PDA

View Full Version : 23 mil def vs 15 mil att

Paiens
01-28-2014, 09:33 AM
How is it even remotely possible to get raided by someone with those stats?

And by raided I mean base blacked out with almost no losses

Paiens
01-28-2014, 09:35 AM
And my boosts were not down.

2MblaZ
01-28-2014, 09:38 AM

Depends what lvl you are and those stats in this mess isn't very impressive anymore at almost any lvl unless you're under lvl 50 or something like that... fluctuations allowed are just baaaad....

Pee-Wee Herman
01-28-2014, 09:39 AM

That's what you call, "GREE logic.

2MblaZ
01-28-2014, 09:41 AM

with lamerythm they using def vs att that's not surprising at all

Paiens
01-28-2014, 09:42 AM
Depends what lvl you are and those stats in this mess isn't very impressive anymore at almost any lvl unless you're under lvl 50 or something like that... There's a lot of players way over 50 and even 100mil stats, so not sure what surprises you more - that you got blackened or that somebody didn't even lose once? ^_^

I have no problem with the statflation...those above me can black out my base all they want, but this doesn't make any sense unless all skill points are in attack, and even then. Not sure why someone with 50 mil stats has anything to do with my question lol. Wasn't trying to impress anyone with my numbers lol

2MblaZ
01-28-2014, 09:44 AM
I have no problem with the statflation...those above me can black out my base all they want, but this doesn't make any sense unless all skill points are in attack, and even then. Not sure why someone with 50 mil stats has anything to do with my question lol. Wasn't trying to impress anyone with my numbers lol

Yeh, didn't read in full, my bad, fixed it lol - anyway that's how things happen during war too - you may lose against somebody with stats like that too... just lame

Lift Ticket
01-28-2014, 09:46 AM

When I raid people, especially those people who seem to bully other players around my level (I read walls of players in my rivals list), I like to take out their boosts so that others can raid them or get successful attackes in. When I do this I take out all the unit boost buildings and lastly the composites, usually dropping their def stats by 25-35%. Now, at 23mil def with boosts taken out, your defense could have drop to about 15mil +/-. I have suffered raid losses where the opponent had 2 mil less attack than my defense. So, very possible and a lucky break by the attacker....he/she could've had outside help.

If boosts had not been dropped...I can't explain????

Paiens
01-28-2014, 09:53 AM
Yep...read his wall, and definitely a bully...I will be taking out his boosts as long as he stays on my newsfeed...also had 40+ mil IPH so I hopefully I find his AMR, villas and other buildings lit up while he is still on my feed.

Also giving me great BPs, so it's not the end of the world, but I do think it is is crazy that he can touch me at all.

01-28-2014, 10:35 AM
I've seen a guy with 50 mil raid a guy 82 million so it happens

AlexFoo
01-28-2014, 11:42 AM
im at 30 mill attack and raid 40-45mil with 66% success rate ALL the time. :)

BostonHammer
01-28-2014, 01:33 PM
I had the same issue a month ago. At the time, my defense was 18+ million and I was losing to a guy with barely a 9 million attack. Boosts were not taken down and I have over 180 defense points (probably useless) which is a lot for my level. The worst part was his base was crap and it wasn't worth attacking him back.

Lift Ticket
01-28-2014, 01:48 PM
I had the same issue a month ago. At the time, my defense was 18+ million and I was losing to a guy with barely a 9 million attack. Boosts were not taken down and I have over 180 defense points (probably useless) which is a lot for my level. The worst part was his base was crap and it wasn't worth attacking him back.

That sucks when that happens, you want revenge but the return on stamina from his base just isn't worth it....makes me go GRRRRRR!!!!