PDA

View Full Version : Any chance mod can explain....

Green Drake
01-29-2014, 08:55 AM
What is going on with the rival list. We just want some updates on what exactly is going on. Obviously it changed shortly after the last fight. Yesterday it was horrible as the same 20-40 accounts were viewed repeatedly. Last night it opened up and was a blast. My level 10 slay was not up for more than 2 min and it got robbed. Now today my rival list is completely repetitive again. I just refreshed 10 times and it is virtually the same every time.

Hoping that you are still working on this but the complete void of information is quite honestly bothersome.

reticlover
01-29-2014, 09:08 AM
yes, here is the explanation, read the forum before u post anything, and search for info on what u are looking for before posting. the very first thread at the top explains everything, and has sense before the rival list changed

Green Drake
01-29-2014, 09:15 AM
Completely understand that and have read that in its entirety. However it does not explain why there has been drastic fluctuations over the past few days which is the explanation that I was searching for. But thank you. Your complete lack of constructive input is appreciated.

RealTeflonDon
01-29-2014, 09:26 AM
Despite me liking the new rivals list, I could see how seeing the same 20-30 people over & over again would be annoying (among other things). Being in the middle of the pack it's actually making this change a lot of fun.

All that aside, there was very little explanation for why this change occurred. We never really saw complaints on the matter (although from personal experience, it was always a pain to have some under-stat'd leech robbing my hood with nothing worthwhile to retaliate on).

Anyways, this should be part of that community outreach the Mods were going for... what is new? Why is it being changed? And approximately when is it happening?

Those three questions should be answered prior to changes being made. This will, to some degree, keep the playerbase happy.