PDA

View Full Version : Leader Board Event

01-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Come on gree u have not banned the hackers on the leader board yet it's obvious.. You guys just need to stop having this kind of crate event. How are you not gonna be on the leader board at all then bam out of no were u have 800 opened that's over 80 k gold come on some thing wrong there ur barely even in a top 25 team who is gonna belive that

JerseyGirl
01-28-2014, 03:01 PM
Yeah.. 500 rifles? I dont think someone spent 100,000$ on a crate event

U Mad?
01-28-2014, 03:04 PM
How about a name change?

01-28-2014, 03:09 PM
How about the leaders that were up there are still up there? All 3 of them these guys wit 700 plus just popped up today. U can't be that nieve can you

tayyib
01-28-2014, 03:09 PM
Completely agree. Well since I have started playing I don't give a damn about this event. This event gives me break. These r not hackers it's actually gree who is topping up rifles so the guys behind use more gold to catch him. Cuz whoever is going to win this event I bet you u r not going to find that player during WD event in any faction. Top1 player is a Gree created player that doesn't even exist.

01-28-2014, 03:12 PM
I am sorry u are mad my response was harsh i am just upset gree let's this happen. I'm not even going for 250 but the guys that are spend alot of hard earned cash to get their opens and some one else can simply open a certain number at a time just for an example julz did 50 opens for every one

nubb
01-28-2014, 03:13 PM
at 500 it would be lets say 30 gold for one (reset and gold chance) 500*30=15000=10 Vaults which is $1500 if in gold program that would put you at 200% extra just in this event so yeah if you really want to say hack then what ever I wouldn't pay that much at the moment but if were rich enough I would...lol

kelvinng
01-28-2014, 03:16 PM
30 gold for one rifle is consider very lucky, i am averaging 100 gold per rifle.

nubb
01-28-2014, 03:20 PM
lol true but you see the point if you spend more you get more and if they got it on sale then the number of vaults goes up....really if you buy 500 or more a month look into it

lemonhaze
01-28-2014, 03:20 PM
some those players at the top of the leaderboard get the 250k gold bonus so i wouldnt say hack either..i personally wouldnt spend that much on the crates but its their gold and can use it how they like...its none of my business what they do with their gold...gl to them

FromAfar
01-28-2014, 03:23 PM
i love them!!!! i am currently about 162 rifles from the top 50!

i got this!!!

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-28-2014, 03:26 PM
Sum ting Wong just popped in for a cool 780

01-28-2014, 04:00 PM
Either way no matter what his name was before he threw up 786 riffles he wasn't in top ten because besides tomb raider they are all still right there so tell what ever fairy tale you want. Gree do something about it or stop offering this event

01-28-2014, 04:02 PM
And i know it cost me 20 k gold to get 214 opens last time i went for top 50

Badvock
01-28-2014, 04:28 PM
Really, why all the fuss over how much people spend. Did most if you people complaining how many riffles people have know that Gree have a tier in their Gold Bonus Program for spending $10,000 dollars a month on his game. Really, some people's pockets are deeper then others and this game has always been about how much money you spend = how good you will be. Don't come on the forum and complain that just because someone spends more then you they must be a hacker. (man that guy has a Ferrari, he must have stole it) You just show how pissed off you are at how much money you need to spend to stay competitive. As the saying goes, if you can't sand the heat. Stay out if the kitchen.

Mr. Artois
01-28-2014, 04:37 PM
The op is a plum.

Bndawgs
01-28-2014, 04:37 PM
i'd settle for getting that last unit. stuck at 7 with duplicates of all 7.

lemonhaze
01-28-2014, 04:40 PM
Completely agree. Well since I have started playing I don't give a damn about this event. This event gives me break. These r not hackers it's actually gree who is topping up rifles so the guys behind use more gold to catch him. Cuz whoever is going to win this event I bet you u r not going to find that player during WD event in any faction. Top1 player is a Gree created player that doesn't even exist. im sure down at ur lvl u wont see these ppl..i have seen a few players that has finished this event with the #1 unit..so ur comment is totally wrong

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-28-2014, 05:00 PM
The op is a plum.

Stella Artois is high grade European urine.

01-28-2014, 07:13 PM
I've watched sup swallows change his name 4 times so what just pay attention to who is up the honest ape so it's ok if u condone them hacking their riffles but I do not

tatertots
01-28-2014, 07:22 PM
Why are you so set on saying these people hack? If you play this game, you should know by now that the top tier players use TONS and TONS of gold. I don't find it surprising at all that someone has that many rifles. Quit whining about someone having more money to spend than you.

honest Abe
01-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Gree can run a simple script to show boxes opened and counts. We all saw the discrepancy last time, the time before and on and on as was posted a month ago yet gree does NOTHING to deal with it. Gree suggest you deal with this before those screenshots start popping up again, they are coming!!! Nothing but radio silence??? Cj, Sirius, admin???? Earth to gree! At least iTunes and Amex answer their customer service line! How is it possible that after this event gets hacked time and time again you do nothing???? Check out the "leaders" if you can find them, we have. Funny thing is they are too stupid to realize they just got put under a spotlight unlike the other bunch of hackers that stay back in the top 50 (yes, it's not just the "leaders"). I am done spending gold on this broken, hacked event. Others are as well.

honest Abe
01-28-2014, 09:15 PM
High rollers are done if you notice who is moving on the board. The hackers are now the stars in a three ring circus and security is nowhere to be seen.

lol ya if they even thought they was getting cheated out of money they would have stopped this event long ago..dude is just mad he spent money and didnt make top 50 now wants to call the high rollers that have very deep pockets cheats..same ole same ole on the forum everday..trolls and whiners

lemonhaze
01-28-2014, 09:27 PM
High rollers are done if you notice who is moving on the board. The hackers are now the stars in a three ring circus and security is nowhere to be seen. haha oh yea how dumb of me to even think that..

Mr llama
01-28-2014, 09:27 PM
When you have a team giving one person the money for gold then just imagine what kind of bonus that person would get. Not hard to extend that and think how a 300k plus unit would help that team

Global
01-28-2014, 09:37 PM
When you have a team giving one person the money for gold then just imagine what kind of bonus that person would get. Not hard to extend that and think how a 300k plus unit would help that team

--------------

What??

01-28-2014, 09:47 PM
Lol i did make top 50 when I went for it ty.. julz already got banned for doing this same thing last time so it does happen and they still have it going because people below the hackers have spent 40 k plus gold in this event and are getting screwed .. but I am sure they will get their rewards after words when they are brought to light

kelvinng
01-28-2014, 09:54 PM
It always amaze me, how others can get more than 600 rifle within an hour. 6 hours ago, top 50 have 178 rifle, in order to achieve from 178 to 7xx rifle , minimum 500 rifle to reach top 3. How people can open so many case in such a short period?

kelvinng
01-28-2014, 09:56 PM
Lol i did make top 50 when I went for it ty.. julz already got banned for doing this same thing last time so it does happen and they still have it going because people below the hackers have spent 40 k plus gold in this event and are getting screwed .. but I am sure they will get their rewards after words when they are brought to light

By then the damage is done, people need to spend extra gold.

kelvinng
01-28-2014, 10:14 PM
Speed Hitting LoL

Likely they are running modern war apps on a super computer in order to achieve such speed hitting lol

01-28-2014, 10:15 PM
I wish I could find these people on rival list to see how many loot items they have lol that would answer honest apes blindness

Browner389
01-28-2014, 10:17 PM
Wish I could find 500 rifles. Heck I have been stuck at 11 for 2 days now...

good gawd noooo
01-28-2014, 10:26 PM
personally if they got the gold to spend so be it.. but I am in line with thinking that to spend that much gold on a unit that isn't that awesome(yeah its a very nice unit) is questionable. Meaning the chances or hackers doing it seems more logical. I could be wrong maybe someone doesnt mind spending a few thousand for one unit.. but makes more logic that several have found a new hack that gives unlimited gold.

kelvinng
01-28-2014, 10:33 PM
I never doubt people abilities to spend, I am puzzle how people can get hundreds of rifle within such a short period, in the likes of 500 rifle in less than an hour

01-28-2014, 10:58 PM
I got my 25 and I was finished raid boss is were I will use my gold tomorrow but I think gree should step up and take care of obvious situations

Hooligany
01-28-2014, 11:26 PM
I got my 25 and I was finished raid boss is were I will use my gold tomorrow but I think gree should step up and take care of obvious situations

We are where we are today with less players and less fun all because of the situation which are not properly handled.

ANZACspirit
01-28-2014, 11:53 PM
Really, why all the fuss over how much people spend. Did most if you people complaining how many riffles people have know that Gree have a tier in their Gold Bonus Program for spending $10,000 dollars a month on his game. Really, some people's pockets are deeper then others and this game has always been about how much money you spend = how good you will be. Don't come on the forum and complain that just because someone spends more then you they must be a hacker. (man that guy has a Ferrari, he must have stole it) You just show how pissed off you are at how much money you need to spend to stay competitive. As the saying goes, if you can't sand the heat. Stay out if the kitchen.

Love it, could not have said it any better myself!

U Mad?
01-29-2014, 04:37 AM
Still ppl cry? Hold on leys get you some tissue. Don't cry it only makes you uglier then before. I spent 3700 got 41 rilfes 8/8 sure would love that top 50 prize. Oh still crying??? There not hackers so quit before I send your nanny for a warm bottle of milk.

thetruth
01-29-2014, 05:32 AM
If they're hackers and not in SUP, this situation will be sorted out by Gree quickly after the event ends I'm sure.

Hackers do make a difference, it effects anyone chasing top rank prizes for this event. I'm not one of them, never have been, but to minimize the effects of hacking (if it exists) in this event is a disservice and strictly feeds into a complacent attitude for Gree then to do nothing when things are going wrong.

Gree has taken some initiative to stop money hackers donating to factions and various health regen hacks that gave factions unfair WD points and inflated ranks and gold use by others chasing.

Its equivalent to any fraud in any company/industry/sector it will always impact cost to someone.

Hooligany
01-29-2014, 08:24 AM
Pj, salty iguana and ben dover applaud you added yourself 1000 rifles over last 8 hours, your all hacks,

ohh you think your smart change your name to

*tomb raider
*riddler
*tariq habib
*allahu akbar
*sum tin wong

all are hackers, pj the games biggest hacker and now ben dover the retired idiot keeps cheating the others steel energy and have double boosts and now add 1000's of rifles

stupid
stupid
stupid
stupid
stupid

one for each of you ban these screw balls for once,

haha haha were so funny, idiots what you think your so smart, this happened 4 times ago and you are now caught!!!!! Fvckers

by the way this is razor ramon and you got caught chika

BY THE WAY I HAVE PROOF AND SO DOES GREE
N how do u know how these people r?
Pure assumption?
Gree employee?
Server hacking?
I am interested to know how u have those info which may potentially imply that u may be a bigger hacker too. No offence

fofito30
01-29-2014, 09:22 AM
I been a firm believer in the crate event since started playing MW a long time ago. Over time there has been many who have said its a stupid event, yet we all try to open the crates either with gold, Gree cash or free.
Many times have I heard cries of foul or hacking allegations or an alleged SUP/FERR/Gree conspiracy on the event to benefit special players and until today I never questioned nor believed such allegations.
As a player don't care if X,Y or Z player spend their whole monthly salary or Annual Bonus on gold, or if they max out their credit cards in order to try to win certain edge over the rest of us, what is theirs is theirs to keep and only they should answer to themselves for such spending. Let's all keep in mind there are many players that save their monthly gold bonus for certain uses, for example a run at the crate event because the unit and boost are juicy.
Also, over the course of the crate event I seen the drop rates vary, usually making it more difficult to players to win the required piece, in this case the rifles.
All said, am stunned and concerned at this particular crate event; yes am participating and yes am on the leader board and yes has been expensive - Let me add that dont recall such participation before, probably only exception was when the top reward was the build/upgrade an additional unit-
I said stunned and concerned simply because in my mind and math can't understand or make logic of how the event has been developing; over the first 72 hours the leaderboard was pretty conservative and you could see not much extraordinary spending, yet the last 24 hours been rally crazy. Add to this alleged spending the fact I have noticed that the drop rate for rifles is absurd, in my particular case would say 1 rifle every 7/8 open crates, so let's start adding up.
To be competitive with 250 rifles you need find at least 1750 open crates, meaning u need go raid/attack/prestage some maps to get those. 250 open crates means approximately 7500 bars of gold or 52.500 bars of gold counting the 1750 open crates needed to get those 250.

As you see, If there is some alleged hacking scam Gree may be losing little money from those 3 to 5 players involved in it, but making huge amounts from the rest of us 40 something players really playing and PAYING our way into the event.

Now, all I ask from Gree is to verify and re-verify and triple check all of us that been involved directly into the Top50 hunt, because quite honestly the numbers don't add up to me. You can have 2000 unopened crates under your sleeve for a last hour run, you can fast tap to open them, but seriously odds are against them to successfully open 500+ plus crates.

Jerle
01-29-2014, 09:57 AM
If they're hackers and not in SUP, this situation will be sorted out by Gree quickly after the event ends I'm sure.

Hackers do make a difference, it effects anyone chasing top rank prizes for this event. I'm not one of them, never have been, but to minimize the effects of hacking (if it exists) in this event is a disservice and strictly feeds into a complacent attitude for Gree then to do nothing when things are going wrong.

Gree has taken some initiative to stop money hackers donating to factions and various health regen hacks that gave factions unfair WD points and inflated ranks and gold use by others chasing.

Its equivalent to any fraud in any company/industry/sector it will always impact cost to someone.

Exploits of any kind, regardless of who's doing them, are a big deal. We're looking into this now, apparently a new loophole's been found somewhere.

FLYNN37
01-29-2014, 10:17 AM
Exploits of any kind, regardless of who's doing them, are a big deal. We're looking into this now, apparently a new loophole's been found somewhere.

I demand a refund. Some new guy/hacker just jumped from off the leaderboard to claim the top spot with almost 1400 rifles, all in under 30 minutes. He would have had to open between 6000 and 8000 crates in that time to collect that many rifles. Speed tapping or not, that's simply not possible.

01-29-2014, 10:30 AM
Well even though I was bashed a few times this thread and called a cry baby atleast the mods have seen it ty jerle

01-29-2014, 10:33 AM
And what happened to them not being hackers honest ape u finaly give up on that theory?

CJ54
01-29-2014, 10:55 AM
We're investigating the weird leaderboard placements. If there is something going on, we'll have it cleaned up and patched very shortly.

ChangeMW
01-29-2014, 11:00 AM
You're an idiot and you don't know anything. You think these guys are stupid and you think you caught them but you're to stupid to realize these top 5 aren't running from anyone. Go play detective somewhere else nerd. Any monkey with a brain can see these guys dont care about being caught. They're rubbing it in your face. Now lay down and take it.

That was totally uncalled for.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 11:10 AM
Change, dishonest ape and his fellow simian poo flingers don't care if it was called for or not. They're just looking for the reaction value for their personal entertainment.

FLYNN37
01-29-2014, 11:13 AM
Dude wants a refund lol

Dude was blindsided by the admin's acknowledgment of a security loophole and is laboring strenuously to deflect attention away from earlier posts that make him look like a moron. Troll on, my friend.

Sgt. Fancypants
01-29-2014, 11:15 AM
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131111170540/creepypasta/images/9/92/Wtf-did-i-just-read.jpg

ok close thread now.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 11:17 AM
Lemon ape and his buddies are so mad at themselves for becoming addicts and spending money, that they now devote their efforts to try to spoil the fun for everyone else. The more they do, the more I laugh, since it's really themselves that they're upset with. You know the kind, it's the toddler who throws a tantrum. If they can't have a lollipop( they got ko'd by the little lady) then no one can have a lollipop.

Jerle
01-29-2014, 11:18 AM
We found the exploit. Patching in progress, leaderboard is going to get adjusted shortly to strip the cheaters out (before event end).

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 11:20 AM
Been a while since I've gotten to troll some trolls. All day, where are you buddy. The trolls are feeling frisky today.

Vballmadam
01-29-2014, 11:21 AM
I agree with Flynn. Gold should be refunded! Several people will not get the prize they were going for. Who knows how many people took advantage of this " loophole"!

CJ thank you for making this right!
Thank you Jerle for updating us!

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 11:21 AM
Oops. Well I guess it was fun while it lasted ape. By by.

FLYNN37
01-29-2014, 11:25 AM
We found the exploit. Patching in progress, leaderboard is going to get adjusted shortly to strip the cheaters out (before event end).

Great, many thanks for the prompt response and patch. Now how do you plan to make everyone whole? Players all the way down to T300 have been injured by this security breach. The cutoffs for top 250 and top 50 have been artificially inflated.

lemonhaze
01-29-2014, 11:28 AM
Great, many thanks for the prompt response and patch. Now how do you plan to make everyone whole? Players all the way down to T300 have been injured by this security breach. The cutoffs for top 250 and top 50 have been artificially inflated.

did u send in a ticket flynn? if so PM me bro thx

BongJovi
01-29-2014, 11:36 AM
I find it extremely sad that the only way the GREEtards found out about this absurdity is through a moderator of the forum (thank you). This is a direct reflection of incompetency. There are only a few players on the leaderboard that scream foul play and I suspect it would only take a few minutes to look into their recent spending. How are these events so poorly monitored?? Could it be that these few players, like others have suggested, are in GREE's best interest to keep around so that they set an impossible and very expensive pace for the legitimate spenders?

phopjon
01-29-2014, 11:40 AM

Jerle, thank you for keeping us up to date on this and helping to resolve the issue as best you could.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 11:47 AM
I'm glad gree is taking steps to remove the undesirable elements in the event. This is as it should be. Once again I give grateful thanks the the individual ( and a good friend) who discovered the antics details of the SCAME, that allowed such a desirable outcome.

CJ54
01-29-2014, 11:51 AM
I agree with Flynn. Gold should be refunded! Several people will not get the prize they were going for. Who knows how many people took advantage of this " loophole"!

Nobody is going to end up counting who shouldn't have. We've always awarded down when there is an issue with the leaderboard placement.

Regarding gold refunds, this is harder since we cannot determine with certainty what would have happened in the normal case of things versus what actually happened, and we want to get all the numbers first before we do anything there (so we at least have as much info as possible).

I find it extremely sad that the only way the GREEtards found out about this absurdity is through a moderator of the forum (thank you).

Multiple false assumptions in your post. The two moderators in question are a head engineer and a support manager, and we heard about this outside the forums from other reports but jumped in to communicate with the people here. Also no, the rest of your post is just wrong. Stop trolling.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 11:54 AM
Yes, does sound like the lollipop got taken away. Sorry ape. Let's see what you try to SCAME up with next. Well be here, and same end result. by the way, I hear you guys are still looking for evidence of kickbacks, monthly reports, and Bigfoot. Good luck.

DTA-HOG
01-29-2014, 11:55 AM
Why do you guys think a refund is necessary? If you take out the top 6 you have the 2 guys that have been going neck and neck since the beginning. They weren't trying to catch the hackers. They were trying to beat each other. Gree will not be issuing any refunds here guys so don't get your hopes up. I'm glad they finally did patch a hole before the finish of an event. Well done Gree. Your communication on the occurrence also deserves recognition.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 11:57 AM
Bedtime stories or fact, I know you have trouble telling the difference. They're the same thing, right?

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 12:08 PM
You know, there is NoChance I would use my main account if I was going to do certain activities. I'd rather Bendover and let someone kick me.

Dutchie
01-29-2014, 12:13 PM
You know, there is NoChance I would use my main account if I was going to do certain activities. I'd rather Bendover and let someone kick me. LOL... Hackers still running rings around the GREE security team! Like I said before, security needs to be done from the ground up, but GREE reckon they can patch the holes... There are more holes in this game than a Swiss cheese! I think they are beyond caring using their own accounts... They can do it all again with a new account! I'm sure they already have many of those!

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 12:13 PM
What a strange occurrence isn't it, same name at the same time as the one on the leaderboard.

Vballmadam
01-29-2014, 12:16 PM
Do everyone a favor and go over dose on your favorite drug and die already

Really? Was that comment necessary?

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 12:19 PM
Yes dutchie, that's true, I'm sure they have many more lined up. Gives me something to do in all my spare time, and such fun having them know who and how their fun was brought down,again.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 12:20 PM
Ape, buddy. Remember, you're the troll. You're supposed to be the one upsetting me. Back to troll 101 with you. I hope you are doing great myself.

Paiens
01-29-2014, 12:28 PM
The cheaters should be banned from the game forever, period.

Jerle
01-29-2014, 12:34 PM
They have been. That's always the first step when we find exploits.

Dutchie
01-29-2014, 12:35 PM
Yes dutchie, that's true, I'm sure they have many more lined up. Gives me something to do in all my spare time, and such fun having them know who and how their fun was brought down,again.When you pay just an one-off $50 payment for a game, hacking is more of an annoyance than anything, but when players like yourself have spent $1000s on it, it becomes a different kettle of fish and I can understand why you personally try to do everything to prevent it, although I really do think you are fighting a losing battle! So long other players are aware of the risks that could mean that they have to spend more to achieve their goals within the game, then all I can do is point out the pitfalls, especially with GREE's lack of transparency. However, I do understand why they take this stance on many different levels.

Dutchie
01-29-2014, 12:37 PM
They have been. That's always the first step when we find exploits.They use many accounts and use proxies to stay anonymous. You can't prevent them creating a new account and exploit new holes. You are firefighting this one guys!

Romulus.
01-29-2014, 12:41 PM
I want all the gold i spent on this event if you cant control the hackers.

FLYNN37
01-29-2014, 12:44 PM
Nobody is going to end up counting who shouldn't have. We've always awarded down when there is an issue with the leaderboard placement.

Regarding gold refunds, this is harder since we cannot determine with certainty what would have happened in the normal case of things versus what actually happened, and we want to get all the numbers first before we do anything there (so we at least have as much info as possible).

Multiple false assumptions in your post. The two moderators in question are a head engineer and a support manager, and we heard about this outside the forums from other reports but jumped in to communicate with the people here. Also no, the rest of your post is just wrong. Stop trolling.

While I agree that it is difficult to quantify how much additional gold has been spent by legitimate players, no one can dispute that additional gold has in fact been spent or that the damage done as a result of this security breach has been significant. You've had the folks hovering around T50 pushing hard for the better part of 24 hours to keep up with an artificial line created by a group of hackers. At the end of the day, Gree is responsible for securing its games, not the players.

When should we expect a decision re: compensation, and how will that decision be communicated to the players?

mreilly
01-29-2014, 12:59 PM
They have been. That's always the first step when we find exploits.

Why not ban the entire team that has sum ting wong in it? We faced them last war where they were all named that. Set an example that those who affiliate with those who hack get banned as well. It would hold factions a lot more accountable.

Cow
01-29-2014, 01:00 PM
Guys I am sure the STW on the leaderboard was not in that faction...the hacker just used that for a name...

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 01:01 PM
Hey naked, ape, PJ. I really don't mind being a chump. Not at all. I'd even say coming from you that's a great compliment. I miss my monkey poo flinging days, but you've taken over quite nicely. Flynn I'm sorry you got trapped in that too. Certain people here don't care about anyone but their own entertainment. The rest of the world is the reason for their issues, since they cannot accept responsibility for their own actions. It's mildly amusing watching their tantrums.

Romulus.
01-29-2014, 01:02 PM
Clean this S***t GREE!! All the golds back!!

Mr. Artois
01-29-2014, 01:09 PM
Return the gold to everyone

MaverickINsc
01-29-2014, 01:26 PM
Why not ban the entire team that has sum ting wong in it? We faced them last war where they were all named that. Set an example that those who affiliate with those who hack get banned as well. It would hold factions a lot more accountable.

mreilly is sooo right here.... we got matched with that same faction.....had 20 sum ting wongs......guaranteed they had the same "loopholes" when they dumped free gold on us...at the very least they should be displaced from that faction and all the units won during that battle removed from the inventory....and the faction bonuses wiped clean

FLYNN37
01-29-2014, 01:35 PM
mreilly is sooo right here.... we got matched with that same faction.....had 20 sum ting wongs......guaranteed they had the same "loopholes" when they dumped free gold on us...at the very least they should be displaced from that faction and all the units won during that battle removed from the inventory....and the faction bonuses wiped clean

Look guys, I'm as frustrated as anyone but let's not start lining up innocent people to burn at the stake. You can change your name in a matter of minutes and at the cost of only 50 gold. The "Riddler" removed from the leaderboard was not the real "RIDDLER," and I have some admirer running around the game as "FLYNN's Daddy." We have no idea if the SUM TING WONG crew has any connection to this group of hackers.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 01:36 PM
Maverick, you cannot persecute without proof. Is it likely? Sure. Positively? Can't say. We booted one by that name from one of our factions, found him using an energy glitch for lte. So makes it even more likely. I'm only willing to go after the ones I know are guilty, not the ones I think are

MWVeteran
01-29-2014, 01:39 PM
good post, I like it.

MaverickINsc
01-29-2014, 01:51 PM
Maverick, you cannot persecute without proof. Is it likely? Sure. Positively? Can't say. We booted one by that name from one of our factions, found him using an energy glitch for lte. So makes it even more likely. I'm only willing to go after the ones I know are guilty, not the ones I think are

I can see anger clouds judgment....not prone to hasty actions ..how about eliminating the name change game as a starting point......at this point just want to see some progress

Vballmadam
01-29-2014, 02:27 PM
Does anyone know how many you needed for top 250?

Romulus.
01-29-2014, 02:28 PM
It was 54 before leaderboard frozen.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 02:33 PM
Never mind all day. Looks like the trolls gave up. They know when they're outclassed.

Ferr
01-29-2014, 02:52 PM
For a little over a year now, for every $1 spend legitimately in this game a substantial amount of others spend appr. $0.20.
Game on :)

gb7
01-29-2014, 02:53 PM
60 ended up being good for 225.

Dingleberry
01-29-2014, 02:55 PM
Hmmmm....a straw player(s) inserted somewhere to make others lose and/ or spend more gold to "win." That sounds like a scumbag tactic once employed by the top leadership of the top fiction in the game who then came on here to justify the nefarious means to their idiotic end. I could be mistaken, though.

Ferr
01-29-2014, 03:03 PM
It saddens but at the same time we all were there when a sub par game became a true cash cow with appropriate safety structures lacking. I blame myself more than anyone else for not seeing nor believing what will come out eventually. Play but play wisely.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 03:06 PM
Guess two wrongs make a right in someone's book? At least that's the logic I'm seeing here. If some pulls a stick out, I'll pull a gun. Sounds like that cliff thing ole ape was describing. If you use a strategy I don't agree with, I'll hack you? Fair enough. I see that hack ended in the same result though.

Elite Enforcer
01-29-2014, 03:16 PM
Great that these hackers got caught. But what makes you think they won't comeback. Anyways, if you choose to use gold...buyer beware. It seems Gree doesn't employ enough staff to catch these guys

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 03:18 PM
They will comeback. Roaches always do. All you can do is employ pest control as liberally as possible.

Dingleberry
01-29-2014, 03:23 PM
So many wrongs can never be righted. Sticks and guns? Some levels of dbaggery deserve ICBM's and I believe there may be hundreds if not thousands pointed at a certain fiction. Win WD's while others win at life and making WD wins look like grade school accomplishments. I predict a war of cheaters...sullen ugly ponies may have won the battle of cheats so far but I do believe the current caper was but a skirmish and that far smarter cheaters than the sad useless people who currently cheat will prevail. The battlefield owners have proven time and again that the battlefield is not secure and, in fact, they've paid paid the most powerful rogues to dictate the tempo and terms of war. Perhaps a new day is dawning...or perhaps the light is that of a mushroom cloud clearing out the old. I could be wrong, though.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 03:32 PM
I do agree, the owners of the field have some issues. I welcome these, so called smart cheaters ( isn't that a contradiction in terms, but I digress) to try their best. Just because I don't own the field dosnt mean I have to accept them in my neighborhood. Even as a renter, I keep the thieves and thugs out of my digs.

FLYNN37
01-29-2014, 03:44 PM
This is an interesting conversation, it really is, but I don't want my question to get lost in the shuffle. CJ, when will we have a decision from Gree re: compensation, and how will that decision be communicated to the players who have been harmed by the security breach? We shouldn't have to beg and plead for refunds when something of this magnitude happens -- it should be automatic and come with assurances that the culprits have been punished and security efforts doubled.

Despite the obvious conflict of interest in having the company who made a killing as a result of the security breach decide when and if it will return some of its ill-gotten gains, I have hope that Gree will ultimately do the right thing here. Any information and/or an update would be greatly appreciated.

ploop
01-29-2014, 03:46 PM
Just be happy the cheaters were caught.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 03:49 PM
I never said anything about patch. I'm sad though. I don't feel like I had proper closure. I didn't get a chance to say my goodbyes. Your time here was so short.

Global
01-29-2014, 03:50 PM
You're the biggest con artist and thief. Don't you read what your own customers say about your thug appliances you be selling them.

Now that the stats have made you a post script even with your hacked boosts, you seem ready to embrace cheaters. Oh, that's right, you are already way down that path.

kelvinng
01-29-2014, 03:59 PM
Just be happy the cheaters were caught.

they were caught and their ign remove from the event. Sadly some of those removed ign have spend 50gold change the name and still appearing in game. Bottomline is they only got removed from case event but not the game.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 04:02 PM
Naked, may I call you twister? I know it's a bit forward, but naked just isn't giving me quite a pleasant visual image. Now it seems I manufactor appliances,lol. I wish you'd make up your mind. I'm a gree employee, I'm a shill, a con artist, I make appliances, and so many other things it seems. I'm very well accomplished with quite a range of interests it would appear. You guys seem fixated on appliances. I wonder if they've given a name to that condition yet,lol.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 04:03 PM
All day buddy, you here? The trolls are back. I don't mind sharing all this fun

MadAtWorld
01-29-2014, 04:17 PM
Here is a thought: All the talk of stupid hackers being obvious reminded me of something. So... what if they were NOT the true hackers? (I know, you're thinking what is this idiot talking about)

About a month after I started playing the game, I was contacted by someone. He said that he was good with code and for a price he would hook me up with a hack that would give me an advantage. I thought for sure he must be joking. When I scoffed at what I thought was bragging, he proceeded to tell me about his multitude of customers. And that he never used his hack to run up his own account, the true benefit to him was in sharing it. Needless to say, the genius was reported to Gree.

But this does put the thought in my head: what if the obvious ones were obvious because they were not the engineers? Didnt know better? That would mean that the mastermind is still out there. My suggestion to Gree: contact the players you caught cheating and find a way to get them to spill the beans.

Hondo
01-29-2014, 04:21 PM
Stella Artois is high grade European urine.
That's not true. Europeans piss Coors Light.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 04:34 PM
Looks like I shamed them back under their rocks again. Come on guys, I want to play more

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 04:44 PM
Ah ha. Caught you. Would you like to see all those things in your own words. I have them all. Also your little twitter account, that you deleted, with the same thing posted you are insinuating here. I have an idea. Pick a neutral party. Let's say PE. You show him your alleged info on these illegal activities, I'll give him my ss number. Let's compare. If a person were a supposed member of the legal community they might realize there are certain ramifications to such accusations, especially when falsely presented. I did say IF they were actually a member of the legal community.

Allday
01-29-2014, 04:45 PM
Everyone knows that PJ has multiple boosts and BD hacked skill points. Funny to see Ferr on the same team as those guys. Why are these guys allowed to keep playing?

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 04:51 PM
Does make you wonder, dosnt it all day. All I can say is, I'd like to see those pics, if they wernt above my age restriction

Ajk
01-29-2014, 04:58 PM
Why wait for them to refund you? It seems all the evidence is right here in this thread. (Until they delete it.. And they will delete it)

Allday
01-29-2014, 05:01 PM
Does make you wonder, dosnt it all day. All I can say is, I'd like to see those pics, if they wernt above my age restriction
My immediate reaction to seeing them on the same team is that Ferr is so bitter about not being able to take over first place and then getting removed from leadership in his own faction that he is reduced to teaming up with hackers and cheats.

Allday
01-29-2014, 05:02 PM
Ego disguised as integrity

Dutchie
01-29-2014, 05:30 PM
At times I find it amazing how a simple social game can generate such deep emotions between players. A game that is there for entertainment purposes yet some people's idea of 'entertainment' seem very perverse. Crack on! I'm just here for the amusement of it all, albeit I do find it very sad...

Bravo Zulu
01-29-2014, 05:37 PM
I never doubt people abilities to spend, I am puzzle how people can get hundreds of rifle within such a short period, in the likes of 500 rifle in less than an hour

So by today, days into the event, I had 6/8 of the units, and 7 rifles. I had 925 gold and I decided what the heck- for the 8/8 unit with 80k stats and a 10% air bonus I'm going to give it a shot. In the span of about 3 minutes I whizzed through 600 gold (at 30 for a reset and a 100% open! it doesn't take long). I got the 8/8 unit and to my surprise another 9 rifles. The drop rate for the rifles was much higher than in regular collect 10 events. I assumed because of the second collect 8/8 event running at the same time was really the one most of us normal players wanted- in which case the rifle collection would take backseat compared to the unit for the 8/8. But not so for anyone going for the win I guess.

So I figure this. I got 9 in 3 minutes (for 600 gold). That would be about 180 in an hour. And that is with a terrific drop rate. Ok. Maybe I'm a slow tapper. So, even doubled that's 360 in an hour. It is hard to imagine 500 unless the drop rate steadily increases with each rifle. But for 600 gold divided by 30 for each open, that is 20 cases I opened with 9 rifles. That's almost a 50% drop rate! I can't imagine it got higher, but maybe.

But one thing is certain. It would have only cost about 12k gold an hour. You get 15k gold if you spend 1000 in a month. And tons of people spend that much. I definitely see that people would have the gold to do it.

Badvock
01-29-2014, 05:48 PM
As a member of the SUM TIMG WONG faction we found it amusing and quiet flattering that someone chose our name to imitate us. When we saw the name at the top of the list we checked to see who it was so we could contadulate them and no one came forward. And since the removal of the offenders accounts by Gree we have not lost any of our members. So please point your finger elsewhere. Our members work hard for what we have and some of do not sleep much during the WD to keep he ball rolling. So if you are upset that we beat your faction last war, get ready for another a*se kicking next WD.

Allday
01-29-2014, 05:55 PM
As a member of the SUM TIMG WONG faction we found it amusing and quiet flattering that someone chose our name to imitate us. When we saw the name at the top of the list we checked to see who it was so we could contadulate them and no one came forward. And since the removal of the offenders accounts by Gree we have not lost any of our members. So please point your finger elsewhere. Our members work hard for what we have and some of do not sleep much during the WD to keep he ball rolling. So if you are upset that we beat your faction last war, get ready for another a*se kicking next WD.
A lot of your former members don't change their name when they leave. I can only assume they don't have 50 gold. I don't think it's a knock on your faction, it's a knock on the player using that name that hacked the crates. You should be mad at the former member. Maybe you guys should consider not using the same name.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 06:02 PM
Hey all day, they struggle to even keep up with just one of us ( as in understanding the basic concepts of communication) now that both of us are here they have No chance. Egos? My lord I hear you. I've tiptoed around those egos for two years now. No more tiptoeing. They can tiptoe, or slosh, or just step right in it. Oops.

Badvock
01-29-2014, 06:17 PM
A lot of your former members don't change their name when they leave. I can only assume they don't have 50 gold. I don't think it's a knock on your faction, it's a knock on the player using that name that hacked the crates. You should be mad at the former member. Maybe you guys should consider not using the same name. As you could all predicate, if it was an ex member from our faction, we have no control of their actions. Though most who leave do so for the top 10 teams, so would assume they have the cash to change their name back to one of their liking. To us this was an impersonator and has no affiliation to us. We hope this matter is resolved and leave it in Gree's hands to sort out.

mreilly
01-29-2014, 06:34 PM
It would be easy for gree to track what factions these players were in. Why wouldn't they take the extra time to set an example with the factions that housed them? If they were hacking the leader board what else are they doing for their teams? Why let the factions go unpunished.

They should mention how many bans happened.

Badvock
01-29-2014, 07:06 PM
Honestly, why punish a whole faction for a members abuse of the game. It really isn't fair to the rest of the hard working people within it. I have previously been in a faction which had a hacker and it went unnoticed until he was banned. This was because he always had a reason for completing events or the points he would get in WD. He stated he was a heavy gold user and we had no reason not believe what he said. Some hackers used to be easy to spot ( 2 or more pounder tanks for example) but others where even more subtle. Most people don't go on a witch hunt unless they have proof of any wrong doing. Punish the individuals not the whole group.

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 07:10 PM
Reilly, the games that were guilty, were startup games, created for the sole purpose of mayhem. They took other names, some in jest, some to maybe cause finger pointing. These people lead very boring pathetic lives, and trying to cheat others out of something seems to be their only form of entertainment. They justify it by saying gree derives it, that those on the leader board deserve it, or even have the gall to say by taking away the fun for everyone, that they are helping to save people from themselves by driving them away from the game. It's nothing more than sad excuses for dissatisfaction with themselves.

thetruth
01-29-2014, 07:26 PM
It would be easy for gree to track what factions these players were in. Why wouldn't they take the extra time to set an example with the factions that housed them? If they were hacking the leader board what else are they doing for their teams? Why let the factions go unpunished.

They should mention how many bans happened.

That's silly, you do not make others guilty through association. If a family member commits fraud, government doesn't put his entire family and friends in jail because they had some association with a fraudster. I have no idea what bizarro world you live in.

thetruth
01-29-2014, 07:31 PM
Worst part were MW players coming here and trying to explain and lecture others by saying it was legit gold use that the top guys were getting massive number of rifles so fast. Or how there was no hacking on this event and "we" didn't get it! Their posting displayed high levels of ignorance about the game and/or they were trying to deflect the topic because they themselves are doing similar things or know of others and are indirectly benefiting from it. Can only be those options.

Funny how they all are silent now after Gree's statements...

mreilly
01-29-2014, 07:32 PM
So a faction that has a known member who has 1200 crates opened in minutes isnt guilty of anything? Factions with members in the top 50 know exactly which members are doing well.

I'm curious if anyone's heard anything about the exploit. If they have an exploit for this event then what other exploits are they using? What other advantages have they given to their factions that turned a blind eye.

Badvock
01-29-2014, 08:03 PM
Worst part were MW players coming here and trying to explain and lecture others by saying it was legit gold use that the top guys were getting massive number of rifles so fast. Or how there was no hacking on this event and "we" didn't get it! Their posting displayed high levels of ignorance about the game and/or they were trying to deflect the topic because they themselves are doing similar things or know of others and are indirectly benefiting from it. Can only be those options.Funny how they all are silent now after Gree's statements... My original post in this thread was done before things became obvious and was made as a general statement when people where questioning the whole of the top leader board. True, not everyone is knowledgable about the iner workings of this game, they take things as they see them. (As it should be). I'm only replying to this because you statement included my previous post and I wanted to set the record straight. I wish to have no further part in this matter.

thetruth
01-29-2014, 08:15 PM
My original post in this thread was done before things became obvious and was made as a general statement when people where questioning the whole of the top leader board. True, not everyone is knowledgable about the iner workings of this game, they take things as they see them. (As it should be). I'm only replying to this because you statement included my previous post and I wanted to set the record straight. I wish to have no further part in this matter.

No offense but it was obvious to anyone following leaderboard about the hacking. And people came on during that day to present their case about certain observations not about all those getting top tier prizes. Don't want to beat a dead horse but peoples' legitimate complaints were dismissed without basic investigation was done before people responded.

Badvock
01-29-2014, 08:18 PM
No offense but it was obvious to anyone following leaderboard about the hacking. And people came on during that day to present their case about certain observations not about all those getting top tier prizes. Don't want to beat a dead horse but peoples' legitimate complaints were dismissed without basic investigation was done before people responded.Fair enough.

honest Abe
01-29-2014, 09:33 PM
Please elaborate on this.

I can't say it but I know how they did it and where they got the resources to do it. There's a select few up at the top know what I'm talking about. They had the file first and some of them leak it out to their friends. It's just like the beta testing which is opened to a select few and then they leak it out to their friends. There was nothing to be patched here. Doors were purposely left open to allow this to happen. But when some others got a hold of it then that's when the mayhem started. This cycle will continue like it always has. Face it, if you're not in with a certain group then you're not allowed to use the same resources.

Now before you make a comment speed ump, notice I didn't name anyone in particular. So I'll just leave it at that

honest Abe
01-29-2014, 10:00 PM
And you are saying this file is something that gree gave to people?

Here you go Abe.

Input ID #
Input quantity wanted
Perform mission and collect

Pay attention here → It works on everything you already have in your inventory.

1 rifle = how ever many you want
1 Raid Boss unit = how ever many you want

Do you get it now? Anything that's already in your inventory.
It's been around for a while. So when someone tells you that a particular team raided the last raid boss 70000 times they are all lies. This is what they've been doing. And they are getting help from the inside.

Ps. Ban me and I'll keep coming back

Speed ump
01-29-2014, 11:49 PM
Nice of of twister to detail his crimes for us. Thank you twister. Yes, we know you will keep comming back. That's the sad truth of it. You somehow believe you're righteous for your activities. I'm sure if asked most of the other criminals in the justice system( a small portion of actuall criminals) who would even admit they're guilty, have legitimate justifications, in their mind, for their activities. I'm glad to see you have finally understood my logic. Instead of trying to avoid the obviousness of your involvement and activities, you now admit it, and that you will do it again.

Robg
01-30-2014, 12:33 AM
Crime? Really this is a game

lemonhaze
01-30-2014, 12:39 AM
well whoever said they never have seen the person with the #1 unit on crates PM me and i will show u the pic..the guy is in my faction

Ferr
01-30-2014, 12:55 AM
Gree does not give out files deliberately for others to corrupt. Such would be a clear cut undermining of any business model. Individual Gree employees have made mistakes in the past and such will happen again. These mistakes were sometimes done with good intentions and sometimes not. The major problem is however not such individual employee but that Gree and similar companies alike fail to have effective corporate governance structures to prevent this from happening. Law enforcement will intervene at some point but that will be much too late for all of us.

As to hacking and exploiting, this game is more inviting than many other games because of its levels of spending. The current level of spending was unforeseen when the game was developed (as a sub par game with minimum safety structures). This was ok during the first months of the game when hacking was not that profitable. When the focus turned to massive spending the safety structures could not keep up with what was required to prevent this from happening. Again a failure of corporate governance.

Be happy that there are obvious hackers because they will be spotted and removed. Realise however that such is the top of an unseen iceberg. Again, do not think for a second that this is or will become a level playing field. If you are a huge legitimate spender, which I have been, you are being exposed to the worst this game offers. Such is saddening.

For this reason i do not play in the premier league anymore. Guest appearances with former Emperors and even formers Sups are fun and keeps my memory alive of what once was an epic period indeed. When i read players attacking other individual players on this forum i can but say that such misses the true point completely.

As to the avatar Ferr, he was on top, he now is sub top and in three or four months he will be average. The only thing i will continuously develop are the money buildings for anyone to raid. At some point you will all be strong enough to raid them.
Yours,

Speed ump
01-30-2014, 06:07 AM
You always seem to be at the center of it, don't you. There's a reason for it, and we all know it. You and your associates. Gaming? Creating and hacking Arnt gaming. Illegal? Yes several laws have been broken, in fact even being in this forum despite the express wishes of it owners falls into that category. You have admitted that directly here on several occasions. Just like the people here who have tried to say how the game should be played. I don't make the rules, I just play by them. I don't make the laws, I just abide by them. Seems you feel you are somehow exempt from both.

Speed ump
01-30-2014, 06:27 AM
I didn't see your response to my earlier post twister, you now, the one about assertions you made, and simple verification of such nuisances as proof of evidence. I know some people truly believe because they said it, it must be true. An idiom you seem to live by. The rest us with our simple minds have to see these things in black and and white. Something we can touch and feel.

BostonHammer
01-30-2014, 07:19 AM
That's silly, you do not make others guilty through association. If a family member commits fraud, government doesn't put his entire family and friends in jail because they had some association with a fraudster. I have no idea what bizarro world you live in.

That's true but any benefit they received from the criminal action would be forfeit which is the same that should happen in MW. Someone donates $100 billion to a faction using a cheat, the faction should not keep that money. someone gets one million WDs points because of a cheat, those points should be removed from that faction.

Speed ump
01-30-2014, 07:31 AM
Come on twister, can take what you dish? I'm just getting warmed up. I'm sure you have many more figments of your imagination to share with us, and were all on pins and needles to hear more of your great words of wisdom. You've always enjoyed a pulpit. Seems like it's not so fun when the sheeple look past the smoke and mirrors.

honest Abe
01-30-2014, 07:51 AM
Ok twister, who sent you this file?

Really Riddler, I never said I did that. Don't spin words here you arrogant SOB. I'm telling you how it was done and that some of your pals are doing the same thing. I've received that file from one of them. I didnt say Gree was involved either. Don't compare gaming to criminal law you pompous assss

Speed ump
01-30-2014, 08:21 AM
Yes twister, who sent that file? Why would they send it to you? You are at the very least chummy with the players and complicate in the crimes. There's that word again. If you're as proud and righteous of your actions as I've seen you act in your chat with your buddies ( yes, I've seen, have those screenshots too) then own it. You're starting to sound like someone whose ashamed of what he's done.

honest Abe
01-30-2014, 08:29 AM
Silence is deafening yet says everything.

Yes twister, who sent that file? Why would they send it to you? You are at the very least chummy with the players and complicate in the crimes. There's that word again. If you're as proud and righteous of your actions as I've seen you act in your chat with your buddies ( yes, I've seen, have those screenshots too) then own it. You're starting to sound like someone whose ashamed of what he's done.

Speed ump
01-30-2014, 08:45 AM
Sure lets all have it. Twister, you always have time for everything else, always have it right at your fingertips. Abe, what's the amount of time it takes to manufactor evidence? Sounds like 6 hours to me. We got you pegged twister

Speed ump
01-30-2014, 09:34 AM
Oh boy, kinda of like kickbacks and monthly reports? You must have the evidence of that too. Where this felony crimes evidence you mentioned, but don't seem willing to respond to any longer. Smoke and mirrors my friend. You've promised in the past to tell all, then slink away into a dark corner. We do get the picture, loud and clear. Criminal activities and gossip. Check

CJ54
01-30-2014, 10:14 AM
Guys, stop, please. I'll reopen this thread later for a post-mortem post, but in the meantime let's all ease off the mud-slinging.