PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss tweek????

hood1976
01-30-2014, 08:00 PM
Has anyone else notice your attacks on the bosses have become weaker??

A force attack prior to the last data drop was 50 million plus for me, now is less
Than 40 million.

DTA-HOG
01-30-2014, 09:05 PM
I have not noticed a decline in the damage I deal from yesterday's damage dealt. I do however notice a decline in the lvl 100 bosses it takes to beat Prestige. This sucks because all I'm getting is 600 units from these damn 95s. I'm sure all you smaller factions will enjoy this HUGE change is requirements. Where's the cry babies at now? Ohh... I guess that would be me. Lol

hood1976
01-30-2014, 09:48 PM
I'm just glad at the darkness we only have a few more levels to go.

thetruth
01-30-2014, 09:56 PM
I have not noticed a decline in the damage I deal from yesterday's damage dealt. I do however notice a decline in the lvl 100 bosses it takes to beat Prestige. This sucks because all I'm getting is 600 units from these damn 95s. I'm sure all you smaller factions will enjoy this HUGE change is requirements. Where's the cry babies at now? Ohh... I guess that would be me. Lol

Do you just love being Gree's unofficial ass-kisser?

You do realize L100 health has disproportionally risen compared to player stats and it takes more folders to summon? Its funny how you take every opportunity to be a brown-noser even when your responses don't make any sense.

Save the propaganda.