PDA

View Full Version : android problems?

scaredpollo
01-28-2014, 06:48 PM
Me and some other syndicate members cant get the ltq or ltb to start... we are all android. Iv tried letting game run for about 10 mins, going to other maps, force closing, and reinstalling with no luck. Anyone else having this problem?

Dahat1
01-28-2014, 07:22 PM
Nope.

Extra line because my post has to be 10 characters.

cmbrbb
01-28-2014, 07:41 PM
My one account is on Google Nexus 10 and still don't have it. Is there a level requirement for it to start?

is1j
01-28-2014, 09:24 PM
Finally got the data push on my android nexus 5 phone. Only 6 hrs late. That's 60 gold for the ltb to Greed

Gato blanca
01-29-2014, 12:23 AM
Same here... Android and no LTQ.

Already removed and reinstalled. No luck....

RealTeflonDon
01-29-2014, 12:29 AM
In game go to your... menu -> more -> about... then let it update.

Make sure you're on the most current version of CC. Check the Google Play-store to confirm that you are.

Note: you need to be at least L.10 to build this super awesome LTB.

Gato blanca
01-29-2014, 12:47 AM
No., That just Lets it crash the whole time. It also loaded a datapush of 22 jan it seems

RealTeflonDon
01-29-2014, 01:21 AM
No., That just Lets it crash the whole time. It also loaded a datapush of 22 jan it seems

When something "crashes" it stops performing its duty. If you just finally got the 01/22 data push then you're close. Repeat the steps I provided above.

You need the 1/28 data push. Lol...

Gato blanca
01-29-2014, 04:44 AM
Tried for more than 20 minutes...

then it took me another 15 minutes to get a message to Gree using the contact support (crached 8 times...).

I guess this is a new type of challenge in the game? I was really happy on sunday when all worked well after weeks of issues. This happiness was unfortunately quite short.

In total, this is now the 2nd LTQ I miss, next to the case event (nothing fell), next to not getting any Uzi falling either.

But at least the stats issue is fixed, the scratcher issue and midway battles, I could indeed participate.

Thinking of it, either I'm totally addicted to the game or I should be given a reward for endurance....

scaredpollo
01-29-2014, 05:36 AM
Well still havnt been able to get ltq or ltb to start, forgot to mention I also didnt get the gold I trie to buy before all this. Luckly I was able to get in a ticket so ill have it in a week or so! My verison is up to date everything is just fine the about screen shows updating but wont ever update. I connected to a fast wifi and opened the "about" screen and let it sit for about 20 mins and still wont update.. my guess is itll work when ltq is about over...

Gato blanca
01-29-2014, 06:26 AM
here connected to wifi as well...

And living in nearly the same region as well :)

HectorAM
01-29-2014, 06:53 AM
Me and some other syndicate members cant get the ltq or ltb to start... we are all android. Iv tried letting game run for about 10 mins, going to other maps, force closing, and reinstalling with no luck. Anyone else having this problem?

I have three Android devices and they all updated but one of them normally takes longer than the others. Gree support have told us before to go to more and about and see if it says updating there, if it does just let it finish, if not just restart the game a few times and give it enough time to catch up. Better reception seems to help too, as per Gree.

FrostyBluIce
01-29-2014, 07:08 AM
The game is giving a message "Crime City is Not Responding" wait,report,exit. This message appears after each action is taken,could be robbing,site lags then message appears, could be collecting from my hood then a message appears..etc..

Why is this....it takes 10 tickets to get gree to fix it.....if it gets fix....

Please hlp

djonny88
01-29-2014, 07:24 AM
Got the same here. It laggs a bit now and then. But if u are smart u go to menu and about then it will update

Gato blanca
01-29-2014, 02:05 PM
After trying another 2 hours to update the game without suceeding ...... I dont know how long I Will continue to play like That....

djonny88
01-29-2014, 02:08 PM
Ffs lagg again

ILikeTheAbuse
01-29-2014, 02:18 PM
3.9.2.5 and 3.9.2.7 (the two newest versions) have fixed all Android problems that I was having... my phone still fights a dataset download for some un-known reason (3.9.2.5), and usually crashes 5-10 times before it finishes downloading it, but all the lag is gone, my stats are back to normal... and the 3.9.2.7 version that is up on Google Play contains the newest dataset, so there should be no problems, now.

Dat Guy
01-29-2014, 06:38 PM
I got 3.9.2.7 today and it started off great. Now I am back to the old tap twice then game freezes.
Is yours still working ok ILikeTheAbuse?