PDA

View Full Version : Give us Uzis for raid boss

Dandd1821
01-29-2014, 09:16 AM
Why is it that when the raid boss in kingdom age and modern war were about to start and there was clearly not enough time to gather the items needed to summon we were all given the item when event started,but that doesn't happen here in crime city.its bad enough gree doesn't learn from their mistakes and keeps repeating them.its unacceptable for these issues to keep happening and gree needs to start letting us know sooner if they plan to compensate us with the Uzis needed instead of constantly leaving us hanging and hoping to get them from an ltq the day before that has a horrible drop rate just like the ones before.i dont think its asking too much to make sure we have access to the items needed for the event.expecting us to buy the Uzis and use gold during the event,which is a must to if you plan to finish for most of the syndicates is just pushing us too far and we are gonna lose more and more great players from grees ignorance and greed.give us the Uzis and we will spend money on gold to do the event,leave it like this and lose more players and money,pretty simple concept.

CCKallDAY
01-29-2014, 09:23 AM
they don't need to give us a gift of uzis, they can give us a gift of increasing the drop rate. wow, your post was hard to read, looked like a whole sentence all mashed together :) lol jk

Dandd1821
01-29-2014, 09:52 AM
I agree fix the drop rate ... But too late for that now.

CCKallDAY
01-29-2014, 09:57 AM
I agree fix the drop rate ... But too late for that now.they could do it next event

toug
01-29-2014, 10:27 AM
too long,didnt read

KingOW
01-29-2014, 10:32 AM
They said they would fix the drop rate prior to the last RB, but they obviously have not done that when I can use 2700 energy and get 0 uzi'z for it... Give all players 50 uzi's or whatever so we can spend gold to finish RB elite. Or just increase the drop rate. Please.

Sideline Sal
01-29-2014, 10:44 AM
+1
Agreed!

0 Uzis for 2800 energy used...Did they accidentally decrease the drop rate instead of increasing it?

lmc7594
01-29-2014, 02:47 PM
Yesterday I used about 3200 energy and got 3 uzis. Come on Gree that is 1 Uzi / 20 gold if I would have been using gold to refill energy.

daddy ray
01-29-2014, 03:08 PM
I agree they should give us the Uzi its hard enough for small syndicate and impossible for smaller syndicate at this drop rate

CCKallDAY
01-29-2014, 03:09 PM
I agree they should give us the Uzi its hard enough for small syndicate and impossible for smaller syndicate at this drop rateyep.. harder for low ranked syndicates. agree completely

CCKallDAY
01-29-2014, 03:10 PM
Or give us free gold to spend on uzis

Go4Seven
01-29-2014, 04:19 PM
Yesterday I used about 3200 energy and got 3 uzis. Come on Gree that is 1 Uzi / 20 gold if I would have been using gold to refill energy.

The drop rate always has been about 1 gun per 1000 energy used. A job requiring 100 energy has a 10% drop rate. A job requiring 300 energy has a 30% drop rate, etc. I don't know the exact percentages, but it seems to even out like this in the long run.

This is why buying Uzis isn't completely horrible. Instead of 1 Uzi per 20 gold, you get 4 Uzi per 20 gold. You should never spend gold to farm Uzis, unless you are completing an LTQ. Otherwise you are spending 4x more gold than simply buying the guns.

Completing an LTQ is a nice way to get Uzis because you also gain stats. When buying Uzis with gold, you don't get the stats but you don't get the XP either.

If a syndicate of 50 members each spends 750 gold for 150 Uzis, they can complete the event all the way. Most LTQ cost 4x that much, and provide less raw stats and fewer/no modifiers.

I know we all feel like Uzis should be free. And they are. Just not in the quantities we would like. Why do we expect to complete Elite mode of Raid Boss without gold, when we don't expect to complete Elite mode of LTQ without gold?

If you think of buying Uzis as an alternative to buying energy refills, they start to look like the lesser of two evils. And it's only necessary if you want to complete Elite mode, which you don't have to.

|Corruption|
01-29-2014, 04:28 PM
They did the same thing two raid bosses ago. Nothing will happen.
They clearly don't consider it a mistake.

Nighteg
01-29-2014, 04:31 PM
The drop rate always has been about 1 gun per 1000 energy used. A job requiring 100 energy has a 10% drop rate. A job requiring 300 energy has a 30% drop rate, etc. I don't know the exact percentages, but it seems to even out like this in the long run.

This is why buying Uzis isn't completely horrible. Instead of 1 Uzi per 20 gold, you get 4 Uzi per 20 gold. You should never spend gold to farm Uzis, unless you are completing an LTQ. Otherwise you are spending 4x more gold than simply buying the guns.

Completing an LTQ is a nice way to get Uzis because you also gain stats. When buying Uzis with gold, you don't get the stats but you don't get the XP either.

If a syndicate of 50 members each spends 750 gold for 150 Uzis, they can complete the event all the way. Most LTQ cost 4x that much, and provide less raw stats and fewer/no modifiers.

I know we all feel like Uzis should be free. And they are. Just not in the quantities we would like. Why do we expect to complete Elite mode of Raid Boss without gold, when we don't expect to complete Elite mode of LTQ without gold?

If you think of buying Uzis as an alternative to buying energy refills, they start to look like the lesser of two evils. And it's only necessary if you want to complete Elite mode, which you don't have to.

Basically, because of people like you, who pour real cash, in insane amounts, on a broken product, gree can afford to keep screwing us.
This is a free game (at least that's what's written in google play), and should be accessible and enjoyable to all. Only an idiot would spend 750 gold on an ltq, and most top 50 teams spend way more.

Turbomatic
01-29-2014, 04:35 PM
From the first Uzi event we were given time and Uzis in abundance from doing any job in CC it's like we are given a taster to suck on then bled dry wanting more. I have noticed on my 3 accounts as I have 3 different energy levels, on my high energy I got 2 Uzis from completing the beginners part of ltq but when I refilled the other two with gold I had left over I got 11 Uzis. Is that a coincidence I don't know.

RealTeflonDon
01-29-2014, 04:58 PM
Uzi drought = not fun..

I already did my chores today. Not doing another.

bigwillie83642
01-29-2014, 09:23 PM
Free Uzis for all!

bigwillie83642
01-30-2014, 06:19 AM
Guess the answer is "no"
Gree enjoys the forum being filled with nothing but threads of people wanting to buy, sell, trade, and perform services for tokens.

hexie
01-30-2014, 06:46 AM
The drop rate always has been about 1 gun per 1000 energy used...

A well-written post offering a different and thoughtful perspective, Go4Seven.

What would your opinion be of increasing the drop rate substantially and significantly increasing boss health (at the high end of the spectrum e.g boss levels 80-100 so as to not alienate new/weak players)? Do you think players would spend more to do the required damage as they suggest?

nazgul
01-30-2014, 07:32 AM
What would your opinion be of increasing the drop rate substantially and significantly increasing boss health (at the high end of the spectrum e.g boss levels 80-100 so as to not alienate new/weak players)?

You mean higher than the 30% they hiked it for this event?

hexie
01-30-2014, 07:46 AM
You mean higher than the 30% they hiked it for this event?

Yes. It would have to be this way to test the hypothesis that spending would occur at the top-end if the uzis are there.

dribblin todger
01-30-2014, 08:00 AM
Basically, because of people like you, who pour real cash, in insane amounts, on a broken product, gree can afford to keep screwing us.
This is a free game (at least that's what's written in google play), and should be accessible and enjoyable to all. Only an idiot would spend 750 gold on an ltq, and most top 50 teams spend way more.

Lets get something right here... Yes you can play the game for free.. however to progress it is NOT a free game, it is a business, people who spend the "insane amounts" keep it afloat so that those who wish to breeze along playing for free can do so. In a nutshell, paying players pay the wages of the developers etc, without players who pay the game would be binned. It is upto the player to decide how much they spend and not for anyone else to criticize.

However saying what i have said i will also add that the game is now too expensive, the uzi drop rate does suck and simply changing in a figure in a line of code could change that, the game is broken and Gree are not providing the end user the service that they should be doing.