PDA

View Full Version : gree at it again

The don father
01-30-2014, 10:32 AM
why does gree always put events running i dont understand jees we need a break sometimes the last raid boss was great at least we had time to collect uzi's this time i think my current syndicate has like 1300

cc thunder
01-30-2014, 10:41 AM
it's a not very funny joke, we can't even play the game. and its really odd how some people say quit complaining, but the fact is they didn't give us enough drop rate to make this even a viable part of the game, they are losing money because nobody is going to spend gold on uzis especially when the amount needed to complete even the most basic of levels is ridiculous.

usually their money grabbing attempts are transparent, I fail to see the logic here though

TooFlyRobbie
01-30-2014, 10:50 AM
it's a not very funny joke, we can't even play the game. and its really odd how some people say quit complaining, but the fact is they didn't give us enough drop rate to make this even a viable part of the game, they are losing money because nobody is going to spend gold on uzis especially when the amount needed to complete even the most basic of levels is ridiculous.

usually their money grabbing attempts are transparent, I fail to see the logic here though

Good point, but maybe it's made for the ones who "can" do it, players are selling them for in game cash which is free. Probably this is Gree's way of making a "pay to win" game event more difficult, with the only two options, have 60 members complete the ltq or buy Uzis with in game cash/real $. We can't all be strong in this game(as long as there's two options free play - pay to play). Good luck

The don father
01-30-2014, 02:24 PM
im going to delete all my gree accounts i use gold lightly but i cant keep up with this **** gree is doing

CJ54
01-30-2014, 02:27 PM
The events are optional. You don't *have* to participate in every event if that is not your bag (heck, you don't have to participate in ANY to just play the game), and a lot of people are selective about what they participate in.

cc thunder
01-30-2014, 02:33 PM
The events are optional. You don't *have* to participate in every event if that is not your bag (heck, you don't have to participate in ANY to just play the game), and a lot of people are selective about what they participate in. this is very true, however how do you address the fact that the drop rate is atrocious on the red uzi? we're not saying that we don't want to do it we're saying we want to do it but there are not enough uzi's even for extremely active syndicates in order to complete the event. most of the frustration on the board right now has to do with the lack of the items needed to participate, yet I have not seen one mod address this issue yet..

no disrespect intended CJ, but if you cannot understand our frustrations I don't know what more we can do to tell you about how we feel

cooch
01-30-2014, 02:33 PM
So CJ why the free uzis to MW and other platforms and not to CC?

By the way Uzis are on sale at EBay. I guess Gree really understands players, game and options, and how crazy things are now. I suppose this is a way to practice exit strategies to chase free and low gold players out to make room for new gold spenders and clean out the dead accounts to lower glitch issues?

Not being sarcastic but you have to wonder what Gree is doing as well as how it treats CC vs other platforms.

montecore
01-30-2014, 02:35 PM
The events are optional. You don't *have* to participate in every event if that is not your bag (heck, you don't have to participate in ANY to just play the game), and a lot of people are selective about what they participate in.

Of course, the irony is that the teams that can most afford to buy uzis with gold are the ones who have far more than they need.

cooch
01-30-2014, 02:37 PM
Of course, the irony is that the teams that can most afford to buy uzis with gold are the ones who have far more than they need.

+1 Monte! Crazy times

nazgul
01-30-2014, 02:39 PM

CJ, we WANT to participate in this event, but we can't because there are practically no uzis to be gotten. Look at the subjects of the General forum! The vast majority of them are people looking to "buy" uzis. Do you have any idea how frustrating that is? There are GroupMe chat rooms, even an eBay auction with uzis for sale. Is that really what the developers (or management) wanted????

As pointed out elsewhere, why did MW users get free uzis and not CC users? What's the rationale behind that? Do you understand why we feel like we're less favored than other game users?

Rjc
01-30-2014, 02:55 PM
CJs response is interesting and very telling. It seems a polite way of saying shut up and take what we give you.

Lil Bra
01-30-2014, 02:58 PM
I agree but won't stop playing I won't use gold just deal with it because my syndicate loves the game also

Dahat1
01-30-2014, 02:58 PM

We chase people who say things like that off the forum. You can screw us all you want, but don't insult is. Are you really saying we have free will to play the game? Of course we do. You'd have to be a moron to think someone is twisting your arm to get you to play, especially now that the new rival list has made stats almost obsolete. CC Thunder is 100% right, but I have something to add: we actually DON'T have a choice of whether or not to play because we don't have any means to summon these bosses.

I'm all for mods communicating, but get out of here and come back when you have something to say with some kind of substance.

raymondmccabemfc
01-30-2014, 03:01 PM
I think the problem you havr mentioned is 1000s down the list of problems.

gREeALIST
01-30-2014, 03:40 PM
CJs response is interesting and very telling. It seems a polite way of saying shut up and take what we give you.
^ This. For those who didn't pick up on the inference, maybe this might help:

http://i61.tinypic.com/219dkqc.jpg

Touch Down
01-30-2014, 03:55 PM
It's a Gree fail in more than one way! :)

Think of all the gold energy refills Gree are missing out on had syndicates more Uzi's. Those 100s cost gold to take down.

Well done Gree you fustrate your clients and you cut your earnings down on this event :)

Donnie Sparko
01-30-2014, 04:11 PM
The events etc are fantastic. Shame the entire back end is running off a zx81 somewhere being directed by a technical manager with the vision of a mole in shades and a business manager with shat for brains. Patience. Wearing. Thin.

Vdragoon
01-30-2014, 04:11 PM
All this shows are CC players are treated less then MW. We are 2nd class compared to MW. Free items for everyone to do event, but nothing for CC and low drop rates. Last event drop rate was fine and the fact we had time to collect.

Why change it back again when the 3rd raid boss had so many complaints. People will not drop gold to buy uzis when it should be gotten for free through participation.

one man gang
01-30-2014, 04:18 PM
Maybe the drop rate will improve in the last few days?

Maybe GREE is trying to stop teams being able to constantly farm 2-6k weapons for free so they hold up the drop rates.

Just thinking out loud.

Rjc
01-30-2014, 04:58 PM
By now I would be using gold on refills. Farming the items was a huge money maker for gree. But no Uzis = no farming = no need to use gold.

HavingFun
01-30-2014, 05:27 PM
+1^ ^ this, also last boss no mods and plenty of Uzis. This time prize mods for each level and well....
Lastly, I can't even begin to imagine a normal business/company giving this kind of response to its customers. Wow

cooch
01-30-2014, 05:29 PM
+1^ ^ this, also last boss no mods and plenty of Uzis. This time prize mods for each level and well....
Lastly, I can't even begin to imagine a normal business/company giving this kind of response to its customers. Wow

Haven't checked ITunes in awhile until today. CC in top 100. CC is number 100, MW and another gree game in top 25, KA not around. Tells you a lot doesn't it?

Luv4UR Mom
01-30-2014, 06:07 PM
I can't even begin to imagine a normal business/company giving this kind of response to its customers. Wow

So, I went to Target today to purchase "X". They didn't have it in stock, and the customer service representative told me "You don't have to buy "X" here….. In fact, you don't even have to shop here".

Does anyone else have trouble believing that this exchange would EVER take place anywhere else? That is practically what CJ's response said, and if that happened at another place that relied on consumers, one (or possibly two) things would happen:

1. The customer service representative would be fired.
2. The customer would go elsewhere.

gREeALIST
01-30-2014, 07:55 PM
So, I went to Target today to purchase "X". They didn't have it in stock, and the customer service representative told me "You don't have to buy "X" here….. In fact, you don't even have to shop here".

Does anyone else have trouble believing that this exchange would EVER take place anywhere else? That is practically what CJ's response said, and if that happened at another place that relied on consumers, one (or possibly two) things would happen:

1. The customer service representative would be fired.
2. The customer would go elsewhere.
This is where your analogy falls short. If there was a viable alternative to Crime City, would they make the transition to a competitor's product, or will they keep playing because of the amount of time (and, in many cases, sizable funds) invested in amassing stats that were once relevant (but whose value has diminished due to stat hyperinflation and a revamped Rivals List), as they try to justify their continued involvement in a game where the company and its employees have zero regard or accountability towards their customers?

If you want a better, more accurate comparison, think of the customer as the girlfriend in a dysfunctional, abusive relationship with her boyfriend (played to a tee by GREE). Customers are mistreated or ignored repeatedly by customer service, yet they keep coming back. The girlfriend keeps telling herself that things will get better, taking her boyfriend at his word with empty promises ("Feedback thread", anyone?), that he won't hurt her anymore, but then the next event or syndicate battle rolls around and it's back to being treated like a doormat. The girlfriend pleas with her boyfriend, but the cycle of abuse continues even more relentless than before (think of higher and higher energy requirements with every successive LTQ/SLTQ, and increased gold usage in every single event) and the girlfriend still complies, still telling herself that he will come around one day, that he will listen to her, but he doesn't and never will. Only the people that retire are the ones that have broken out of this vicious cycle of abuse; everyone else will continue taking the barrage, thinking that it's perfectly normal behaviour to be treated like second-class citizens. Keep spending, keep playing; they'll just keep dishing out the punishment.

Senator McCarthy 3
01-30-2014, 08:05 PM
See my Signature. Gree has an excellent track record of customer service and dealing with customers.

RealTeflonDon
01-30-2014, 08:14 PM
This "event" (and I cringe when writing that), is garbage. Ya its "optional", but your uzi drop rate has taken the option off the table completely, even though every syndicate wants to do it.

Clearly this is your idea of curbing stat inflation... make a required in-game resource nearly impossible to acquire enough of so much so that syndicates can hardly even participate in the event.

if you want people to spend money on events, they have to be given the option of actually doing the event to begin with..

I'll add that, this was probably the most enjoyable event GREE has running. Now its near the bottom of the list. I can't wait to see how this next epic boss goes. Certainly it will be little-to-no fun as well.

kimberleyj
01-30-2014, 08:53 PM
i noticed also the last raid boss where we had time to collect the was no mods with the final weapons , now they shortened the collect time the is a mod which alot of teams won't get.

PureSin
01-30-2014, 09:45 PM
Again someone tell's the mods what's going on. Why dont you hand them a golden handshake!

one man gang
01-30-2014, 10:59 PM
See my Signature. Gree has an excellent track record of customer service and dealing with customers.

Hmmm... I think I have finally figured out who you are.

Sneaky guy

pamper
01-31-2014, 12:31 AM

PLEASE, before u put on new Tasks FIX THE DAMN ISSUE with the freezing and lagging during raid Boss Events. This happens every time since GREE took over from FUNZIO! U seem to be all NOOBs there.
FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dahat1
01-31-2014, 12:53 AM
Edit your post before you get banned, bro. That kind of post just makes the mods mad.

Muj
01-31-2014, 02:15 AM
PLEASE, before u put on new Tasks FIX THE DAMN ISSUE with the freezing and lagging during raid Boss Events. This happens every time since GREE took over from FUNZIO! U seem to be all NOOBs there.
FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FIX THE DAMN ISSUE :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
You seem mad.
Did you want gree to fix something?

HavingFun
01-31-2014, 02:34 AM
What was the issue anyway?

Luca1
01-31-2014, 07:42 AM
I understand what you're saying CJ54 but problem is the drop rate youve established makes it absolutely impossible for some to play this game. There's not even a chance to make modest progress. You want to give people the incentive to buy uzis then give them enough uzis to want to keep playing. Fruststrating us with this ridiculousness is having absolutely the opposite effect.

nazgul
01-31-2014, 07:50 AM
Looking back, I think we're all (myself included) taking CJ's comment out of context. His reply I think was meant to answer the OP:

why does gree always put events running i dont understand jees we need a break sometimes

The OP confused the issue by also bringing up the valid complaint about the uzi drop rate in the same sentence fragment.

So in fairness, I apologize for taking CJ to task for something he didn't mean to say (I think). But I still think they should increase the drop rate.

The don father
01-31-2014, 02:23 PM
Looking back, I think we're all (myself included) taking CJ's comment out of context. His reply I think was meant to answer the OP:

So in fairness, I apologize for taking CJ to task for something he didn't mean to say (I think). But I still think they should increase the drop rate.

the drop rate is terrible only top75 teams will get top prize heck we are struggling to get medium which we get with like 3 days to spare

cmw1612
01-31-2014, 02:36 PM
What's funny is hearing all the members cry, complain and rant over something that will not be changed until they see fit. I wonder how many that claim not to spend gold are secretly still spending it anyhow? lol

Klideas
01-31-2014, 02:36 PM
the drop rate is terrible only top75 teams will get top prize heck we are struggling to get medium which we get with like 3 days to spare

Think again. Top 50 teams are running around trying to find Uzis. I'm on a one and were about 2000 short. It's ridiculous. Seen other top 50 looking as well