PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up

01-31-2014, 07:49 AM
Wake up idiots.

I see pages full of whining and complaints from people threatening to quit the game. Just do it. It's a game. It's not the end of the world. If you don't like it, take the loss and stop playing.

Want to know what I do if I have a faulty product and the customer support on it is sh!tty? I return the product. Want to know what I do if I have a faulty game and the customer support is sh!tty? I stop playing and go outside for a while.

Quite a few of you seem like you'd be some pathetic motherfckers in the real world. Drop $600 a month on virtual currency on a game that won't even be around in a couple of years? Why don't you do something worthwhile with that money. Give it to someone who can be more responsible with their money.

Nobody is forcing you to buy gold. Nobody is forcing you to complete every goddam challenge. You b!tch and moan about having to buy gold, and then you buy gold. Yeah, maybe the company is greedy, but you're just feeding the fire.

Now stop whining about it and do something about it.

Emperor886
01-31-2014, 07:56 AM
Quite a few of you seem like you'd be some pathetic motherfckers in the real world. Drop $600 a month on virtual currency on a game that won't even be around in a couple of years? Why don't you do something worthwhile with that money. Give it to someone who can be more responsible with their money.

Whether or not it's worthwhile is a matter of perspective. What makes you qualified to tell people how they spend their own money on their own entertainment? As for people being pathetic as you say...if those people have such a disposable income to use towards their entertainment, well I think they're doing pretty good for themselves.

PedroPimples
01-31-2014, 08:09 AM
Wake up it's a beautiful morning..

Dahat1
01-31-2014, 09:10 AM
Stop whining about whiners. Hypocrite.

The_
01-31-2014, 09:11 AM
Sh!t just got real.