PDA

View Full Version : Call for community help! Lvl 100 boss is undefeatable..

yan840016765
01-31-2014, 07:06 AM
Well, technically lvl100 boss can be killed - We spend half of gold that we spend in last entire raid boss event on killing ONE lvl 100 boss few minutes ago!!! Our faction, a top 400 faction, worked hard and have speed up the missions using gold so that we can have enough time on the level 100 bosses. Last night, we reached the first magic lvl 100 boss, We cannot defeat him at first time with several gold refills from several of our top attack members. He escaped. Now, we have to wait in the peak time of our faction and all members can contribute this morning (ALL the time we saved is gone..WTF!!). We thought we could make it if we all join the fight, Nah, not easy, we spend almost half of we did last time to get it killed in last min so that we can move on again... There is no way we can get through that 25 lvl 100 bosses without put our monthly check in this game. We don't want give up, because we like to fight together as a team; We don't put our own burden on other ppl unless we have to, because we know they have their own team to commit to; So WE BELIEVE and we are asking, If you could help us through the community, combining our own effort, WE CAN DO IT. BUT, IF, if there is no hands from our community, from the top faction big hitters, we might have to give up because this mission become impossible..

So, I will be waiting here, looking forward to seeing the pop ups on my PM channel.. with hope!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I won't make a new post to express how grateful we are to these ppl who generously helped us in this event and in the past. There are ppl already complaining us who stand out and call for help here! So, I will finish this post this way. Don't want promote the endless complaining trend! If you want troll this post, GO AWAY!

Albert Einstein did say, I quote "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.” It might be laughable to apply this on a ****ty game like MW, it does ridiculously fit in our story. Ppl here recalled that we asked for help last time and we succeeded, and now we are calling again. That is "learn from yesterday". Even with the greatest helpers we could get, these tough lvl 100 bosses cost us a fortune to bring them down, Believe me, it could be A LOT worse if we didn't get these generous helpers! (Thank GREE for keep challenging our tolerant base line.. it is deadly close!), But we didn't give up and kept fighting, We "live for today". Now we finished... and we are exhausted. I asked my fellows in the team, are we really going to try this hard next time? They said " Let us HOPE it won't be so hard tomorrow!!". I guess in the end, we will all question ourselves, what did we harvest in this endless tapping game.... I don't know, but I am damn sure that we harvest a LOT friends here and there!!
GS, it is always happy to reach out and help, it is just important to find the right team to help!! I hope we qualify on your good faction list.
Ryan, you have been the highest powerful player so far in the game I know of. This is not only one thing you get, your smart and patient, and the most important one is you have a big heart that spread the good deed in the TOP family.
Opx, you are the first one who promised the help, which BTW gives me confidence that I should continue shout out for help!! Ur generous help is very much appreciated!! We wish you and your team the best in achieving the team goal you mentioned!
Hey, Tyler, Never will forget the cutest baby boy picture on your avatar. you are the most interesting and amazing player I have ever seen in the game. you play the game with passion. you help others with the same passion. That special helping style your faction offers will always be a huge surprise for me.. Still cannot believe it!
I wont name each of u that offered help in TEAM HAWK in this event and in the past, BUT, I do want let you all know, TEAM HAWK thank you all, and the positive energy you spread will be carried on by us as Well!

Don't ask me which faction they are from (You all know them), I won't tell here since there are always childish ppl who want troll in the post and "kindly" point out conspiracy these ppl may have or whatever they call. I won't allow this happen in this post and THIS TIME, U all know that NO ONE tells me to write this! However, they are in our community and ppl know where they are from and who they are as long as you stand out and call for the help! I won't be surprised that there will be many posts mentioning their ID and their great faction in a day or two days later!!

free play
01-31-2014, 07:13 AM
Good luck, we are looking for help to, it would be nice if help comes and finish this event, we have put in allot to get to lvl 21, and don't want to sit back and stop when we hit lvl 100 boss, like what you said.

Hope who looks for help gets it, we all need it from time to time

yan840016765
01-31-2014, 07:35 AM
Good luck, we are looking for help to, it would be nice if help comes and finish this event, we have put in allot to get to lvl 21, and don't want to sit back and stop when we hit lvl 100 boss, like what you said.

Hope who looks for help gets it, we all need it from time to time

Thanks for your reply! I believe there are ppl who will come and help when possible.. I guess now we all hope Camper striker and SGT RUD are not retired now LOL, or at least, transfer the account to us LOL, Joking. We miss these guys! One thing I want say though, if We need buy gold, we would rather give the money to these helpers instead of giving them to GREE... We used to think we should support the game by purchasing reasonable gold.. Now, GREE is getting too greedy on our normal players.. We don't have 10M attacks, how could you put such big slash on our face...

free play
01-31-2014, 08:04 AM
Thanks for your reply! I believe there are ppl who will come and help when possible.. I guess now we all hope Camper striker and SGT RUD are not retired now LOL, or at least, transfer the account to us LOL, Joking. We miss these guys! One thing I want say though, if We need buy gold, we would rather give the money to these helpers instead of giving them to GREE... We used to think we should support the game by purchasing reasonable gold.. Now, GREE is getting too greedy on our normal players.. We don't have 10M attacks, how could you put such big slash on our face....

Watch out there there's complainers complaining about requiment posts in the general, not about all the other rubbish and buying and selling stuff, only these posts like mine and yours.

The general section is more like e-bay

yan840016765
01-31-2014, 08:13 AM

Watch out there there's complainers complaining about requiment posts in the general, not about all the other rubbish and buying and selling stuff, only these posts like mine and yours.

The general section is more like e-bay

I don't know why this post counts as a recruitment post, because any helpers who would like to help already have their own faction (or team, I would like to call). We know they reach out only for temporary time and a solid goal. We surely would welcome them stay, but we all know it is not possible. So, if they are not going to stay in our faction, how does this count as recruitment? GREE has set the missions harder and harder, for little factions like ours, we have to bundle together as a community to accomplish the goals. I see it is a general topic we should bring up in this section NOW.

free play
01-31-2014, 08:22 AM
I'm with you this, I just moved my post to recruitment, that's just me though, no luck in getting help so far though, make sure you let us know if you get the help,

Mr. Artois
01-31-2014, 08:51 AM
@OP

You had help last raid boss from what I recall...

yan840016765
01-31-2014, 09:06 AM
@OP

You had help last raid boss from what I recall...

Yes, we were fortunate enough to get help from community and finished last RB event. Since then, It completely changed our aim of playing the game. Once we get our own goal done, we reached out to help other factions if they needed (such as, last epic boss). It brings more happiness and makes the game more meaningful now. We normally won't spend gold on early raid boss missions, but we did this time, because 1) we want save time for boss lvl100 (turns out there is no need, cause we cannot defeat him ourselves on regular gold spend); 2) we want save time so that we can reach out and help others once we finished (Again, mission impossible, thank you GREE for challenging us! we might have to give up.. )

DTA-HOG
01-31-2014, 09:18 AM
There has to be plenty of monsters out there that can benefit by knocking these lvl 100 bosses out for these guys. They aren't asking for folders. Give them a hand please. I'm no monster so my help would be worthless.

free play
01-31-2014, 09:21 AM
There has to be plenty of monsters out there that can benefit by knocking these lvl 100 bosses out for these guys. They aren't asking for folders. Give them a hand please. I'm no monster so my help would be worthless.

Thanks, that's all we are looking for, not to be hounded out because we posted in the general section

Recruit Busters
01-31-2014, 09:48 AM
We could really use some help. We would really appreciate any hevy hitters that would give us a chance. Please drop us a PM. We would be most grateful.

SevenO9
01-31-2014, 10:27 AM

If those monsters stay in their factions together with 59 other monsters they will knock of these lvl 100 bosses very fast, collecting plenty of loot for their faction. I like the idea of helping others, I do so with my alts every boss event. In a highly competitive game, especially one involving real money people will look after themselfs and their own factions first. Just saying ...

mdmolyneaux
01-31-2014, 10:32 AM
Happy to help a faction get through the end of prestige if they are close and just need help on the last levels from me. 6.5m attack, can even provide some folders if need be. PM me.

yan840016765
01-31-2014, 10:35 AM
If those monsters stay in their factions together with 59 other monsters they will knock of these lvl 100 bosses very fast, collecting plenty of loot for their faction. I like the idea of helping others, I do so with my alts every boss event. In a highly competitive game, especially one involving real money people will look after themselfs and their own factions first. Just saying ...

I certainly agree that heavy hitters want stay together and farm the lvl 100 bosses easily. I understand and respect their decision. I post this, not trying to stress on them to come and help lower level factions, but saying if they can split some forces and take some extra time (maybe farm less lvl 100 bosses in comparison to staying in original faction) to help us kill these lvl 100 bosses that we CANNOT kill with spending reasonable amount of gold. The mission goals that you help us accomplish will cheer us up in this competitive game LOL.

Overall, yes, I understand what you are saying. It is a high competitive game, especially in the top 10 factions.

Ryans67
01-31-2014, 10:38 AM
What is your faction name?

yan840016765
01-31-2014, 10:42 AM
What is your faction name?

We are TEAM HAWK.

Hazzardguy
01-31-2014, 11:54 AM
Why don't you guys get together and work at this. Instead of 1or 2 monsters, half a faction apply to one, do a FA and then go back home. Little at a time. When 1 faction finishes they reciprocate the favor.

yan840016765
01-31-2014, 12:12 PM
Why don't you guys get together and work at this. Instead of 1or 2 monsters, half a faction apply to one, do a FA and then go back home. Little at a time. When 1 faction finishes they reciprocate the favor.

That is actually a good idea. The problem is who do you think should go to the team that can finish the event, and who should give up, if You are a team leader?

Hazzardguy
01-31-2014, 11:58 PM
If you do it right both factions can win! Team 1 sends x number of members to your faction. Depending on many spots you have open you accept that many applicants. They come do a FA on the boss check out your faction decide it is not for them. Then they go back to their old faction. After your faction finishes a lvl you and members over to their's, and the whole cycle repeats. This will keep it fair. As long as the lvls are not timed you should be able to rotate in a lot of new recruits.

Hazzardguy
01-31-2014, 11:59 PM
You send members. Not you and members.

yan840016765
02-01-2014, 08:46 AM
You send members. Not you and members.

Fair enough. But when our highest attack members are 10M, 9M, 9M, 8M and 8M.. it will take the whole event time to finish if possible in one faction after we combine.. No way there is enough time for us to move back and forth to complete this ****ty hard RB twice... But I get your point though, very good thought in top 200 factions, I believe.

yan840016765
02-01-2014, 02:22 PM
This is the closure of this post!! Thank you all!

Socks
02-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Some jack knob in my faction summoned a 100 right off the bat. Complete and total idiocy.

Mcm2013
02-01-2014, 09:50 PM
I'm Just guessing you all love obamacare, looking for a free hand out at others expenses, stop posting for help in general area

yan840016765
02-02-2014, 05:38 AM
Some jack knob in my faction summoned a 100 right off the bat. Complete and total idiocy.

Yes, lvl 100 boss is very tough! Good luck for your faction!

yan840016765
02-02-2014, 07:25 AM
I'm Just guessing you all love obamacare, looking for a free hand out at others expenses, stop posting for help in general area

What do you think we should post on the general area? Another complain on GREE increases the boss health too much?? OH, BTW, Who said obamacare is FREE? U are the reason I re-edited my post again and AGAIN, I want tell you that GO AWAY, DOn't TROLL in this post!