PDA

View Full Version : To All CC Players (Freeloaders This isn't your Thread)

TooFlyRobbie
01-30-2014, 11:39 AM
There's a dude in game with three accounts named Alex, Slim, and Aaron who is scamming everyone (Aaron Rivers)

He's been freeloading and lying to syndicates saying he will meet "x" minimum and be active but he won't even get on to say "here" at least. He has done it to 9 syndicates (at least 9 have reported him), there might be more.

He has an account on palringo in which he is "Adm" of a group called "Crime city recruitment", which has a bunch of small syndicate, he can just pick one. He also is on groupme making deals with people to "rob" them afterwards (last i heard, he "robbed" 4b) if you know what I mean.

Get his code and report him. Also, don't go around Groupme making deals with strangers, ask for IP scores, get in the "Blacklist" rooms, since that's the only way to protect us against wordless people. Gree don't want to do it. There's a bunch of things they can do to help us get rid of the freeloaders.

One idea to fix this (a new feature): Give the leader permission to set the minimum. The leader would type next to members names the number they have to have to get the prizes, if the player doesn't achieve it, the player doesn't get the prize. Each member will also have an "activation button", used to activate/deactivate the "minimum requirement" for the specific player, if you get the idea. The minimum can vary according to the leader.

This will also lead to players choosing their leaders right, as a consequence this will promote moral from leaders. If a player is close to score the min but can't make it, the leader can just turn it off and that player gets the prizes.

No wordless hopping freeloaders allowed.

Jeremy Kyle
01-30-2014, 11:43 AM
There's a dude in game with three accounts named Alex, Slim, and Aaron who is scamming everyone (Aaron Rivers)

He's been freeloading and lying to syndicates saying he will meet "x" minimum and be active but he won't even get on to say "here" at least. He has done it to 9 syndicates (at least 9 have reported him), there might be more.

He has an account on palringo in which he is "Adm" of a group called "Crime city recruitment", which has a bunch of small syndicate, he can just pick one. He also is on groupme making deals with people to "rob" them afterwards (last i heard, he "robbed" 4b) if you know what I mean.

Get his code and report him. Also, don't go around Groupme making deals with strangers, ask for IP scores, get in the "Blacklist" rooms, since that's the only way to protect us against wordless people. Gree don't want to do it. There's a bunch of things they can do to help us get rid of the freeloaders.

One idea to fix this (a new feature): Give the leader permission to set the minimum. The leader would type next to members names the number they have to have to get the prizes, if the player doesn't achieve it, the player doesn't get the prize. Each member will also have an "activation button", used to activate/deactivate the "minimum requirement" for the specific player, if you get the idea. The minimum can vary according to the leader.

This will also lead to players choosing their leaders right, as a consequence this will promote moral from leaders. If a player is close to score the min but can't make it, the leader can just turn it off and that player gets the prizes.

No wordless hopping freeloaders allowed.

most syns ask for screen shots how is getting around that? photoshop? just would be good for syndicates to know the tactics hes using to get around screenshots of ip

TooFlyRobbie
01-30-2014, 11:46 AM
Not all syndicates ask for it, you can just tell a good lie. Lets not get into that, the syndicates he's been in didnt ask him for IP scores, or made an exception.

travisman1
01-30-2014, 11:59 AM
who cares? theres over 4000 syndicates. it would be the leaders fault for accepting him not everybody on the forum

TooFlyRobbie
01-30-2014, 12:03 PM
who cares? theres over 4000 syndicates. it would be the leaders fault for accepting him not everybody on the forum

Maybe this thread isn't for you. I'm pointing out a freeloader who scams people. I wouldn't do it but people seem to keep finding him and making deals with him for stats/cc stuff. Maybe some people who haven't heard of this need this type of information. And just to blame it on the leader without further information is just ignorance. By the way I don't blame everyone on the forum, read or learn how to read.

GucciMane
01-30-2014, 12:11 PM
most syns ask for screen shots how is getting around that? photoshop? just would be good for syndicates to know the tactics hes using to get around screenshots of ip

its easy to screenshot IP scores of other players in your syn and pay 50 gold for a name change and save the 250-750gold that a top 25-75 syn would require.

The top 100(-) is a different game than the top 500.

Red Sparks
01-30-2014, 12:32 PM
Here's what I do. I watch ALL new members over 24 hours. I message them as well, welcoming them, and asking with their location or ID number. Diff time zones, so my 24 hrs begins when I message them. If I don't get a reply or see activity (in event or not..stats or lvls will change if playing game), I issue a 24 hr warning, another at 12. then, if still nothing, I boot em. I am not stupid enough to take anyone at their word, when I do not know you. If my current members start slacking, they get warned. They know, all I need is a courtesy post of I'm offline for the day (event), personal...and I'm good. If you let people walk on you, it is your own fault! I've booted 6 people within their 48 hrs. And haven't had any probs in a while. our syndicate invite states...Hitchhikers Will Be Booted! Zero BS policy!

PoopyPants
01-30-2014, 12:38 PM
Here's what I do. I watch ALL new members over 24 hours. I message them as well, welcoming them, and asking with their location or ID number. Diff time zones, so my 24 hrs begins when I message them. If I don't get a reply or see activity (in event or not..stats or lvls will change if playing game), I issue a 24 hr warning, another at 12. then, if still nothing, I boot em. I am not stupid enough to take anyone at their word, when I do not know you. If my current members start slacking, they get warned. They know, all I need is a courtesy post of I'm offline for the day (event), personal...and I'm good. If you let people walk on you, it is your own fault! I've booted 6 people within their 48 hrs. And haven't had any probs in a while. our syndicate invite states...Hitchhikers Will Be Booted! Zero BS policy!

I like the way you think :cool:

b-w
01-30-2014, 12:45 PM
that's how it should be done

Dirty Larry
01-30-2014, 12:57 PM
This dude Aaron is a trip. Told me he scammed B Nutts whoever that is. He is a pathological liar and very weird. Started a syn called fight club legends. Haha

djonny88
01-30-2014, 01:04 PM
thanks for the information

The_
01-30-2014, 01:22 PM
What a little beach.

cc thunder
01-30-2014, 01:26 PM
There's a dude in game with three accounts named Alex, Slim and Aaron I'll be sure to let you know if I come across anybody named Alex

b-w
01-30-2014, 01:31 PM
yeah but capital A..so should narrow it down to 234325670385062045 players that are suspects right now..

|Corruption|
01-30-2014, 01:35 PM
Yes, but surely somebody has his invite code. After all he's been reported by 7 syndicates.

sister morphine
01-30-2014, 02:44 PM
Maybe this thread isn't for you. I'm pointing out a freeloader who scams people. I wouldn't do it but people seem to keep finding him and making deals with him for stats/cc stuff. Maybe some people who haven't heard of this need this type of information. And just to blame it on the leader without further information is just ignorance. By the way I don't blame everyone on the forum, read or learn how to read.
I'm tempted to say this is crime city, so if this guy is creaming off the goodies and doing nothing in return he's playing y'all most excellent ;)

cooch
01-30-2014, 02:57 PM
Yes, but surely somebody has his invite code. After all he's been reported by 7 syndicates.

Surely you are correct. But this has a wider audience

TooFlyRobbie
01-30-2014, 03:24 PM
No one has it. Assuming he gave it to someone it was when he first started unless he has stolen phones. He's lvl132 Aaron 8m stats. Kakao AaronR, he's leaving MSGs on newbies walls saying he sells Uzis. lol

Beamer 420
01-30-2014, 05:49 PM
I'm tempted to say this is crime city, so if this guy is creaming off the goodies and doing nothing in return he's playing y'all most excellent ;)+1 Exactly my thoughts. Not that I agree with his tactics, but its a strategy. One that will only last one war at a time.

Top Dawg
01-30-2014, 07:43 PM
Even The Art of War took in a freeloader for the Seaside Shoot-out war. It happens to the best of us :D

one man gang
01-30-2014, 07:54 PM
Even The Art of War took in a freeloader for the Seaside Shoot-out war. It happens to the best of us :D

I could be a free loader for the art of war!

Frackoff
01-30-2014, 07:57 PM
I wish I would have saw this earlier, he scammed our synidicate claiming to have uzis for sale. The F**kFace's syndicate code is 919493849, called WEST MTL ELITE.

TooFlyRobbie
02-01-2014, 01:05 PM
Bump for awareness

panty sniffer
02-01-2014, 01:36 PM
I'm glad this subject was brought up. Aaron River is one of the more dangerous and active freeloader/scammers in CC.

What many here might not be aware of is that there is a "Blacklist" GME room and Google spreadsheet exposing such individuals complete with screenshot evidence, Mafia codes, ect. This information has been available for several months.

Though I can take credit for creating the blacklist room and spreadsheet, my efforts towards the cause are nothing compared to the intel I receive from the many syndicates involved. Thank you all for helping in the cause to rid the game of freeloaders, scammers, and cheaters that disrupt our syndicates.

The idea was not originally mine so I can't take full credit for it but prior Blacklist efforts were kept somewhat secretive where as mine was meant to be more public.

Efforts to improve the accuracy and populate the Blacklist was further prompted by Gree's decision to protect the individual rather than syndicates by not allowing players to be kicked until after war prizes were already awarded.

Here's the link to the spreadsheet and if exposing these people is a violation of forum TOS, I'll gladly go out as a martyr. Cya!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlDUcWRlzQ8fdEw3NURMYmotdUtNMDd5dlNJWTg0c Xc&usp=sharing

EDIT: you might want to bookmark this link now in case Gree deletes this post.

TooFlyRobbie
02-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Thanks! They should sticky this or sticky a new one with the spreadsheet. Thanks Methuselah.

PedroPimples
02-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Did you just class yourself as a martyr for posting a google spreadsheet?
Really? Inflated ego maybe?

panty sniffer
02-01-2014, 02:49 PM
You had to go back and edit 3 sentences? Really?

TooFlyRobbie
02-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Did you just class yourself as a martyr for posting a google spreadsheet?
Really? Inflated ego maybe?

Why try to start something negative with somebody, every thread I read, you're there posting negative things. We all have positive things to say, you too, start now, there's no need for drama.

The point is there's a new guy on the loose:---------- do not send any money to Jesus-sarabia@live.com. Jesus , junior Jon he has scammed multiple people now out of real money, making deals with people to exchange money for Res Uzis.

and a bump for future reference, I'd do as methuluseah said and bookmark this.

panty sniffer
02-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Thanks for getting my back TooFlyRobbie, and understanding that my intent is to improve CC and do a service to the community with ALOT of help from many other syndicates. This isn't something I just came up with impromptu last week. It is a project that was set in motion months ago and now all Blacklist contributing members wish to make it's existence more public.

As for PedroPimples: Bring it! It's been awhile since I've publicly annihilated someone and took pleasure in it. Troll me, I like it!

Grab your popcorn.
And thank you TooFlyRobbie for the offenders e-mail address. It will be added as evidence to the now public BlackList.

sister morphine
02-01-2014, 10:37 PM
The point is there's a new guy on the loose:---------- do not send any money to Jesus-sarabia@live.com. Jesus , junior Jon he has scammed multiple people now out of real money, making deals with people to exchange money for Res Uzis.
The Aaron guy scamming people out of units and stuff I still find quite funny; it's all in the game y'all.

The allegation that a player is conning people for real money is another thing altogether. If those involved have good evidence, take it to law.

one man gang
02-01-2014, 11:19 PM
I could be a free loader for the art of war!

I would like to up my offer to a vault! Contact me

rocker21
02-01-2014, 11:37 PM
Aaron is around 167 correct. He has been to my team twice already each time he seemed to not remember who I was or our team. Once on the team he started messaging people on our team and from our inner circle asking to join there team. He's mildly retarded.

PedroPimples
02-02-2014, 11:33 AM
Thanks for getting my back TooFlyRobbie, and understanding that my intent is to improve CC and do a service to the community with ALOT of help from many other syndicates. This isn't something I just came up with impromptu last week. It is a project that was set in motion months ago and now all Blacklist contributing members wish to make it's existence more public.

As for PedroPimples: Bring it! It's been awhile since I've publicly annihilated someone and took pleasure in it. Troll me, I like it!

Grab your popcorn.
And thank you TooFlyRobbie for the offenders e-mail address. It will be added as evidence to the now public BlackList.

Please do annihilate me.
I'm not saying that the idea is a bad thing.
I do however find it very funny that you consider yourself a martyr for posting a link to a spreadsheet.
That feeling of self importance because of the list is funny.
So please come at me, make yourself a martyr by annihilating me.

Robbie I do post positive things and helpful content. Yet because I happily call things as I see and call people out they then get all butthurt and that's all they jump on.

panty sniffer
02-02-2014, 12:31 PM
^ copy/past if you're just going to repeat yourself, Pedro. It gives you more time to troll other threads. Thanks for bumping.

There's a scammer that was brought to my attention yesterday that will take your PayPal money but not deliver the uzis as promised. Selling uzis for cash in the first place is a violation of the game TOS so Gree might be interested in this individual.

He's in row 24 of the BlackList sheet complete with game name, mafia ID, GME name, and violation description. "freeloader tab" Don't get scammed!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlDUcWRlzQ8fdEw3NURMYmotdUtNMDd5dlNJWTg0c Xc&usp=sharing

TooFlyRobbie
02-03-2014, 11:36 PM
Bump for awareness.

hexie
02-04-2014, 06:20 AM
If those involved have good evidence, take it to law.

"You see, officer, it was like this - I was making a deal to buy 1000 uzis and ..."

http://www.meme-generator.de/media/created/xttepe.jpg

tom73
02-04-2014, 06:34 AM
Gotta laugh: This guy is an outstanding enough criminal in a game called crime city to warrant such a long thread....

TUPAPI714
02-04-2014, 07:30 AM
The Aaron guy scamming people out of units and stuff I still find quite funny; it's all in the game y'all.

The allegation that a player is conning people for real money is another thing altogether. If those involved have good evidence, take it to law.

All you have to do is report it to Paypal they will investigate and put a hold on the money as soon as a claim has been reported. They will eventually take the money back from Aaron's account. In order for him to get they money out of Paypal he has to have a linked bank account.

I really hope everyone who got scammed gets their money back.

TooFlyRobbie
02-19-2014, 11:41 AM
Hello everyone, just wanted to give you a heads up on this matter. We all know the SLTQ will start soon. Beware of those players selling seats for the SLTQ, they are HACKING gold (yes it is possible) or energy (it is possible also) or both. Also, there are players selling in-game currencies like in-game cash now, don't buy from those either. I remember a couple syndicates being banned for doing similar hacks (I won't name anyone). A lot of players have been buying these SLTQ spots also.

One suggestion, if anyone wants to buy in game cash, say a low IPH player, get with someone with high IPH and offer them the equivalent of a Crime City vault of cash. This is fair for both parties. If you get with someone trying to sell you 2b of in-game cash for $5 of real money, you'd be being trolled by a hacker.

Stealing and selling those stolen things is an immorality, even if its a game or real life, from my point of view of course. Also for the people getting trolled, if it's too good to be true, it probably isn't, get informed first then take a decision.

There might be some who legitimately buy that much gold to sells spots for the SLTQ in a syndicate at incredibly cheap prices, but I highly doubt this. Good luck everyone.

WeeMac
02-19-2014, 12:52 PM
Anyone know what level his accounts are?

evillance123
02-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Aaron is around level 125-129

OmgMileyCyrus
02-19-2014, 01:44 PM
Hello everyone, just wanted to give you a heads up on this matter. We all know the SLTQ will start soon. Beware of those players selling seats for the SLTQ, they are HACKING gold (yes it is possible) or energy (it is possible also) or both. Also, there are players selling in-game currencies like in-game cash now, don't buy from those either. I remember a couple syndicates being banned for doing similar hacks (I won't name anyone). A lot of players have been buying these SLTQ spots also.

One suggestion, if anyone wants to buy in game cash, say a low IPH player, get with someone with high IPH and offer them the equivalent of a Crime City vault of cash. This is fair for both parties. If you get with someone trying to sell you 2b of in-game cash for $5 of real money, you'd be being trolled by a hacker.

Stealing and selling those stolen things is an immorality, even if its a game or real life, from my point of view of course. Also for the people getting trolled, if it's too good to be true, it probably isn't, get informed first then take a decision.

There might be some who legitimately buy that much gold to sells spots for the SLTQ in a syndicate at incredibly cheap prices, but I highly doubt this. Good luck everyone.i agree 100% but free could nip this in the bud by not making every event cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars. That is why these guys have a demand to supply. Gree charges exhorbants amount for a simple ltq or sltq and is now making Uzis hard to get. Please put these people out of business gree by coming to reality on what it's starting to cost to earn pixel stats.

bravo 6 vk
02-19-2014, 08:24 PM
Came across Aaron, level 132. Asked me to join his syn for wins, streaks and top 75.

Mag member t
02-20-2014, 09:20 AM
Bump….......