PDA

View Full Version : Dark forest rewards

Bilbo
01-29-2014, 06:09 AM
Anyone have the guild and individual rewards for wins and streaks for dark forest. I know I saw it, but can't find it now.

Voxker
01-29-2014, 11:23 AM
i dont think it shows until the war starts O.o

Euchred
01-29-2014, 11:25 AM
i dont think it shows until the war starts O.o

Dark forest was last war, chief

larrydavid
01-31-2014, 06:32 AM
guild rewards sucked.

Zenobia
01-31-2014, 08:55 AM
guild rewards sucked.

Yes, but not as hard as the guild rewards for this war. Here is a 2-minute exercise for you all to figure out how much the "bonus" on this war's Top 50 reward ("+2 additional allies when Attacking") will get you:
Write down your exact attack stat.
Remove 2 allies (or if you have over 500, remove until you have 498).
Write down your new attack.
Subtract your new attack from your old.
The boost from adding 2 allies is less than that since you will be adding the next 6 units on your list that are slightly worse than those you removed in this exercise.
Now try dividing the "bonus" / over your attack. Multiply that by 100 to see the % attack boost this unit get you.

In my case, it gives me a whopping 0.0307% attack boost.
Even if they multiplied that "boost" by 10, it would still affect my attack by less than half of a percent.
And this boost % will NOT get better over time unlike real boosts. Because it will always only add 6 units/weapons/armor that are slightly worse than the worst you use at the time.

This is the biggest POS reward ever in the history of this game. It is OFFENSIVE how pathetic it is. OFFENSIVE to people who must use real money to achieve Top 50.