PDA

View Full Version : Why Play?

Rjc
01-29-2014, 02:41 PM
Like most syndicates my syndicate needs Uzis. So I started thinking why play? There's an event that you want to play, but can't because you can't get any Uzis. You want to play during the LTQ. But you can't. The LTQ requires 1mil energy, but you only get 4k per day.
Now imagine you were playing call of duty and you are only given 2 bullets per day. Would you play a game like that?
This is what crime city has become. A game you want to play. But can't really play. So I ask. Why play.

tfletcher20
01-29-2014, 02:50 PM
Gree what about a subscription, 100 bucks for unlimited silver a month, you can't use the silver to buy wheapons but could use it for energy and stamina. This would solve lots of problems in the game. Gold would still be used for battle

I know this will never happen but it could help.

lmc7594
01-29-2014, 02:58 PM
Gree what about a subscription, 100 bucks for unlimited silver a month, you can't use the silver to buy wheapons but could use it for energy and stamina. This would solve lots of problems in the game. Gold would still be used for battle

I know this will never happen but it could help.

So in addition to the cash (real USD) I use to buy gold. Which I choose to do so. You feel Gree should require me to spend $100 more per month just to be able to play a game that is free.

daddy ray
01-29-2014, 03:38 PM
So right why play or pay if they want ppl to keep playing and pay they need to give back instead being so greedy just sayin

cc thunder
01-29-2014, 03:46 PM
Why play. I've been asking myself the same question

H8er-aid
01-29-2014, 05:32 PM
If it wasn't for having to work I probably wouldn't play anymore.

p.s. or smoke

mulabenzy
01-29-2014, 05:39 PM
Because you are addicted.

RealTeflonDon
01-29-2014, 05:56 PM
For the good group of people who I've met. Although, this "game" is feeling more and more like a chore. Less and less fun

Guisseppe17
01-29-2014, 06:26 PM
Why complain?

RealTeflonDon
01-29-2014, 06:34 PM
Another good question.

Flapjacks
01-29-2014, 06:34 PM
Why complain?

I agree.

No offense to those complaining because I do feel your frustrations, but your complaints won't be answered in that fashion.

There's only 1 way to bring forth change.

Touch Down
01-29-2014, 06:52 PM
I play for my syndicate and because I enjoy battles.
Its the people that play CC that make this game fun not Gree's half arse events.

The rest of the game is now pathetic and takes too much time and money to even get anywhere near the end prizes.
More and more people are going gold free apart from battles. I am glad to have made this choice myself.

The increasing cost is killing the game. I would love to see if Gree have a long term plan for this game or just want to milk it dry and let it crash and burn.
The way they are running it at the moment I would think the latter. I hope I am wrong though.

The crazy thing Crime City has not reached it's potential. Its an amazing game that could really be a lot more if it was managed better.

Flapjacks
01-29-2014, 07:01 PM
To us, the consumer, it appears they may not care if it crashes & burns.

On the flip side, I don't believe Gree views it that way. The amount of gold spent during battles alone must be telling Gree they're doing something right! If the people are spending absurdly why fix what isn't broken?

To Gree the game is working just fine.

There's only one way for changes to be made.

Gothic Albino
01-29-2014, 08:56 PM
...........blah blah blah..............
There's only one way for changes to be made.

I feel bad, so I'll bite. Now that you've mentioned it at the end of your last 2 posts, please tell us what this one way is. Don't keep us hanging.

RealTeflonDon
01-29-2014, 09:25 PM
Oh come on. You know well enough the implication of his post. Why bait?

PedroPimples
01-29-2014, 09:52 PM
It's just a troll bitter at the world.
Over spent and angry with life because if it. Ignore.

Flapjacks
01-30-2014, 08:50 AM
It's just a troll bitter at the world.
Over spent and angry with life because if it. Ignore.

Why single out my honesty & compare me to your travesties? I only want to see them fight the inequity they want to live their life by.

PedroPimples
01-30-2014, 08:57 AM
Ahhh the good ol "I know you are but what am I" arguement. What a wondeful try troll.

Jeremy Kyle
01-30-2014, 09:05 AM
You dont have to finish every event you know, you can play free lots do, so either pay and play dont pay and play or just quit

Flapjacks
01-30-2014, 09:20 AM
Ahhh the good ol "I know you are but what am I" arguement. What a wondeful try troll.

I didn't say insinuate, "I know you are, but what am I." Where do you see that?

You often internalize posts people make that have nothing to do with you. To top that off you call them the troll? My posts have nothing to do with you; yet you continuously interject for God knows what reason? Whatever it is..,that's fine.

I don't root for people's downfall; rather, I feel bad for players who deserve a fair shot. Why does this concern you? I understand your propensity to jump in & play defense against certain people & thats also fine, but when you call someone a troll you're only showing yourself.

Why take offense to me desiring a better playing field for the CC community?

Stop internalizing things.

PedroPimples
01-30-2014, 09:34 AM
when you call someone a troll you're only showing yourself.

There it is again. The good ol trusty playground reply of "I know you are but what am I"

I take at you thinking your better than everyone and that you always know best.
When in reality all you are is a troll. Yet to give one helpful or decent forum post.

Flapjacks
01-30-2014, 09:49 AM
There it is again. The good ol trusty playground reply of "I know you are but what am I"

I take at you thinking your better than everyone and that you always know best.
When in reality all you are is a troll. Yet to give one helpful or decent forum post.

Pedro, I hate to say this but you're 0-for-701 & if we were to count deconstructive posts..,double that #.
Ok. It's not about you. We are talking about a game on here; a game whose consumers deserve better & deserve to know the truth.

I don't enjoy seeing people having their questions or concerns go unanswered, bypassed, mocked & etc. My posts aren't about that & not about you either; yet here you are following me? Why?
It doesn't matter to which thread I post..,there you appear. If you want to carry something of mine just ask but, I don't think those chips on your shoulders can hold much weight.

Lighten up. Life is good & people are nice.

I'm sure you'll internalize this so I'm sorry in advance.

PedroPimples
01-30-2014, 09:55 AM
Following you? Get over yourself kid. I told someone you was a Troll and you engaged me so I answered. Everyone watched you trying and failing to try and troll me following me about the other day

You can quote my post count all you want but I'm quite helpful. I'm one of the only ones who provide answers in the questions thread for a start, and always offer helpful advice where I can and it's needed.

You on the other hand have just done nothing but troll, harass FC and come across as bitter and resentful at the game which chewed your over spending player up and spat it out. You tried to be at the top, you couldn't keep up the cost, was to much for you. Get over it.

Flapjacks
01-30-2014, 10:49 AM
Following you? Get over yourself kid. I told someone you was a Troll and you engaged me so I answered. Everyone watched you trying and failing to try and troll me following me about the other day

You can quote my post count all you want but I'm quite helpful. I'm one of the only ones who provide answers in the questions thread for a start, and always offer helpful advice where I can and it's needed.

You on the other hand have just done nothing but troll, harass FC and come across as bitter and resentful at the game which chewed your over spending player up and spat it out. You tried to be at the top, you couldn't keep up the cost, was to much for you. Get over it.

Not one suggestion of yours has ever been used or implemented except for in your own mind. Or has something of yours been implemented? 0-for-702.

BTW, other people should talk about how great your help has been. You shouldn't try to pound your own chest. In doing so, it appears you actually believe yourself.

It seems that whenever I bring up Gree or FC you're on deck waiting to go up to bat. Look, Stockholm Syndrome runs rampant & is beyond any bounds..,so it's ok, I understand.

RealTeflonDon
01-30-2014, 10:54 AM
Children...

Flapjacks
01-30-2014, 10:59 AM
Children...

Says the man playing an app on a phone & typing on forums.

PedroPimples
01-30-2014, 11:01 AM
No one mentioned my suggestions apart from you. Gree implement no ones but there own.
That means not that I haven't offered helpful advice. But as per usual you won't let facts get in the way of your usual lies.
I'm fully aware of Stockholm syndrome, yet have no emotional ties or bounds to anyone here so you can try and think your clever by bringing up things like this, yet it makes no sense so shows you for what you are really like.
Every post of yours is either moanng about gree/FC or lying about how great SAS is. Everyone can see for themselves how obsessed and bitter you are about it all. You got yourself all hurt by them and now hate life because of it.
Your to emotional, and that's what's caused you have of your ingame problems as well.
Going through the change I assume.

Flapjacks
01-30-2014, 11:11 AM
No one mentioned my suggestions apart from you. Gree implement no ones but there own.
That means not that I haven't offered helpful advice. But as per usual you won't let facts get in the way of your usual lies.
I'm fully aware of Stockholm syndrome, yet have no emotional ties or bounds to anyone here so you can try and think your clever by bringing up things like this, yet it makes no sense so shows you for what you are really like.
Every post of yours is either moanng about gree/FC or lying about how great SAS is. Everyone can see for themselves how obsessed and bitter you are about it all. You got yourself all hurt by them and now hate life because of it.
Your to emotional, and that's what's caused you have of your ingame problems as well.
Going through the change I assume.

And I'm the emotional one? Yikes

PedroPimples
01-30-2014, 11:13 AM
And I'm the emotional one? Yikes

Yes you are.

Flapjacks
01-30-2014, 11:20 AM
Yes you are.

Pedro, just pull the string it comes right out.

PedroPimples
01-30-2014, 11:27 AM
Why would I be pulling any strings?
Carry on trying to be a troll.
You are a waste of forum bandwith and to be honest, extremely boring.
Im finished with you saying nothing worthwhile over and over again.
Keep Trying to troll though, maybe one day you'll get one that actually is half decent.

Flapjacks
01-30-2014, 11:33 AM
Why would I be pulling any strings?
Carry on trying to be a troll.
You are a waste of forum bandwith and to be honest, extremely boring.
Im finished with you saying nothing worthwhile over and over again.
Keep Trying to troll though, maybe one day you'll get one that actually is half decent.

Ditto.....

KCUF
01-30-2014, 12:09 PM
On tpoic:

Crime City is not a free game. If you don't spend at least $200,00 a month it is useless to play this game.

Wrendrak
01-30-2014, 12:54 PM
Because you are addicted.

Bullseye.

extra.

sam0621
01-30-2014, 01:55 PM
And I was banned for asking if they can fix the lagg.

Rjc
01-30-2014, 01:58 PM
There is an addictive element to the game, but it seems gree is making us go "cold turkey" on crime city. U can't get Uzis, energy requirements versus availability is crazy. If you were strong for your lvl you are now average. The only thing you can do in this game is collect your buildings.

|Corruption|
01-30-2014, 02:08 PM
But thanks to the all new rival system, you can be robbed by players with half your stats! Yippee!

raymondmccabemfc
01-30-2014, 03:03 PM
Gave you 10 bricks, some cement so build yourself a little bridge and get over it

RFCKDG
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM
If it wasn't for my syn who's like a second family i would have dumped this game several months ago! I take my hat off to the players that spends a lot of money on this game only to be rewarded with bugs, errors and a company now known as GREED. I appreciate Greed has development staff, payroll etc and rely on people parting with their hard earned cash.

i have known in excess of 100 people who have now left this game due to some of the above! this game has become a chore instead of fun... Hello, FUN. do we recall the last time that happened on CrimeCity. im sure i will be banned but i have to say this! SORT YOUR GAME OUT GREED... AND LETS START TO HAVE FUN AGAIN!

ps. my syn has uzis FOR SALE... kakao talk ID KDG01 TO DISCUSS.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-19-2014, 05:23 PM
If it wasn't for my syn who's like a second family i would have dumped this game several months ago!

i have known in excess of 100 people who have now left this game due to some of the above!

this game has become a chore instead of fun...

Your Syn could not possibly be your second family, not even your friends or anything remotely close to those.

Those 100 people that left have now realised that and gone.

We are being manipulated into thinking that.

This game is designed to be a chore. That's its program function. FarmVille is not designed to give you any utility. No fun in the game, its designed to reduce the quality of your RL without Farmville. You need to be in the game in order to have an RL. That's the aim.

FarmVille is an insidious game design.

What is the point now to gaining stats here. To do what exactly?

mulabenzy
02-19-2014, 05:26 PM
If it wasn't for my syn who's like a second family i would have dumped this game several months ago! I take my hat off to the players that spends a lot of money on this game only to be rewarded with bugs, errors and a company now known as GREED. I appreciate Greed has development staff, payroll etc and rely on people parting with their hard earned cash.

i have known in excess of 100 people who have now left this game due to some of the above! this game has become a chore instead of fun... Hello, FUN. do we recall the last time that happened on CrimeCity. im sure i will be banned but i have to say this! SORT YOUR GAME OUT GREED... AND LETS START TO HAVE FUN AGAIN!

ps. my syn has uzis FOR SALE... kakao talk ID KDG01 TO DISCUSS.

Pro necro.

toug
02-20-2014, 04:03 AM
lol you a$$hole,you must buy gold! You are soo retarded, withdraw your savings and stop bltching.

Anomaly
02-21-2014, 02:54 AM
But since gree took over from funzio its been more psychological warfare than games. Syndicates were the first step. They made you connect with real people so you can all collectively improve your stats. And although its a game it made players perceive each other as family. Almost like in a real gang, but that was all part of the trick. It made people want to spend more and more real money, because now it was for the family. I was in a top 50 syndicate and at times I felt compelled to drop a little cash, because I would see what the rest of my family was spending. Things are different now though. I will never spend another dollar on this crap game. And honestly at this point I just play crime city to watch its slow demise.

Gyration
02-22-2014, 12:46 AM
I've been feeling the same way lately. I've been on this game for over two years and am just about over it.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-22-2014, 12:58 AM
But since gree took over from funzio its been more psychological warfare than games. Syndicates were the first step. They made you connect with real people so you can all collectively improve your stats. And although its a game it made players perceive each other as family. Almost like in a real gang, but that was all part of the trick. It made people want to spend more and more real money, because now it was for the family. I was in a top 50 syndicate and at times I felt compelled to drop a little cash, because I would see what the rest of my family was spending. Things are different now though. I will never spend another dollar on this crap game. And honestly at this point I just play crime city to watch its slow demise.

Ding, ding, ding..............give that man a cigar!