PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss - Master Plan

Commander C
01-29-2014, 04:10 PM
Can someone please clear something up for me?

The crime city master plan, it states an event called 'Eros McBride'. Is this going to be an Epic Boss?

|Corruption|
01-29-2014, 04:13 PM
Possibly. Health will most likely be raised. Don't get your hopes up.

Commander C
01-29-2014, 04:19 PM
I do not mind health being raised, I have beaten normal health ones and these new weaker ones both in the first two days, and I plan on doing so for awhile. It all depends on your level and attack, so every time the health will be "raised" that way.

|Corruption|
01-29-2014, 04:24 PM
It really depends on by how much the health is raised by. Every event now requires at least a vault of gold to finish. why stop at Epic bosses?

Commander C
01-29-2014, 05:36 PM
I've been completing events without a vault of gold. Honestly, if every single event costed a vault of gold, no one would be playing this game. And those that do take gold, just give it your best shot, the prizes are worth it still if you don't finish.

Guisseppe17
01-29-2014, 06:29 PM
I do not mind health being raised, I have beaten normal health ones and these new weaker ones both in the first two days, and I plan on doing so for awhile. It all depends on your level and attack, so every time the health will be "raised" that way.
Well no sh!t it's easy for you, you're still only lvl 68....

The jP
02-04-2014, 07:29 AM
There is some, shall we say friction, in my syndicate, that I am hoping someone can help resolve.

We are planning our course of action on the upcoming epic boss, trying to make sure everyone benefits. Especially our members with a low stat per lvl average. Long story longer, here is the issue:

Some of our syndicate believes that the boss is not stat based. It simply gets harder to beat at a higher level. While I agree that a level 150 player will face off against a harder boss than a level 40 player, i can't believe that it is not stat based. If im at 150 with a billion attack, the boss should be easy. If my stat per level is low, it should be hard. I just don't believe funzio would punish loyal veterans by making it harder no matter your atk stat. Can you confirm that it is based on stats?

Also, some members are claiming that everytime the boss is beaten, he gets harder for everyone in the syndicate. So if i beat him 100 times right off the bat, other players will struggle more to get their 100 wins. I also find this hard to believe. This is an individual event, and just happens to have syndicate related goals. Sure, he may get harder for me the more times I beat him, but not for anyone else, right?

Thanks for your help and advice on this. Im hoping to close this rift in our syndicate fast.

Sammo the Kid
02-04-2014, 07:41 AM
It's level based, not stat based.

At least that's how it was.

Dandd1821
02-04-2014, 07:51 AM
Its both...there are different tiers of bosses based on your level when the event starts....the amount of damage you do is based on your stats.

Dandd1821
02-04-2014, 07:53 AM
It's not gonna get harder for your syndicate either if you kill your 100 first.you should however be working together to kill the amount needed for daily prize.

Zippy69
02-04-2014, 09:10 AM
& unless GREE have changed things again; once you kill that 100th Boss; they should stay at exactly the same level...

so, if your lucky, with good stat-lvl ratio; you'll be killing 100s with Free hits and that will continue throughout the Event...

I'm also expecting a significant health increase...

The members who say that you killing a 100 on 1st day, makes it harder for them are talking out of their derrieres!
it's a individual challenge, with a Syndicate Goal attached...

tell them to stop panicking!!!