PDA

View Full Version : It's official, HTC Blue is breaking up...

kykboxr
01-31-2014, 10:49 AM
It was a long time in the works, but several key players are or have retired including the leader, tomatoverdie. They may still around this weekend, but the long-lasting top 10 syndicate is capoot. I wish them well and I do hope that they find respectable syndicates to join. I'm sure the +20% IP modifier will be useful is most syndicates except SAS and SC lol

Good riddance turds!

PS - montecore is no longer in SAS and has joined SC

Seacrest out!

Guisseppe17
01-31-2014, 10:52 AM
It was a long time in the works, but several key players are or have retired including the leader, tomatoverdie. They may still around this weekend, but the long-lasting top 10 syndicate is capoot. I wish them well and I do hope that they find respectable syndicates to join. I'm sure the +20% IP modifier will be useful is most syndicates except SAS and SC lol

Good riddance turds!

PS - montecore is no longer in SAS and has joined SC

Seacrest out!
WHOA. Don't ya think the whole "montecore is in SC" thing shoulda been the first thing you said? That's like saying oh, my car was stolen, I had my wallet, house keys, and some nickelback CD's in there. Oh, and my two-year-old son was in the backseat.

PedroPimples
01-31-2014, 10:53 AM
Are you saying that Montecore is worth more than all of Htc?

kykboxr
01-31-2014, 10:54 AM
WHOA. Don't ya think the whole "montecore is in SC" thing shoulda been the first thing you said? That's like saying oh, my car was stolen, I had my wallet, house keys, and some nickelback CD's in there. Oh, and my two-year-old son was in the backseat.

Indeed

Well said, my bad

I hate those HTC bums

montecore
01-31-2014, 11:01 AM

Did you ever think that maybe, just MAYBE, I DIDN'T WANT THAT TO COME OUT ON THE FORUM?

Are you saying that Montecore is worth more than all of Htc?

We've all known that since syndicates started.

TMI
01-31-2014, 11:11 AM
I'm not sure if this is a troll thread?

If it's not, then good luck to the remaining players. I'm sure you'll be great additions to any syndicate you join. I'm not sure what the OP is talking about regarding not being useful in SAS though. If any of the HTC Blue players are interested in joining SAS, please feel free to PM myself or another officer.

:)

montecore
01-31-2014, 11:12 AM
Or come join me in Solemn Carnage!

Guisseppe17
01-31-2014, 11:16 AM
I'm not sure if this is a troll thread?

If it's not, then good luck to the remaining players. I'm sure you'll be great additions to any syndicate you join. I'm not sure what the OP is talking about regarding not being useful in SAS though. If any of the HTC Blue players are interested in joining SAS, please feel free to PM myself or another officer.

:)
Lmao. If montecore had left SAS, there'd be half a dozen threads about it. However the HTC blue part might be true, I personally don't know (or care for that matter).

The Toe
01-31-2014, 11:16 AM
Lol Monte, maybe you should change your signature file before you start recruiting for SC....

PedroPimples
01-31-2014, 11:19 AM
Lol Monte, maybe you should change your signature file before you start recruiting for SC....

I agree. No one cares about Roy horn.

montecore
01-31-2014, 11:32 AM

CROM cares.

westside187
01-31-2014, 12:16 PM
loool
did u just say:
htc blue is falling apart hahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

pedofile pimple ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhhhhahaahhhahahah

claimming ur a leader when ur an officer, that couldnt even keep ppl in syn hahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaahahaha h

PedroPimples
01-31-2014, 12:18 PM
If I was officer not leader then it surely wouldn't be my fault if people didn't stay in?

montecore
01-31-2014, 12:23 PM
If I was officer not leader then it surely wouldn't be my fault if people didn't stay in?

You don't sound like much of an officer. You sound like someone who lacks accountability.

westside187
01-31-2014, 12:25 PM
well in my pm's u were claiming u were the leader, how quik did u forget u lier.

its got alot to do with the officers to u know!! dont go blaming ur leader u traitor, backstaabbers, thats what htc is,

this is a joke, cant believe we declared war with a team that crumbling down :( poor things .

PedroPimples
01-31-2014, 12:26 PM
I take accountability if things go well.
Like when we destroy the fakers pretending to be SC in war.

westside187
01-31-2014, 12:27 PM
You don't sound like much of an officer. You sound like someone who lacks accountability.

hes not officer at all montecore, he pointed the finger at the leader straight away. lol

PedroPimples
01-31-2014, 12:28 PM
well in my pm's u were claiming u were the leader, how quik did u forget u lier.

its got alot to do with the officers to u know!! dont go blaming ur leader u traitor, backstaabbers, thats what htc is,

this is a joke, cant believe we declared war with a team that crumbling down :( poor things .

What I can't believe is that SC endorses racism and people joking about pedophilia.
And also that you are that bothered by me that you are on your third account in about an hour.
Doesn't even have the brain power to comprehend how to not get banned.

westside187
01-31-2014, 12:29 PM
I take accountability if things go well.
Like when we destroy the fakers pretending to be SC in war.

u wish bro is that the best u got, poor homless little boi ,

theirs a top 55000 team called htc blue u wanto join looooooooooooooooooooollllllllllll

PedroPimples
01-31-2014, 12:31 PM
Do you even know what you type?
Are you still bitter because we beat you each time we fought you last war? Is that what this is all about?

Touch Down
01-31-2014, 12:56 PM
Do you even know what you type?
Are you still bitter because we beat you each time we fought you last war? Is that what this is all about?

So you have claimed to be the leader?

You are an officer that won't stand by your team falling apart and you put the blame on your "real" leader.

You still use the term "we" when you try talk smack about beating another team?

Looks like your true worth and colours are showing.

westside187
01-31-2014, 12:59 PM
no its because u came into my thread and started sticking ur nose into everything and accusing me,

if you stopped the trolling in the first place this wouldnt happened , u still wouldve had your team in 1 piece

RealTeflonDon
01-31-2014, 01:03 PM
It's official. No one cares.

PedroPimples
01-31-2014, 01:04 PM

You are an officer that won't stand by your team falling apart and you put the blame on your "real" leader.

I'm sorry but do you know anything that is happening?
Do you know anything about this?

Your thread deserved to be trolled because you have nothing worthwhile to say and obviously do not know anything.
It's obviously your bitter because you lost and will continue losing. You and your weak team.

Rebels maybe you should keep your nose out or you will get beat down by Htc the same as sc did and are currently getting beat more In the pvp. Whining ingame like the loudmouths they are.

Fredfreddy
01-31-2014, 01:07 PM

Sorry way, way, way off topic here. The mixture of your avatar and your spelling of the word "colour" confuse me.

westside187
01-31-2014, 01:08 PM

thnk you , hes only a girl of his word

westside187
01-31-2014, 01:11 PM

Your thread deserved to be trolled because you have nothing worthwhile to say and obviously do not know anything.
It's obviously your bitter because you lost and will continue losing. You and your weak team.

Rebels maybe you should keep your nose out or you will get beat down by Htc the same as sc did and are currently getting beat more In the pvp. Whining ingame like the loudmouths they are.

if u guys did beat us as i cant remember! any dont u reckon if it was rival match we would win?

try staying in the top1000 b4 u even say another word!!

hes saying solomans carnage is a weak team looool, someone slap this guy with the rank list

sister morphine
01-31-2014, 01:19 PM
if u guys did beat us as i cant remember! any dont u reckon if it was rival match we would win?

try staying in the top1000 b4 u even say another word!!

hes saying solomans carnage is a weak team looool, someone slap this guy with the rank list
Do you mean Solemn Carnage? Don't they teach spelling down under?

westside187
01-31-2014, 01:22 PM
Do you mean Solemn Carnage? Don't they teach spelling down under?

does it really matter how i spell it, botox lady, aslong as u get the point

sister morphine
01-31-2014, 01:35 PM
does it really matter how i spell it, botox lady, aslong as u get the point
Actually it does, cos whether it's done through ignorance or as some kind of ploy to make yourself look "street", it just makes you look like an aris.

montecore
01-31-2014, 01:47 PM

So you openly admit that you saw a thread that "deserved to be trolled" and willingly trolled it, in direct violation of forum rules and human decency?

RealTeflonDon
01-31-2014, 01:53 PM
In direct violation of human decency.

That's just lol

ant1greeny2
01-31-2014, 01:55 PM

Want to say that to his family?
I'm assuming it's a real story, if not then my bad!

PedroPimples
01-31-2014, 02:07 PM
If they come and ask me.
Now where's our racist fantasist little thing gone.

I personally doubt you are even in sc, you claim to be a leader who helped make the team, yet don't even know what they are called? Sounds like a troll with a big mouth who can't back up his actions so is trying to bring someone else into it. Only the other day you was posting to try and sc**** Into a t10 team.
Wouldn't surprise me if this was another one if montecores little trolls. He can't take anything seriously.
Come on little one what will be your next lie you will try and claim?

Touch Down
01-31-2014, 02:37 PM
Sorry way, way, way off topic here. The mixture of your avatar and your spelling of the word "colour" confuse me.

From bama but spent most of my life down under. Color vs colour either way is correct but my iPad likes colour ;)

CCKallDAY
01-31-2014, 02:41 PM
loool
did u just say:
htc blue is falling apart hahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

pedofile pimple ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhhhhahaahhhahahah

claimming ur a leader when ur an officer, that couldnt even keep ppl in syn hahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaahahaha hWhat did you say? You have the worst english on the thread.

Touch Down
01-31-2014, 02:48 PM

Lmao

You are right about me not knowing anything about HTC because I don't want to know. A team that comes in the forums and trolls and pretends the smug crap is funny.
No one respects HTC like other the top 25 teams. Most top 25 teams support and encourage lower ranked teams not tell them they are weak and useless. This is what get respect.

The amount of times I have seen you troll people on here and add no value to the forums is it no surprise people throw crap back at you.

Southern Rebels might be weak compared to HTC blue but we have no goal of being a try hard top 10 team. We have set our goals and are comfortable with where we are. We want to keep the game fun and affordable so we don't bust apart at the seams.
You see the rebels leadership cares about it's syndicate and it's members and sets realistic goals. We want the team to thrive as a unit.... This doesn't mean top 10 or top 25 but to keep us together and having fun.

How's HTC going for y'all at the moment?

Tomatoneverdie
01-31-2014, 02:49 PM
The rumor must be crap since you can't even spell my name right....

Trinity_1985
01-31-2014, 03:53 PM
That Tomato guy has evil plans and stuff. Don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

I love SAS
01-31-2014, 03:55 PM
Well, you know the saying. All good things must come to an end.

In this case, bad things too. Very appropriate an HTC-quit thread gets trolled.

Captain Torgue
01-31-2014, 04:03 PM
I can't confirm the rumours of HTC Blue, however I can confirm that Montecore has in fact left SAS to join Solemn Carnage.

We wish him the best of luck and hope he changes his mind.

montecore
01-31-2014, 04:10 PM
It's a unique opportunity. I joined Solemn Carnage, convinced the best of HTC-Blue to come and join, and now I plan on leading them to a first (not second mind you, FIRST) place finish.

Bookmark this thread for future reference.

PedroPimples
01-31-2014, 04:49 PM
The rumor must be crap since you can't even spell my name right....

Stop pretending to be me. Not cool bro.
Suck it

Tomatoneverdie
01-31-2014, 05:01 PM
NO!! You suck it

Tomatoneverdie
01-31-2014, 05:04 PM
Btw, the rumor is true, HTC Blue is officially done....

Anyone interested in joining us? we got one spot open

one man gang
01-31-2014, 05:08 PM
It's a unique opportunity. I joined Solemn Carnage, convinced the best of HTC-Blue to come and join, and now I plan on leading them to a first (not second mind you, FIRST) place finish.

Bookmark this thread for future reference.

Ohhhhhhh really? Lol you should have done it on the quite. I can just see Ex FC members reading this and gathering the old guard to stop you!

djonny88
01-31-2014, 05:11 PM
Join us if you want to pm me

Luv4UR Mom
01-31-2014, 06:00 PM
NO!! You suck it

I don't understand why everyone is so angry at Pedro.... I don't think you all realize- He actually drowned, and was pronounced dead while trying to illegally cross the Rio Grande into the US. He was resuscitated, and does pretty well, but he did suffer minor brain damage. You all need to stop hating on him. Have some compassion.

The pollution in the water, at his chosen point of crossing, is what has actually caused all of his dermatological problems.

[INFAMOUS]
01-31-2014, 06:37 PM
Ohhhhhhh really? Lol you should have done it on the quite. I can just see Ex FC members reading this and gathering the old guard to stop you!

^

montecore will fail once again.
keep counting the second places asshat.

kykboxr
01-31-2014, 06:52 PM
How is HTC doing in the boss event? Lol, you guys can't even finish the "easy" part

SAS 4 LIFE

SUCK IT!

Tomatoneverdie
01-31-2014, 07:15 PM
How is HTC doing in the boss event? Lol, you guys can't even finish the "easy" part

SAS 4 LIFE

SUCK IT!

Blue seriously needs some help with the raid boss. Don't you have a SWAT team that "helps" other syns? Send them over and thank you for your kindness

TMI
01-31-2014, 07:18 PM
;1182208']^

montecore will fail once again.
keep counting the second places asshat.

Asshat?!!

Well that seems rather harsh for a silly troll thread :(

one man gang
01-31-2014, 07:27 PM

SAS 4 LIFE

SUCK IT!

Your leader left you because you constantly failed him. You shouldn't be so arrogant. Have fun finishing 3rd.

Luv4UR Mom
01-31-2014, 07:30 PM
Blue seriously needs some help with the raid boss. Don't you have a SWAT team that "helps" other syns? Send them over and thank you for your kindness

I apologize- Are you someone I should know? I briefly recall hearing your name way way back, but you were a flash in the pan compared to the players back then, before syns. Has something changed? Are you now relevant? Should I know you?

TMI
01-31-2014, 07:30 PM
I don't think kykboxr is in SAS

He's a troll.

Trinity_1985
01-31-2014, 07:32 PM
Your leader left you because you constantly failed him. You shouldn't be so arrogant. Have fun finishing 3rd.

Sweet Jesus HTC is breaking up and still going to finish 3rd? They must be doing a merger with SAS2

Tomatoneverdie
01-31-2014, 07:36 PM
I apologize- Are you someone I should know? I briefly recall hearing your name way way back, but you were a flash in the pan compared to the players back then, before syns. Has something changed? Are you now relevant? Should I know you?

I don't even know who I am, why should you??

Luv4UR Mom
01-31-2014, 07:54 PM
I don't even know who I am, why should you??

So you don't even have any confidence in your stats? Step aside then- I am level 11, with over 110k (I know- Beast Mode, right), and I ain't no beeotch. I will show these weak a** SC and SAS MFers who's in charge. I will resurrect HTCs good name, for Dipstick.

Tomatoneverdie
01-31-2014, 07:58 PM
So you don't even have any confidence in your stats? Step aside then- I am level 11, with over 110k (I know- Beast Mode, right), and I ain't no beeotch. I will show these weak a** SC and SAS MFers who's in charge. I will resurrect HTCs good name, for Dipstick.

Beast indeed, send a request 189524728, we got one spot for you!

Luv4UR Mom
01-31-2014, 08:16 PM
Beast indeed, send a request 189524728, we got one spot for you!

I don't want a spot in your syndicate, when they are a fading supernova..... I'm on a rocket to the top, in case you haven't noticed. You are yesterday's news my friend. I'd suggest you get a sleep-number bed, a down comforter, and a comfortable set of sheets, that make you feel okay sucking...... You're past your time you has been.

AZZ.
01-31-2014, 08:21 PM
HTC is not even close to dead! We have red, white, green, yellow, orange, black, and the retirement home.

Luv4UR Mom
01-31-2014, 08:26 PM
HTC is not even close to dead! We have red, white, green, yellow, orange, black, and the retirement home.

And I will beat the snot outta every single one of them myself.....sick, with a broken leg, blind in one eye, and torn ligaments in my arm- I will kick all their a**e*.

N41LZ
01-31-2014, 09:03 PM

Can u make a HTC Pink for the ladies

AZZ.
01-31-2014, 09:28 PM
Can u make a HTC Pink for the ladies
We have a lot of ladies on all of our teams.

PedroPimples
02-01-2014, 12:36 AM
Yeah, "ladies", I think you're forgetting the rules.
Fake Tom, stop pretending to be me and suck it Tom.
Azz, you aren't even in Htc so you can't talk.
Fake SC, you have not anything legible to say.

So basically, TomatoNeverDies for life.
Newly a member of Molly Maguires.
Either lift or leave geeks.

I love SAS
02-01-2014, 01:25 AM
God this thread is awful. Par for the course.

HavingFun
02-01-2014, 02:45 AM
Curious, which color are you?

Jeremy Kyle
02-01-2014, 03:10 AM
My mini is in white

killerbee
02-01-2014, 03:33 AM
any HTC blue player looking for a great home let me know LZK would love to take in a few of you strong good guys last battle we made top 50 with only 40 players .. but we should be aiming top 25 again next battle without any dramas.

good luck where ever you all go.

Tomatoneverdie
02-01-2014, 04:14 AM
any HTC blue player looking for a great home let me know LZK would love to take in a few of you strong good guys last battle we made top 50 with only 40 players .. but we should be aiming top 25 again next battle without any dramas.

good luck where ever you all go.

What's your minimum? Do you have room for 30? And about the no drama....you can forget about it once we came....

PedroPimples
02-01-2014, 07:10 AM
So is this sc Vs Htc war still on?

westside187
02-01-2014, 08:36 AM
theirs no such thing as htc buddy!

did u forget already?
ill refresh your memory, htc is history!!

if i had officers that were retarded like u guys i would depart too!!

by the way , u found another troll home for yourself lool holly fagguires, so many trolls in their too, no other syn would accept u, either than another troll syn! well done u deserve to be their.

PedroPimples
02-01-2014, 08:49 AM
You really are to easy. Surely the only one on the forum that doesn't know what is going on here.
Your a laughing stock bro.

Does that mean your moving the war to the Molly's now? Or scared of them as well?

AZZ.
02-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Yeah, "ladies", I think you're forgetting the rules.
Fake Tom, stop pretending to be me and suck it Tom.
Azz, you aren't even in Htc so you can't talk.
Fake SC, you have not anything legible to say.

So basically, TomatoNeverDies for life.
Newly a member of Molly Maguires.
Either lift or leave geeks.

Really last time I looked I was in HTC RED.

PedroPimples
02-01-2014, 09:51 AM
Really really. Get your eyes checked pal.

The Billionaire
02-01-2014, 12:34 PM

No old guard needed, look forward to Monty trying for first as usual

PedroPimples
02-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Hey bill stop trolling my thread.

Tomatoneverdie
02-02-2014, 11:39 AM
HTC Blue is a bit shaky ATM but not completely done. We will try our best to stay in Top25.

It's a shame that some of us actually realized that there is more to life than being really really ridiculously good looking in this virtual world....

PedroPimples
02-02-2014, 11:56 AM
You're just saying that because you are scared of might of SC coming raining down on you.