PDA

View Full Version : Trying to register for the forum, not receiving confirmation email

zibby42
01-29-2014, 06:37 AM
I have a friend who is trying to register an account for the forum but she is not receiving the confirmation email. She's tried registering twice using two different email addresses. I'm able to email her so the problem is not with her email.

Please fix.

SammyTheBull
01-29-2014, 06:48 AM
The same thing happened to me and I did not miss it in my junk mail. I emailed them waited 3 weeks and nothing. Emailed them again and nothing. Finally just made a new account. Good luck Bro.

TobysPaw
01-29-2014, 07:42 AM
Same here, when I try to request my password - nothing. It says it's been sent to my email address but it doesn't come. I'm permanently logged in on my mobile, but can no longer post from my desktop. This has been the case for a few months now.

Kaay2
01-29-2014, 07:46 AM
How do you get permission to Post a new Thread trying to set up a recruitment thread but says I have no permission please help

SammyTheBull
01-29-2014, 07:49 AM
How do you get permission to Post a new Thread trying to set up a recruitment thread but says I have no permission please help

This is because you have not made enough replies. Search the forums, there threads devoted to making replies for just this reason. Please try and post new threads in the correct forums.