PDA

View Full Version : Didn't you promise more uzis?

Dahat1
01-28-2014, 01:11 PM
Seems like there was a shortage last Raid Boss, too. When people started complaining, CJ said the drop rate would increase. And it did! For a while, any way. Now, my top 100 team doesn't even have enough to finish the Raid Boss. Do we have to go over this again, guys? Seriously, keep the uzis coming!

Blowin Smoke
01-28-2014, 01:13 PM
I have a feeling the LTQ later tonight will have a nice drop rate

the north remembers
01-28-2014, 01:37 PM
i'm hoping the new ltq will drop some..

nazgul
01-28-2014, 02:14 PM
To answer your question:

We'll probably just tweak the drop rate if it becomes an issue, actually.

Regarding the drop-rate, the complaints have been passed to the devs and they are discussing it right now.

Regarding the larger question, no, we are not going to raise the drop rate for this event but we are almost certainly going to for the next one.

Yes. Yes they did.

dribblin todger
01-28-2014, 02:19 PM
and they did, uzis galore last time round.... it was 2 raid boss events ago when CJ54 said that

RuckusX
01-28-2014, 02:29 PM
The first quote you posted was in response to a question about bricks that I asked, not uzis. Regardless, the uzi drop and brick drop need boosted post-haste

QUOTE=nazgul;1176169]To answer your question:

Yes. Yes they did.[/QUOTE]

Guisseppe17
01-28-2014, 03:25 PM
Lemme get this straight. The dipsh!ts at GREE HQ agreed to go back to better Uzi drop rates, gave us good drop rates for one event, then went right back to the bullish!t drop rate everyone was up in arms about before? This is why pot shouldn't be legalized...everybody'll start smoking in the workplace like these guys are and nothing will ever get done correctly.

Dahat1
01-28-2014, 07:17 PM
Lemme get this straight. The dipsh!ts at GREE HQ agreed to go back to better Uzi drop rates, gave us good drop rates for one event, then went right back to the bullish!t drop rate everyone was up in arms about before? This is why pot shouldn't be legalized...everybody'll start smoking in the workplace like these guys are and nothing will ever get done correctly.
This would be funny if it wasn't true...