PDA

View Full Version : 8.3m defense getting robbed by 5.8 m offense can this be right?

evilbeef54
01-29-2014, 10:50 PM
I have a new BFF that has moved in to my hood, i know it is nice and comfy with lots to do, but they are constantly robbing me and winning, i dont care, my bad if i miss a collection, that is what alarms are for, but seriously 5.8m offense winning against 8.3m defense, i see people whining about getting robbed by someone with 500k less stats than them which is understandable, but even at this spread it is outside of the 75% window that i know is unofficial but assumed, is it right that this person should be able to constantly rob me.... the new rivals list already makes it worthless to have high iph or high stats for your level, but when someone who is that far of a spread away can still consistenyl hit hit you up....

PedroPimples
01-29-2014, 10:55 PM
You can be robbed by people 50% less than your defence.

Turbomatic
01-30-2014, 05:00 AM
You can be robbed by people 50% less than your defence.
In other words Eveyone in your rivals list can rob you

sledo
01-30-2014, 05:09 AM
Gree explained this step to make robbing more attractive and have more fun from the game. So have a fun :)

PedroPimples
01-30-2014, 05:28 AM
Although about 75% of the game disagree.

Zippy69
01-30-2014, 05:50 AM
Gree explained this step to make robbing more attractive and have more fun from the game. So have a fun :)

fun for who!!!???

Turbomatic
01-30-2014, 05:53 AM
What Gree should of done was leave the rivals list alone and just bracket people's iph together so cheap arse people who cannot be bothered to create a income leech back of the same type of people where is the fun of being robbed and you don't have a chance to make back even half what was robbed

I love SAS
01-30-2014, 06:27 AM
What Gree should of done was leave the rivals list alone and just bracket people's iph together so cheap arse people who cannot be bothered to create a income leech back of the same type of people where is the fun of being robbed and you don't have a chance to make back even half what was robbed

If you don't like it, collect on time.

Dubstik
01-30-2014, 06:45 AM

http://global3.memecdn.com/that-one-teacher-who-makes-you-feel-like-a-complete-idiot-when-you-get-an-answer-wrong_o_410937.gif

tom73
01-30-2014, 07:13 AM
This has always been the case. Even back when 5800 robbing 8300 was meaningful.

Cindee429
01-30-2014, 07:14 AM
The rival list should of stayed as is. There is no point to having higher stats and a lower stats person can rob u and win. That's one of the stupidest things I've seen. Well there is a lot more but this is dumb.

Turbomatic
01-30-2014, 07:35 AM
Be nice to know what bracket you fall in

reticlover
01-30-2014, 08:10 AM
the only ones that like the new rival list are those thay are to lazy to build their iph the way that most of us had to from the start. i stopped robbing and wont do any robbing untill the rival list is changed to completely open. or back to what it was.

Babytway
01-30-2014, 08:37 AM
i've been robbing since the start of this game, i think it doesnt matter if gree changed the list or not, people will still rob you in your stat range if u dont collect on time and happen to come across your hood. the difference now is your competing against your peers close to or equal to your caliber. which you will get more frequent visits. easiest solution is collect on time

reticlover
01-30-2014, 08:42 AM
i've been robbing since the start of this game, i think it doesnt matter if gree changed the list or not, people will still rob you in your stat range if u dont collect on time and happen to come across your hood. the difference now is your competing against your peers close to or equal to your caliber. which you will get more frequent visits. easiest solution is collect on time

i collect on time, but the rivial list is screwed up cause it only shows the same 50 people over and over again. i am 10m defense 12.4m attack, how is someone that is 23m defense and 28m attack in the same playing field as me.

Babytway
01-30-2014, 08:45 AM
yah, that part sucks, i did hear some ppl getting same list over n over and i agree they should fix that asap

Jeremy Kyle
01-30-2014, 08:50 AM
I have a new BFF that has moved in to my hood, i know it is nice and comfy with lots to do, but they are constantly robbing me and winning, i dont care, my bad if i miss a collection, that is what alarms are for, but seriously 5.8m offense winning against 8.3m defense, i see people whining about getting robbed by someone with 500k less stats than them which is understandable, but even at this spread it is outside of the 75% window that i know is unofficial but assumed, is it right that this person should be able to constantly rob me.... the new rivals list already makes it worthless to have high iph or high stats for your level, but when someone who is that far of a spread away can still consistenyl hit hit you up....

Imagine the pvp points he will get off you

michael133
01-30-2014, 01:53 PM
With GREE you can see flying cats .

raymondmccabemfc
01-30-2014, 03:07 PM
Why gree lets you collect your money.

KCUF
01-30-2014, 03:11 PM
Chances to rob somebody are smaller if the gap in stats is bigger. With 6 million attack I can rob a 9 million def. Only 1 out of 5 succeeds, but I have plenty of stamina. So they get robbed anyway.
Now the game has changed, stats are not that important anymore.