PDA

View Full Version : 40 intel from GREE!

Angel (85ss)
01-29-2014, 02:29 PM
Thanks GREE, it's not the 100 but 40 will do the trick.

KillerDriller
01-29-2014, 02:44 PM
Yes, 40 certainly helps. Thank you Gree. Next time can you give us more time to get folders and increase the very low drop rate?

Dirty Mind
01-29-2014, 02:53 PM
yup. thanks for giving us less than half as you did last time. Also, thanks for apparently doubling the health of the boss and thanks for increasing the amount of folders needed to summon them. I bet people bought lots of gold to finish last time since it was somewhat easy. You wont get my cash for this one. Thanks for that too

2000y2k
01-29-2014, 02:54 PM
Folders have been pushed out.

Just got my 40.

qwertyguy
01-29-2014, 03:09 PM
40 at least gets us started.

Let's see: Despite the tens upon tens of thousands of energy spent on mission to find folders. I got 12 total + the 40 Gree gave me. That's a grand total of 52!!!!!

Thanks Gree. I'm excited about the event now. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I worked my behind off the last week trying to get non existent folders, I now look like a deadbeat to my faction. Oh wait!!! All of our members had the same problem I had.

But 40 is better than nothing.

Shrinko
01-29-2014, 03:13 PM
Thanks GREE, it's not the 100 but 40 will do the trick.

Are you for real? "40 will do the trick"? What kind of trick is it gonna do? It's not enough to even get close to the last levels. Probably will be enough to complete about 25% of the event. From what I've see, gree has increased the folders needed to summon bosses and the bosses' health was increased. 100 was not enough the last time, so 40 this time most likely will not even be enough to complete half of the event.

Jesse21
01-29-2014, 03:41 PM
I am glad I got what I got

Ubnvs2
01-29-2014, 04:00 PM
Yeah, don't complain about it. If u want more buy them, if u don't want to buy them don't. Good post angel at least some people are greatful.

LW okie
01-29-2014, 04:04 PM
Are you for real? "40 will do the trick"? What kind of trick is it gonna do? It's not enough to even get close to the last levels. Probably will be enough to complete about 25% of the event. From what I've see, gree has increased the folders needed to summon bosses and the bosses' health was increased. 100 was not enough the last time, so 40 this time most likely will not even be enough to complete half of the event.

Agreed. Just went through 3500 energy. Still only 1 folder. Not going to come close at this rate,

Big she'd
01-29-2014, 04:10 PM
Agree no one holds the pixelated gun to your head and makes you buy folders ,

#Reaper
01-29-2014, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the thread because their isn't another thread regarding this and an explanation from a mod.

Shrinko
01-29-2014, 05:01 PM
Agree no one holds the pixelated gun to your head and makes you buy folders ,
Then, they should be honest and not lie to us. If they expect us to buy folders, fine - just come out and say it. Don't insult us with a long post how they want us to have enough folders to complete the event or to get close to completion without using gold. That's a total lie and a bunch of bs. They want us to get close to completing the event without using gold and then they give out 40 folders? That's a total bs

Cruzinit
01-29-2014, 05:26 PM
Gree drop off another 60 please.

qwertyguy
01-29-2014, 05:46 PM
I have reliable members in my faction (that gave gifted intel folders last cycle) claiming that there aren't any gifted folders in their accounts. In fact, they have only donated a few so far this cycle and cannot simply be mistaken or confused about the numbers. Their current donations were made before the gifted folders were supposedly sent to everyone.

Angel (85ss)
01-29-2014, 10:22 PM
Well what did you expect man! It's better to be grateful for something then for nothing, that's the problem with people that think like you, stop complaining about the events, YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, it's like your fighting against water! Just sit back play the game and be great flu for what ever GREE gives away.
Last time when they gave away 100 we finished at 32/36, so even if we where full with intel we wouldn't have made it either! Perhaps you did and congratulations for that, but remember the game has become more and more gritty, and when agree gives away something it's better to just be thankful... At least that's my way of seeing it.

Angel (85ss)
01-29-2014, 10:39 PM
Yeah, don't complain about it. If u want more buy them, if u don't want to buy them don't. Good post angel at least some people are greatful.

Precisely my thought :D

Angel (85ss)
01-29-2014, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the thread because their isn't another thread regarding this and an explanation from a mod.

Actually there is my friend, it came out like 20 min after I created this thread, check it out, it's written by CJ
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?81766-Raid-Boss-Folder-Drops-Info