PDA

View Full Version : Faction officers - stat display issue of new recruits?

& The Horse U Rode In On
01-28-2014, 01:26 PM
I am the recruiting officer for our faction. When I see an applicant at our door, of course I check his stats. Recently, however, I have found that the numbers I see on my iOS platform are vastly different (sometimes by 100%) than what another faction officer sees with his Android device. For example, a recent recruit was seen by me as level 170 ~2.5m attk/def, but while discussing his application with other officers, one with an Android device posted a screen shot of the applicant's stats as 4.8m/5.1m. Furthermore, while interviewing the applicant, he posted a screen shot of his unboosted stats that were very close to what was seen by the Android using officer, but again way off from what I saw.

Do any other faction officers see this wide a gap in applicant stats between operating systems? If so, do you know why? Perhaps iOS users see the applicant without any of his unit boosts?

The best I can determine, this anomaly only occurs when viewing a new applicant for membership. This difference in displayed stats does not occur with other faction members whether in or out of the faction, nor does it occur with allies and common raid targets.

01-28-2014, 01:35 PM
Android sees things way diffrent

Lift Ticket
01-28-2014, 01:44 PM
Every now and then when I log into MW on iOS, I see my unboosted stats and go "wtf, this ain't right" (stats show my unboosted stats about a third of what my stats are) but when I check known rivals during that time, their stats show as "unboosted" as well. Maybe, you checked his stats while this was happening to you. Did you log in and re-check? This freak occurence happens usually right after I recieve new "boost" units (for example: I got 8/8 and recieved the +10% air attack bonus, I logged out and back in and my stats showed unboosted, rebooted and then my stats were good)

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
01-28-2014, 02:48 PM
It is a known droid issue/glitch/bug. If you keep rechecking stats, they will double and continue to double each time you check stats.

Pee-Wee Herman
01-28-2014, 05:02 PM
Every now and then when I log into MW on iOS, I see my unboosted stats and go "wtf, this ain't right" (stats show my unboosted stats about a third of what my stats are) but when I check known rivals during that time, their stats show as "unboosted" as well. Maybe, you checked his stats while this was happening to you. Did you log in and re-check? This freak occurence happens usually right after I recieve new "boost" units (for example: I got 8/8 and recieved the +10% air attack bonus, I logged out and back in and my stats showed unboosted, rebooted and then my stats were good)
This happens all the time on my Android tablet. It really shocked me that my stats suddenly dropped a lot. But then I realized that it was just another glitch.

& The Horse U Rode In On
01-29-2014, 03:05 AM
Actually, this is only happening with new recruits - I see no other cases of stat differences like this. We have an applicant now that shows 5m attk/def for my iOS and about 10m attk/def for our Android officers. It does not change if you leave the game and come back

Luuzer
01-29-2014, 11:59 AM
stats I trust on android more than on IOS. Its been like that for several months already

MWVeteran
01-29-2014, 01:39 PM
I had this issue too.

gb7
01-29-2014, 02:13 PM
Perfect example, I'm on IOS and see 589 attack and faction mate on android sees 922k. For a level 31 player, that is a significant difference!

I had posted awhile back about this problem without the confirmation of a teammate and it got very little play.