PDA

View Full Version : Gold sale on ios, but not on android......?

Kimm
01-31-2014, 05:59 AM
Anyone care to explain?

dodg3vip3r
01-31-2014, 06:06 AM
Gree logic mate. Enough said :)

Colonel J
01-31-2014, 06:14 AM
Hey check the forums first mate. Their has already been a post started about it.

Kimm
01-31-2014, 06:50 AM
Hey check the forums first mate. Their has already been a post started about it.

Well not gonna read trough every angry post to gree made on the forum.. I checked titles.. there wasn't one on this subject.

*edit. I now see you made one.. if you feel need to bash me about a second thread, give your own a title people know what it's about.

Kimm
01-31-2014, 06:51 AM
Gree logic mate. Enough said :)
Normally they run sync, so just wondering.. want to buy some more but not for full price..

Kimm
01-31-2014, 07:18 AM
I see the gold sale, was about to delete thread.

But seriously....? Wtf does any of this have to do with the fact that I'm a woman?

CDR Shepard
01-31-2014, 07:27 AM
Kimm sounds like a girls name. Maybe you should play a game thats more feminine.

Gold sale is up now 7 hours late. Knock yaself out kimmy.

Wow, you're a true sign of having masculinity aren't you? Not only have you insulted every woman who plays this game and look like a complete jackass doing so, but been completely helpless (trolling) on the topic as well. Congrats!

Maddog11
01-31-2014, 07:33 AM
Kimm sounds like a girls name. Maybe you should play a game thats more feminine.

Not smart slamming women in this game, there are hundreds of profiles operated by girl power and many of them are monsters. Don't be a jerk just play the game and have fun.

Mr. Artois
01-31-2014, 07:53 AM

You sir are a fool.

Apollymi
01-31-2014, 07:57 AM

If you are threatened by a female playing the game perhaps you need to stick to your princess dolls. While I admire your ability to state the obvious because Kim does indeed sound like a girls name perhaps u need to PM me and we can discuss your absurd ideas on any app you wish. Oh... And Apollymi is also a girls name.
In case u missed it.

yangs
01-31-2014, 08:00 AM

So you think women can't play this game? are you stupid enough to said that? don't be a jerk 😡😡😡

Romaro
01-31-2014, 08:13 AM

I bet you dont know a lot of women players have a monster stat and also have good knowledge about this app.
You just make your self just like a fool, shhhhhhhhhh

Recruit Busters
01-31-2014, 09:55 AM
I am on Android and I see the sale.

Tardavic
01-31-2014, 12:32 PM
Hey guys, the gold sale does appear to now be up. Closing this thread as the topic of discussion is not relevant.