PDA

View Full Version : tRIGGER hAPPY cORP 10+ spots available for RB

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-29-2014, 03:50 AM
We have many open spots available for active members. Of course, we completed the first RB. Cards on the table... This one may get a bit hairy. We are all motivated to complete this. Yes, we have many members ready to spend gold if we find that completion is a realistic outcome.

If you are in a small group/splinter... and need a home with a larger group for this event... Please PM me. We can likely take a group of you at once. Addicts only...

THC

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-29-2014, 09:33 AM
Any takers?

Pee-Wee Herman
01-29-2014, 09:39 AM
We have many open spots available for active members. Of course, we completed the first RB. Cards on the table... This one may get a bit hairy. We are all motivated to complete this. Yes, we have many members ready to spend gold if we find that completion is a realistic outcome.

If you are in a small group/splinter... and need a home with a larger group for this event... Please PM me. We can likely take a group of you at once. Addicts only...

THC
Shouldn't this be in the recruiting section?

2000y2k
01-29-2014, 09:42 AM
Shouldn't this be in the recruiting section?

It should be but enforcement is rare so players continue to post here.

Richard79
01-29-2014, 10:00 AM
Na shouldnt be here, should be where my post for 10/15 members for the raid boss is, in faction recruitment !

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-29-2014, 10:01 AM
Enforcement? What need have they for enforcement with such dedicated hall monitors? Ill post in the correct forum. Maybe that will give you some free time to starch your sash.

Jhenry02
01-29-2014, 12:12 PM
What a witty retort!
It's sad that we have to tell someone who's faction has been around more than a day, these common rules.
Sure let me join a faction that apparently has no understanding of basic forum etiquette!

Come one come all!