PDA

View Full Version : 1 week no communication about folders

Hupernikomen
01-29-2014, 08:33 AM
A simple statement about what we are expected to do to complete this event is all we are asking for from our moderators. If gree wants us to pony up 7600 folders with gold just tell us. If you are waiting to adjust the drop rate after the evevt begins, tell us. If you are going to give us folders, drop us a bone and let us no.

This is the most overt action yet of how pitiful you treat your paying customers. I can't decide if it is just unscrupulous or apathy.

How many times do we have to beg to be communicated to so we can plan? Do you not understand that you will make far more money off of an informed player based than one that is constantly pissed off at you?

CJ your statement about the drop rate working is the only thing we have, and it this it what you guys call working then we have a problem.

Maddog11
01-29-2014, 09:52 AM
bump for an answer

JustTVH
01-29-2014, 10:56 AM
Bump to beat a dead horse.

alphakennybody
01-29-2014, 10:57 AM
They will not show their faces in the heat of the moment knowing they are public enemy #1 currently, noticed they were more than happy to help folks just prior to update, and then poof.

yoyo1
01-29-2014, 11:02 AM
A simple statement about what we are expected to do to complete this event is all we are asking for from our moderators. If gree wants us to pony up 7600 folders with gold just tell us. If you are waiting to adjust the drop rate after the evevt begins, tell us. If you are going to give us folders, drop us a bone and let us no.

This is the most overt action yet of how pitiful you treat your paying customers. I can't decide if it is just unscrupulous or apathy.

How many times do we have to beg to be communicated to so we can plan? Do you not understand that you will make far more money off of an informed player based than one that is constantly pissed off at you?

CJ your statement about the drop rate working is the only thing we have, and it this it what you guys call working then we have a problem.

I agree with every word

1GaDawg85
01-29-2014, 11:29 AM
Dead horse is still dead

PITA4PRES
01-29-2014, 11:38 AM
Drop rate is pitiful and then they increase number of folders needed summon the bosses. Greedy ****ing bastards. They sure know how to drive themselves out of business with whatever ****ed up business plan they use.

Maddog's Wife
01-29-2014, 11:41 AM
Huper, I sent a ticket about he drop rate on folders and received an actual reply:
"Drop rate for intel folders is currently working as intended". I sent you a copy of that response on group.

Dutchie
01-29-2014, 11:42 AM
Hold it... I feel a response coming... Along the lines of... "We appreciate all of your feedback regarding this matter. This has been mentioned before and our developers have taken all of this into consideration."

Generik79
01-29-2014, 11:42 AM
Time for a discover card once u run out of lonely foxes! Get the Vaseline out ladies...

Dutchie
01-29-2014, 11:47 AM
Drop rate is pitiful and then they increase number of folders needed summon the bosses. Greedy ****ing bastards. They sure know how to drive themselves out of business with whatever ****ed up business plan they use.Their reporting tool says intel folders are being purchased by some factions and it was an increase on the last Raid Boss Event when we gave them away for free as bait. We shall see how many get bought in this event and then we will tweak the dials (drop rate) a little to see if people will buy more in order to give them a chance to complete the event as this one will probably be a disaster, although it will be more revenue than the last Raid Boss Event.