PDA

View Full Version : Raided, but nothing to raid

The Judy
01-29-2014, 05:27 PM
My buildings are timed and I'm diligent about collecting my cash. I'll log on later to find I've been raided hours after I collected. The amounts don't always align with what I recently collected. Sometimes the cash disappears from my vault and other times it doesn't. I've read in the past that there were issues with server timing that allowed buildings to be raided after they were collected. I can understand a couple minutes, but hours seems ridiculous. It's been happening much more frequently lately, at least once a day. I don't mind getting raided, but it's annoying when I know my buildings were collected.

I'm curious if others notice this happening and if they have noticed an increase recently. Are there any tricks to keep this from happening?

qwertyguy
01-29-2014, 05:37 PM
I read that if you force a ping with the server by clicking on your profile that it will prevent it from happening. But although it has slowed since doing so, it has not completely stopped. In fact, it happened to me last night while online and raiding someone else.

qwertyguy
01-29-2014, 08:38 PM
These phantom raids maybe a graphic problem during or around Raid Boss or other event updates.

Tonight my base appeared to be clean as a whistle with nothing else to collect. I accidentally tapped a building and instantly collected!

It was full and ready for collection but did not show as such on any graphics. That would explain some phantom building raids. And why a lot of people experiencing this glitch are so upset. It's probably a graphics glitch and nothing to do with data.

Wallaster27
01-29-2014, 08:51 PM
You guys know you don't need a title in your response right?

qwertyguy
01-31-2014, 08:40 AM
A phantom raid just occurred again while I was online and had collected all buildings. These phantoms raids need to stop. I losing money when I shouldn't be.

qwertyguy
01-31-2014, 09:03 AM
Money is still being taken out of the protected section of my vault from the SAME raid just before I posted before. This is bs! There is nothing to raid. I've even rebooted. This is either some sort of hack attack or a huge glitch. My bet is a glitch because it's not enough money to make the hack worth the effort.

Luuzer
01-31-2014, 01:12 PM
yup, has happened to me too several times :(