PDA

View Full Version : An unfortunate mix up

Mugzy
01-28-2014, 06:52 PM
Hello mods/GREE! There has been some sort of terrible mix up and it appears that it is affecting my game almost daily. :(

I must have somehow inadvertently been added to a beta tester group for the game. None of the events ever start on time for me. Sometimes the event shows up on the screen but I can't actually play them. Or items will show as $0 and then you'll wipe out my respect points and act like it never happened. There's lots of lag in general but it gets TERRIBLE when any events are running. I could go on and on and on but why am I telling you this, your beta testers must be reporting all of these constant issues to you!

I just want to know how I get out of this beta testing group and be able to play the game without the constant issues. Thanks!!

Di3 Devils 3
01-28-2014, 06:55 PM
Bwahahaha. Perfect.

hexie
01-28-2014, 06:58 PM
LOL Conscripted into Beta testing.

In Soviet Russia, Beta tests YOU!

Dahat1
01-28-2014, 07:27 PM
I was about halfway through your post before I realized this was sarcasm. You, good sir, just made my day.

Bonus points for the quip about the respect points! My personal favorite.

Luv4UR Mom
01-28-2014, 07:52 PM
Thank you concerned consumer! If you would like to opt out of our beta testing group, we are terribly sad to see you leave. In the meanwhile, please send all you tickets/notices or questions to "file13@greecorp.com.

Mugzy
03-17-2014, 07:38 PM
Still stuck in the beta tester group.

Anyone know how to get out of it??