PDA

View Full Version : Folders becoming an issue?

Hemp6473
01-31-2014, 04:58 AM
It seems that with the new way of doing this event, the folders have become an issue with everyone buying folders off of people. My personal belief on all of this has become an issue, i know gree will lose out on money from others buying gold to get the folders, my suggestion would be get rid of the folders from the event and do it as we would do for a war event. I mean what would you guys think keep the folders, get rid or just keep it the same as it is?

Tournai
01-31-2014, 07:02 AM
Let them increase the Drop rate first!! Its no problem in K.A

qwertyguy
01-31-2014, 07:18 AM
I don't understand the poll. It makes very little sense to me.

Yes, there is a problem with the folders. But only because the drop rate has been so absurdly low.

Now we are being forced to buy gold with real money to get a reasonable number of folders. Video gold is now completely gone because of the 20% sale for ios users. Android doesn't get the sale, nor many if any videos. This only inflates the value of the folders beyond belief.

I heard a while back that Gree was contemplating creating a Black Market on MW. Everything they are doing with Raid Boss that seems to be a huge mistake on every account maybe deliberate. A Black Market for intel folders is forming and it may have been planned all along. Nothing else makes sense.

So if a Black Market was Gree's intention, it would be counter productive to get rid of folders now.

Lift Ticket
01-31-2014, 07:38 AM
The drop rate sucks, mid level factions with 40-50 members are struggling to obtain enough folders just to get through the normal mode. Gree needs to allow more time for people to obtain folders and favorably adjust the drop rate.

Wizbang
01-31-2014, 07:44 AM
I voted to get rid of them if they can't/won't fix the drop rate. This sucks when your faction of 40 has all folders gone in the first day without even being able to finish normal.

qwertyguy
01-31-2014, 08:09 AM
We are a fairly new faction with 19 members and had to use a little bit of our gold to finish the easy chain last night. We have a few stragglers that finally donated this morning, but these will only last a few bosses.

Hemp6473
01-31-2014, 08:42 AM
But the problem remains still, i do agree that we have little to no folders, i used all 5,500 energy and maybe got 2 folders it seems useless to even spend the energy just to get that many folders, but the problem is why do we need these folders? Why not just do it like we do it for war? Like use the energy of four attacks or five like we been using. Basically i just think we need should be able to be able to complete goals with ease without the use of gold. I have spent so much money that i feel should have put me over 10 mil by now, and with spending money and the people that are around in the factions just sit there and do nothing, its like im paying for the to play, we should be able to complete goals without having to spend that much money.

Hemp6473
01-31-2014, 08:44 AM
Plus the poll is to keep them using the folders for events, or get rid of them, or keep the folders the same, meaning dont change shìt

Recruit Busters
01-31-2014, 09:54 AM
I got a few folders from prestaging the LTQ so that will help.