PDA

View Full Version : Top 75 team with all bonuses & mods & top 250 sister syn looking for extras!

Donnie Sparko
01-29-2014, 02:45 AM
We promoted a few from our sister syn before last battle and we need some more bodies for them. If your stats are over 3m and you're fully active and want to shoot for syn goals (we do come down and help out, supply uzi's etc.), then drop me a pm.

Also, we have some spots available in our top 75 syn. We haven't finished outside top 100 since the middle of last year and complete the boss events and sltq's. We're looking for people with over 5m att/def to fill a few holes left at the end of the last battle. We have a mix of light-heavy gold use throughout the syn with people fully active across all timezones...we have dutch, lithuanian, british, german, malay, australian and US players.

If you'd like to join us for an informal chat on the veranda with cocktails and nibbles, drop me a line...I'm just off to empty my inbox some more to cope with the influx!!

Donnie Sparko
01-29-2014, 05:40 AM
Bumpster!!!!

erasmus
01-29-2014, 07:02 AM
I look for a new team.
My last team remove me for not active during last war (My internet got crazy). I am very active during wars and events (if my internet works ;-)
Take a look at my profile ( 170 028 820 )
I know Groupme.

Donnie Sparko
01-29-2014, 10:14 AM
Someone will be in touch shortly! :)

Donnie Sparko
01-29-2014, 12:34 PM
Welcome one, welcome all *

*terms and conditions apply