PDA

View Full Version : Major security breach??

honest Abe
01-31-2014, 11:31 AM
Apparently this hacked folder thing from the other hacked crate event thread is not a joke. There are apparently people trying to sell them!!!!! I am not tech savvy so if people who are care to comment please do. Apparently this allows people to add as many of whatever unit as they want (including guns on the last crate event)!!! Gree, it sounds like you (and your paying customers including me) have a major problem. Are you aware of this?? Are you shutting it down?? Have you gone through the rest of the top 50 or 250 from the crate event and banned ALL of the hackers (not just the top 5)??? This kind a breach of trust is the kind of thing that will decimate your intellectual property. This is as SERIOUS as any of your other hacking issues!

Hazzardguy
01-31-2014, 11:47 AM
GREE will politely ask you to not speak of such things here. Their way of handling cheats and hacks is to silence those who will speak out against it.

honest Abe
01-31-2014, 12:18 PM
Isn't there a simple script that can detect this and permanently ban any account that does this?? Can't be that hard.

Web323
01-31-2014, 12:19 PM
It should not be that hard to do, but the sad part is they can simply tweak the file to go around any script they run

CJ54
01-31-2014, 12:34 PM
If anyone sends us some actual EVIDENCE via ticket rather than hearsay, rumor, or baseless accusations, we'll look into it ASAP. Until that point, I'd prefer not to have the usual thread on the forums that is nine pages of hearsay, rumor, and baseless accusations.