. How can we keep making 4-5 million not only the coming 6 months but the next 6 months aswell.

Your pick. I cant even understand why you as a player even are discussing against number two.

I accept how the game works and but I like too express my view and if think it could be done different I say so.

We obviously have too accept how gree chooses to run their games. But it doesnt mean that people cant keep asking for changes.

busteroaf
02-01-2014, 10:22 PM

The comparising with big companies was just the change fact, nothing else.
People.du change mobiles these days like they change underwear. Geez some people buy 10-12 new phones a year.

Obviously we know that this model works but that doesnt mean its the best or the way to keep going. All im saying is that the way THIS game is run is the wrong way. Your buddy Eu........ said it best himself: I only play a mobile game 2-4 weeks, but this is different.
Ofc you cant compare to wow on the game. But how the company can think I think its a fair comparasing.

See it this way. Lets say theres a gw once a month. There are x amount of players always buying gems on the sale before the war. You can call these players subscribers.
Now at this point you can think in two ways:
1. Lets not evolve the game. Lets not release new designs on armor too.often. Lets not give customer support. So on and ao on. Lets only try to milk the money.
2. Hey, we have alot of players that put money in the game. What can we do too.keep the game interesting for players that buy gems? What can we do too keep players that on occasions buy gems. How can we keep making 4-5 million not only the coming 6 months but the next 6 months aswell.

Your pick. I cant even understand why you as a player even are discussing against number two.

I accept how the game works and but I like too express my view and if think it could be done different I say so.

We obviously have too accept how gree chooses to run their games. But it doesnt mean that people cant keep asking for changes.

We have to accept how Gree chooses to run their games, but I don't have to accept bad grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Please, fix it.

Anywho...

The way this game is run is wrong? To you it is. Because either you're the sucker that dropped money and didn't get squat, or... you're a f2p that can't keep up with the spending Jones's. Which is it? To many, this game is run just fine. The one's who aren't *****ing. Oh, repeat armors? How many playing have actually seen the repeat armors/bosses? Does it REALLY matter in the end game if they've recycled a boss skin? Really? Does it? No. The look of the armor isn't going to win you arena or guild war. Stats, and element advantage does. It could be a Blue box on my screen, but if it beats your armors, guess what, my blue box wins over your sweet looking armor.

Duplicate Arena rewards? Oh lord, they've had a duplicate Arena reward already! The world is going to end!!!! Did you honestly expect them to give away a new epic each week for Arena? They'd just have to come out with Epics even faster than they already have. If you believed this would happen, please, delete your account. You're an idiot.

As a player defending your option 2?... yeah, it would be great if they did something to keep everyone involved and invested. But things happen outside of the game that play into if/when people continue playing. They could come out with guild raid bosses tomorrow and it wouldn't change my opinion on the game. I'm not overly interested in playing other than to spend the last of my bulk gems and help out a few people who are willing to listen when I give advice like "don't fuse all your GD armors away in hopes of getting 1 freaking epic..." I've already made my decision. I have other things in life that I'm choosing to spend my time/money on. That is why I can argue against number two. Next question?

Idiot.

sxespanky
02-02-2014, 08:53 AM

at $600 each outside of contract, no, no we do not. i get my $50-200 phone roughly every 1.5-2 years.

thats what i took out of that conversation. but i agree, the customer is always an idiot.

EDIT

they release a new game with the same mechanics with new sprites... duh.

Bshappell
02-02-2014, 11:58 AM
These posts always tickle me 😍

Darth Ovious
02-03-2014, 04:30 AM

I know. Getting that points in arena would cost a bucketload. Don't get me wrong I spend money on this game but I wouldn't really be able to win the arena. He would have been better using his money to open these chests. Someone from my guild opened one load of 40 chests and the new plus version two times in the pull. He also got an arborsteel as well. So he was very lucky. I opened 80 chests and got the new epic (normal).

shukai84
02-03-2014, 05:54 AM
boring argument between players..yawnz..if only gree bothers to read ur silly argument and debuts...Tsk Tsk Tsk..
I suppose they would prolly be better off getting "Cherie" to answer the complains and problems faced by players in game... lol