PDA

View Full Version : How much in-game cash exchange do you think I should ask for 120 Uzis?

Aquaboo
01-31-2014, 10:16 AM
As title

LOL - one recent offer was $80million for 10 - I didn't know whether to laugh or feel my intelligence was being insulted.

Kitty McPurr
01-31-2014, 10:24 AM
10 million per uzi. and my syndicate will pay you for it. 1.2billion for 120 uzis. right now.

Aquaboo
01-31-2014, 10:28 AM
Sorry Kitty - the first in-game offer I got for the 120 beats yours substantially

Kitty McPurr
01-31-2014, 10:31 AM
the offer of 8 million per uzi for 10 uzis? I think your maths was off. unless you are refering to a private message you recieved from somebody else for more.

Aquaboo
01-31-2014, 10:34 AM
the offer of 8 million per uzi for 10 uzis? I think your maths was off. unless you are refering to a private message you recieved from somebody else for more.

No - the first serious offer I got ingame was 2.5 billion for the whole lot is what I mean.......so my maths ain't so wonky

Should I just take it and be done maybe if gonna get lowballed here?!

Kitty McPurr
01-31-2014, 10:42 AM
That would have been useful info in the OP. Congrats. 20mil plus per uzi sounds like a good offer to me. I would accpet it, if I were you. The drop rate will probably increase with the upcoming PvP event, so I would expect the value to drop later on today. Make sure to transfer them in small incriments say 5 at a time for the appropriate cash, so you don't get jacked for them. Good Luck.

Aquaboo
01-31-2014, 10:50 AM
That would have been useful info in the OP. Congrats. 20mil plus per uzi sounds like a good offer to me. I would accpet it, if I were you. The drop rate will probably increase with the upcoming PvP event, so I would expect the value to drop later on today. Make sure to transfer them in small incriments say 5 at a time for the appropriate cash, so you don't get jacked for them. Good Luck.

I'd love you to explain that one to me Kitty considering that PvPs are about attacking and robbing rivals non-stop which drops 0 Uzis - it's not how to acqure them.

Top tip and maybe why you are short - you get Uzis by doing LTQs and map tasks

GucciMane
01-31-2014, 11:03 AM
I'd love you to explain that one to me Kitty considering that PvPs are about attacking and robbing rivals non-stop which drops 0 Uzis - it's not how to acqure them.

Top tip and maybe why you are short - you get Uzis by doing LTQs and map tasks

Yeah but CJ54 is aware of the uzi shortage and just addressed it two (IIRC?) days ago over Modern Warfare that their similar item to red uzi will be given a fair drop rate.

Mirmur
01-31-2014, 11:09 AM
Why ask on forum? Everyone's buying, so all will tell u it's a good deal.
8m per uzi sounds too small. Ppl make that money in one day.

Aquaboo
01-31-2014, 11:11 AM
Yeah but CJ54 is aware of the uzi shortage and just addressed it two (IIRC?) days ago over Modern Warfare that their similar item to red uzi will be given a fair drop rate.

Still not getting your point or Kitty's - drop rate will increase because of PvP where you attack and rob rivals which is not a source of Uzis - your logic eludes me

Aquaboo
01-31-2014, 11:12 AM

Are you a bit slow in real life too? It was a "come get 120"

GucciMane
01-31-2014, 11:15 AM
Still not getting your point or Kitty's - drop rate will increase because of PvP where you attack and rob rivals which is not a source of Uzis - your logic eludes me

Lol. I'm not trying to argue with you. I still pay $10-$20M/uzi muself, although the $20M/per guys have to sweeten the deal. This is a relevant thread to drop that fact into - as it can easily be implemented given the fact GREE does not like red uzis being sold for real life $$$$ on the black market.

Not true. Many syns have completed easy/normal and are selling their uzis to syns doing elite to get the bonuses because they realized they don't have the 5K+ it takes from elite alone. I've already dealt with several of them - transactions all went smooth and without a hitch :) . These number of syn will increase as the event goes on.

Aquaboo
02-01-2014, 06:20 AM
good words Gucci - I had the 120 as not keeping them from my lowly synd but an asset to sell - when we cannot make all of elite and look at things - they cash is good for our bonuses