PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss Health is Out

tatertots
01-28-2014, 06:04 PM
I'm sure most know how to view the raid boss before the event is unlocked, and with the new data push the information is out. The lvl 100 boss has 1,277,100,000 HP. Is this any higher/much higher from the last? I don't recall what the last boss had

Just letting everyone know if they wanted to view the health and loot available.

*If you want to view the Raid Boss, donate more folders than you have to your faction, hit "buy more" and then it'll take you to the Raid Boss screen*

Mr. Artois
01-28-2014, 06:10 PM
It was 850m last time from what I recall.

Gree has also increased the amount of folders needed to summon the bosses. In fact nearly double it.

sbs2716g
01-28-2014, 06:12 PM
it is higher.. last lvl100 boss is 750 000 000 health.. and now need 100 folder to summon a lvl100 boss.

tatertots
01-28-2014, 06:25 PM
Wow. I can not believe they have more than doubled the amount of folders needed. There is no way GREE can have this event without providing us at least another 100 folders. This is ridiculous

whammo
01-28-2014, 06:26 PM
Lmao... 100 folders per boss?

These guys are money hungry idiots. If it didn't show before...

poopda pants
01-28-2014, 06:33 PM
Looks like Android still can't purchase folders.:mad:
Unless I'm doing something wrong.:(

tatertots
01-28-2014, 06:34 PM
Looks like Android still can't purchase folders.:mad:
Unless I'm doing something wrong.:(

I think this is still an Android problem.. Not 100% positive on that though

Mr. Artois
01-28-2014, 06:34 PM
It's funny the raid boss health seems static in crime city yet these fools increase it in MW.

lemonhaze
01-28-2014, 06:46 PM
yup they want mo money mo money mo money

Pee-Wee Herman
01-28-2014, 06:49 PM
it is higher.. last lvl100 boss is 750 000 000 health.. and now need 100 folder to summon a lvl100 boss.
Talk about a GREE(dy) move. More health and folders needed. We would need to get at least 100 more free folders at this point.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
01-28-2014, 06:50 PM
Basically, Raid Boss HP has increased http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/7/1/c/71c9ff25f0c09814847f7b68f43f55ef.png 70%

cg.mwblackops
01-28-2014, 06:56 PM
Wow, 70% stronger, twice as much to summon and crap drop rates?? GREAT JOB AGAIN GREE. No wonder so many players are quitting.

tatertots
01-28-2014, 07:01 PM
I would like a real, honest answer from a Dev. I know it would be generic and won't happen, but what is the reason for doubling the folders needed? There is a 25 page long thread detailing how horrendous the drop rate is, and the Dev's double the folders needed to summon a boss?
I can understand increasing the health due to stat inflation, but there is no logical reason for increasing folders needed except to turn an even bigger profit by making people use gold as the only source to get a decent amount of folders. I find it crazy that GREE is being this blatant about making this game for gold-only players. Where did the free to play part go?

Mr. Artois
01-28-2014, 07:06 PM
I stand corrected they have done exactly the same thing in crime city, which some genius thought was a good idea to run back to back with the MW raid boss.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-28-2014, 07:10 PM
yup they want mo money mo money mo money

Well they gettin' no money no money no money from me. Unless we can feasibly see completing this...They are going to lose out on incremental purchases from mid-grade factions such as mine... Their analysts must have concluded that the increased spending in the few top tier groups would offset the incremental spending of the masses. Touché gree... Touché

2000y2k
01-28-2014, 07:13 PM
Garbage.

I'm sure more bosses will need to be killed and killed in a row too. Still trying to see how our faction can pull together 3 more vaults of gold (we have 1) we estimate is needed to complete this faction event.

Just like the epic boss, making our players stronger does nothing to help us in the next event because they keep increasing the boss health. Again garbage.

tatertots
01-28-2014, 07:17 PM
The only reason I see GREE raising folder amounts is because they are planning another 40% off sale. Sales probably skyrocketed during the first Raid Boss when they did that. If we could get players to not give in to the temptation, it would show GREE that we won't pay money to keep playing this game. Unfortunately, I'm sure most players will stock up on gold at such a discounted price.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
01-28-2014, 07:24 PM
I stand corrected they have done exactly the same thing in crime city, which some genius thought was a good idea to run back to back with the MW raid boss.

Same thing applies to every Raid Boss event with Kingdom Age too. Raid Boss HP increases every event.

Elite Enforcer
01-28-2014, 07:29 PM
Pay to play....no thanks. I'll stick to raiding for entertainment the next few days.

Aks
01-28-2014, 07:30 PM
Ok.. Firstly Boss health is increased
Secondly folders for each boss lvl massively increased..
Thirdly stats for elite loot units is lower then first raid boss event..

I guess again its about gold..
My faction is going gold free for this event.. We just chill and enjoy the game..

Everyone else goodluck as folders drop rate is not in our favour as well..

lemonhaze
01-28-2014, 07:41 PM
Well they gettin' no money no money no money from me. Unless we can feasibly see completing this...They are going to lose out on incremental purchases from mid-grade factions such as mine... Their analysts must have concluded that the increased spending in the few top tier groups would offset the incremental spending of the masses. Touché gree... Touché ya i was just talking about that on groupme with my teammates that alot of the mid lvl factions will have a very hard time to complete this bc of the amt of folders needed..we wont get a free 100 this time..hopeing they do a gold sale but u know it kills them to hit that gold sale icon..gl either way buddy

Ghost-12
01-28-2014, 07:42 PM
...My question is , how are we low/medium stats players suppose to benefit from this?
We had a hard time on previous event ( watch how many players will cry for help to be able
To finish this event ,me included!!), now GREE has decided to make it harder only thinking
About all the monsters they have created with stats above 50mil, making it a bit challenging
For those players, but IMPOSSIBLE for us!!!!

P.S. anyone above 25mil stats want to be my friend for the next few days ;) lol!!!

erickd271
01-28-2014, 07:49 PM
Will we atleast get to use our boosted stats instead of raw attack?

2000y2k
01-28-2014, 08:01 PM
Will we atleast get to use our boosted stats instead of raw attack?

You know that won't happen. LOL.

Even if there is a gold sale it just takes away from the free video gold our faction has been using to get the folders needed for this event. I don't see a lot of players buying gold for this event anyways. Then again what do I know.

Last event walkthrough and number of folders needed below.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?79070-Black-Skull-Commander-faction-goals-and-intel-folders

Colonel J
01-28-2014, 08:27 PM
Gree is just like any other big business. Simple solution dont play the game. Sooking wont help defeat the raid boss. Get out their get some folders or go home. No faction needs dead weight. Players expecting a free ride in top factions.

lemonhaze
01-28-2014, 08:32 PM
Gree is just like any other big business. Simple solution dont play the game. Sooking wont help defeat the raid boss. Get out their get some folders or go home. No faction needs dead weight. Players expecting a free ride in top factions. lol free ride days are over..dont u just love it when u are in a faction and the guy with about 15k points comes on last day of war and hollers come on guys we need to make a push to hold top 25..lol we have had our fair share to but last war we dropped them all and only took 47 to war and did good placed 9th..im sure many factions has had 1 or more of these leeches

Mr. Artois
01-28-2014, 08:59 PM
lol free ride days are over..dont u just love it when u are in a faction and the guy with about 15k points comes on last day of war and hollers come on guys we need to make a push to hold top 25..lol we have had our fair share to but last war we dropped them all and only took 47 to war and did good placed 9th..im sure many factions has had 1 or more of these leeches

Leeches are a sad part of the game, if you have any to add to blacklist pm, I'm sure you know who I am bro.

honest Abe
01-28-2014, 09:00 PM
Everyone should have known this was going to happen. Last boss was like a four day bender. There should have been no doubt they would up the cost and the health. What surprises me is the units are worse, don't get that part.

2000y2k
This event would be much better of the drop rate of the folders was as good as the crates/boxes. Then it would be more realistic to complete when your faction is not full of gold users.

This is the only event that you need real money just to attempt. Completing the event is another story.

LosKevanos
Another failed opportunity for GREE to connect with their consumer. Only the second event of such and they don't even bother dressing in sheep disguise anymore or try to lure us from the herd, just plain ol teeth baring salvation dripping menacing growl expecting us to succumb as a lamb to the slaughter.

Let's admit it... We're whipped... Wrapped around their finger and drop our gold for whatever they serve us. They don't even have to cook... Hades, they can just take it out of the freezer and toss it to us. Do I exaggerate too much to say that we are as hogs in the mire and happy to eat any slop they pour in our trough?

This will be an exclusive gold event, which means that it will be an exclusive top faction event since it will require gold from more members than just a few. That means 85% of the game population will be unable to finish even the second tier if not the first -- whereas the issue isn't about the increased boss strength, which taxes the top factions and individual gold user, but with the available intel folders that the factions have to even summon the bosses in the first place.

We still have to wait and see whether GREE will drop us folders, but after finding out the summon prices have gone up and the strength of the bosses have jumped 70%, does it even matter? As pointed out already, we can't even assume the faction missions arn't drastically more difficult.

I'm a heavy gold user... Don't get me wrong, I am not whinging on my own part... I can complete this event solo like I did the first. My friends... It's the entire principle that disgusts me...

I don't like this! I do not like what they are serving us nor the manner in which they have done so... And I refuse to partake of it! Send this foul obscenity back to the kitchen where you will prepare it properly and serve it to me with the dignity and respect I deserve as your loyal regular customer!

I mean how dare you charge me the price of a fine dining gourmet feast and just toss it to me like slop and expect me to partake because you've assumed I'm hungry and will eat anything you give me... Who does that? On what planet is that acceptable... And then you do it to all of us?

You're right... There will be those who will eat as the prisoner they are, thankful for the fecal matter before them and pay good gold to do so. They and GREE will look at us as if we have the problem.

My comrades!... The enemy has never been each other, the enemy is and always has been GREE...

The question is... Have your personal and individual quests for supremacy become so great that you have allowed them to overcome your sense of dignity, integrity, and decency? Have you been infected with their Greed that you all can't boycott a single event that tests whether or not we will allow them to ever do this again??

We have the power!

SEND IT BACK!!!

DEMAND WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS!!!

REFUSE TO PARTAKE OF THIS RUBBISH!!!

DON'T BE GREEDY PIGS!

Respectfully submitted for your consideration,

LosKevanos

honest Abe
01-28-2014, 09:10 PM
That said the 100 boss increased in cost far more dramatically than the lower bosses so isn't quite as bad as people are thinking.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
01-28-2014, 09:10 PM
RAID BOSS HP info below: (Link to post (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80792-Major-K.-Rampus-Intel-Folders&p=1176917&viewfull=1#post1176917))

Lvl.100 -1,277,100,000 HP -100 folders
Lvl.95 -571,648,000 - 50
Lvl.90 -207,035,000 - 40
Lvl.85 - 155,232,000 - 35
Lvl.80 - 110,000,000 - 30
Lvl.75 - 65,720,000 - 28
Lvl.70 -38,130,000 - 26
Lvl.65 -26,840,000 - 24
Lvl.60 - 18,634,000 - 22
Lvl.55 -13,920,000 - 20
Lvl.50 -7,259,000 - 19
Lvl.45 - 5,192,000 - 18
Lvl.40 - 3,744,000 - 17
Lvl.35 - 2,784,000 - 16
Lvl.30 - 1,725,000 - 15
Lvl.25 - 912,000 - 14
Lvl.20 - 678,000 - 13
Lvl.15 - 476,000 - 12
Lvl.10 - 300,000 - 11
Lvl.5 - 200,000 - 10

I am a cow!
01-28-2014, 09:25 PM
I hate the raid boss... Well level 5 bosses all the way!!!

BoilerPaulie
01-28-2014, 09:36 PM
PREACH, LosKevanos

Dr3@m|ov3R
01-28-2014, 10:21 PM
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😓😓😓😓😓😓😓

stephen2013
01-28-2014, 11:08 PM
These guys have got to be high to be making decisions as stupid as these.

Holy hell, the end is near.

SpikeyKit
01-28-2014, 11:10 PM
Im yet to check the rewards list but im hoping they are worth the extra folders. (Dbl?!!!) ok we have had a little more time, but the 100 free now matches both my accounts have earned. So im gonna have to ask do you plan on giving us all 100 free this time as the change leaves us with 1/2 we started with last time over all.
Bosses HP does increase im aware, Devs, admins and mods im sure you will agree 70% is steep. SUP maybe, but most of us aint SUP.

The only way I can see both these changes happening is you plan on using our full stats and not our raw stats. Then id say both changes are acceptable by most of us.

Any feed back you have please let us know

ANZACspirit
01-28-2014, 11:48 PM
As a long time reader of this forum, I always enjoy people complaining about the strong getting stronger. I think many people forget that GREE is a business and business principles generally dictate that you keep your shareholders happy by raising the share price/paying dividends and a good way to do this is making profit, however, to make profit you need revenue coming in. Hence we will find that a gap will continually grow between the top players, middle players and low players as GREE needs to keep the top players spending money on this game, whilst also encouraging the middle players to spend more so that they can continue to develop this game. I could imagine that the top 10 factions would pretty much account for the vast majority of the revenue generated from this game.

The upcoming Raid Boss event is no exception, it is challenging for the top tier teams and will encourage them to spend more money. I am in a middle to lower tier faction and I believe we will be lucky to finish the simpler of the 2 sets of missions (assuming this is still the case) unless we are given additional folders. However, I look forward to the challenge and the communication which the event requires.

Finally, if you are a free player, why do you think a company paying employees with multiple expenses would even consider your needs? Stop whinging and enjoy the game, otherwise all your had work will be wiped if the developers stop developing the game...

TheWizard2100
01-29-2014, 12:38 AM
[QUOTE=tatertots;1176735]I'm sure most know how to view the raid boss before the event is unlocked, and with the new data push the information is out. The lvl 100 boss has 1,277,100,000 HP. Is this any higher/much higher from the last? I don't recall what the last boss had

I am realy starting to loose fun in playing this game.
Gree let us know if it upped your gold sale/spend. I predict the opposite.

Kill Joy
01-29-2014, 12:42 AM
awwwww look Gree went and screwed up another event. Don't you just want to send them a bunch of teddy bears????

Bubseg
01-29-2014, 12:51 AM
this is mental

this event is the best ive seen om mw
gree have now made it the worst
i was gonna spend gold on this event like most of my faction now they have messed it up. , we r not spending a penny.

think of it this way. gree would u rather have 500+ factions spend gold or just the top 50.

whammo
01-29-2014, 01:26 AM
this is mental

this event is the best ive seen om mw
gree have now made it the worst
i was gonna spend gold on this event like most of my faction now they have messed it up. , we r not spending a penny.

think of it this way. gree would u rather have 500+ factions spend gold or just the top 50.

Lol. The answer to that question is obvious.

They continually make decisions that they know will upset the majority of their customer base, but the joy their managememt sees when reviewing the revenue generated from the minority only reinforces the complete mismanagement of this franchise from a customer satisfaction standpoint.

I stopped spending a while back. To me It isn't worth continuing to support this company.

Richard79
01-29-2014, 01:29 AM
This really sucks balls, for those of you really wanting to finish my faction will make room for 10/15 members but you must be at least 8mil stats and willing to spend gold. Pm if your intrested and this is for raid boss only

Dutchie
01-29-2014, 03:20 AM
As a long time reader of this forum, I always enjoy people complaining about the strong getting stronger. I think many people forget that GREE is a business and business principles generally dictate that you keep your shareholders happy by raising the share price/paying dividends and a good way to do this is making profit, however, to make profit you need revenue coming in. Hence we will find that a gap will continually grow between the top players, middle players and low players as GREE needs to keep the top players spending money on this game, whilst also encouraging the middle players to spend more so that they can continue to develop this game. I could imagine that the top 10 factions would pretty much account for the vast majority of the revenue generated from this game.The upcoming Raid Boss event is no exception, it is challenging for the top tier teams and will encourage them to spend more money. I am in a middle to lower tier faction and I believe we will be lucky to finish the simpler of the 2 sets of missions (assuming this is still the case) unless we are given additional folders. However, I look forward to the challenge and the communication which the event requires.Finally, if you are a free player, why do you think a company paying employees with multiple expenses would even consider your needs? Stop whinging and enjoy the game, otherwise all your had work will be wiped if the developers stop developing the game...I keep hearing this argument that GREE is a profit making business, so this justifies their actions and their gaming model that they use. Take-Two Interactive, the owner of Rockstar Games (GTA franchise) and 2K Games (X-COM franchise) whose titles are also available on the mobile platforms is also a successful public company that does not employ these unscrupulous tactics. For example, in GTA Online you can purchase in-game cash using real money but the big difference is that you can earn this cash via gameplay which doesn't restrict the player in anyway when playing the game... It just takes longer to purchase the apartments, guns, cars, the tank, helicopters or whatever other item you can purchase.

This cannot be said for GREE games where you have another in-game currency (gold) that can only be purchased with real money and without it, it restricts gameplay in the sense that goals cannot be completed without it. A BIG difference, yet both companies are profit making and both satisfy shareholder demands. GREE's model does not represent value for money and it boils down to a complete rip off when compared to other gaming models out there.

Dezy
01-29-2014, 03:39 AM
So what is the total no. Of folders needed?

Dutchie
01-29-2014, 03:47 AM
So what is the total no. Of folders needed? To complete the event, it is around 5500 folders, but I can't remember the exact amount.

krabbie
01-29-2014, 04:03 AM
Amen to Dutchies reply above, this game is getting more ridiculous by the month, encouraging all players to spend lots of money on a game that has a gameplay that's only a little better than ping pong in the early gaming days...

The way this game is developing I really wonder why I have already spent an awful lot of gold on it...

free play
01-29-2014, 04:10 AM
Come on guys, you all knew this was going to happen, the last was a teaser, this is the real deal, but gold or fall behind, I know we will buy the required amount of gold to finish the event, if not you will fall further behind in pyramid of stats.

Only problem for us is we won't finish but will have the gold to finish with some help. Hope that help comes when we come looking for it.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-29-2014, 04:15 AM
To complete the event, it is around 5500 folders, but I can't remember the exact amount.

If they keep the same goal set it will be more than 5500. Using the updated folder cost and last event's goal sets it should be around 7600+.

krabbie
01-29-2014, 04:17 AM
Good luck on spending the gold! Hope you will make it, with or without help.

Offcourse I also understand that the last raid boss was a tease and that it would become harder this time. But isn't the game also supposed to be about teamwork and about making a real effort in stead of just about using gold to better your stats? How many small factions will be disappointed by this and how many players will eventually choose another game because of these developments? I know I will if this continues and a lot of other long time players will too. That's a shame, any which way you put it.

Come on guys, you all knew this was going to happen, the last was a teaser, this is the real deal, but gold or fall behind, I know we will buy the required amount of gold to finish the event, if not you will fall further behind in pyramid of stats.

Only problem for us is we won't finish but will have the gold to finish with some help. Hope that help comes when we come looking for it.

ELCAPITONE
01-29-2014, 06:07 AM
Were can I find the Raid Boss required Health at????

Dutchie
01-29-2014, 06:15 AM
Were can I find the Raid Boss required Health at???? Try donating folders you don't have and it will ask if you want to purchase the folders. Say yes and the Raid Boss screens are shown including the one with the health for each boss.

Agent Orange
01-29-2014, 06:20 AM

It could argued that falling behind is a reasonable strategy for light to no gold spenders who have no hope of being competative in the highest levels. As the stronger heavy spenders race to the end of the line it takes the weaker slower moving players off their rivals lists.

ELCAPITONE
01-29-2014, 06:37 AM
My IOS is not asking me if i want to purchace some!

free play
01-29-2014, 06:37 AM
It could argued that falling behind is a reasonable strategy for light to no gold spenders who have no hope of being competative in the highest levels. As the stronger heavy spenders race to the end of the line it takes the weaker slower moving players off their rivals lists.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's so greedy what they are doing, I wish it didn't come to this, but most of the top 400 factions will buy gold to get as far as they can, it's just a pity that they don't listen and make the events just a little out of reach for most so more will buy gold to finish.

If they keep setting the events up for the top teams to spend gold to finish them, the rest of us will have no hope and hopfully it wii show on there trends that low to middle players don't buy gold.

DTA-HOG
01-29-2014, 07:08 AM
Complete this event solo? Really bro? Come on... Lol

Another failed opportunity for GREE to connect with their consumer. Only the second event of such and they don't even bother dressing in sheep disguise anymore or try to lure us from the herd, just plain ol teeth baring salvation dripping menacing growl expecting us to succumb as a lamb to the slaughter.

Let's admit it... We're whipped... Wrapped around their finger and drop our gold for whatever they serve us. They don't even have to cook... Hades, they can just take it out of the freezer and toss it to us. Do I exaggerate too much to say that we are as hogs in the mire and happy to eat any slop they pour in our trough?

This will be an exclusive gold event, which means that it will be an exclusive top faction event since it will require gold from more members than just a few. That means 85% of the game population will be unable to finish even the second tier if not the first -- whereas the issue isn't about the increased boss strength, which taxes the top factions and individual gold user, but with the available intel folders that the factions have to even summon the bosses in the first place.

We still have to wait and see whether GREE will drop us folders, but after finding out the summon prices have gone up and the strength of the bosses have jumped 70%, does it even matter? As pointed out already, we can't even assume the faction missions arn't drastically more difficult.

I'm a heavy gold user... Don't get me wrong, I am not whinging on my own part... I can complete this event solo like I did the first. My friends... It's the entire principle that disgusts me...

I don't like this! I do not like what they are serving us nor the manner in which they have done so... And I refuse to partake of it! Send this foul obscenity back to the kitchen where you will prepare it properly and serve it to me with the dignity and respect I deserve as your loyal regular customer!

I mean how dare you charge me the price of a fine dining gourmet feast and just toss it to me like slop and expect me to partake because you've assumed I'm hungry and will eat anything you give me... Who does that? On what planet is that acceptable... And then you do it to all of us?

You're right... There will be those who will eat as the prisoner they are, thankful for the fecal matter before them and pay good gold to do so. They and GREE will look at us as if we have the problem.

My comrades!... The enemy has never been each other, the enemy is and always has been GREE...

The question is... Have your personal and individual quests for supremacy become so great that you have allowed them to overcome your sense of dignity, integrity, and decency? Have you been infected with their Greed that you all can't boycott a single event that tests whether or not we will allow them to ever do this again??

We have the power!

SEND IT BACK!!!

DEMAND WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS!!!

REFUSE TO PARTAKE OF THIS RUBBISH!!!

DON'T BE GREEDY PIGS!

Respectfully submitted for your consideration,

LosKevanos

Dutchie
01-29-2014, 07:20 AM
My IOS is not asking me if i want to purchace some!Go to donation screen, tap on donate folders button, type in 1000, tap on donate and now it will ask if you want to purchase... Tap on buy and the Raid Boss screens are shown on iOS!

MWVeteran
01-29-2014, 01:45 PM
That's a lot of health!

richie1105
01-29-2014, 01:50 PM
I'm getting really sick of this game now!!!!! Just had a credit card to there is no absolute way I'm using it on this game now, I'm sick and tierd of these dirty moves, I'll be getting a xbox one tomorrow

I Will Merc You
01-29-2014, 01:57 PM
While the masses whine and complain (which, in truth...is absolutely justified)....the elite factions will simply cross this Epic Raid Boss event like a 'shallow creek'.

Get busy livin' (spending)....or get busy dyin'.

Either way, I can't wait to dump next month's mortgage into this next boss.