PDA

View Full Version : DFS Looking for micro syndicates interested in merger

Thorin
01-28-2014, 04:43 AM
Death Force Squad is looking for a few micro syndicates, ones with 1-10 members that might be interested in a merger. Our core team is made up of about 20 very active members. We have most of the bonuses already (see list below). We don't require gold use. But don't restrict it either. We also have very relaxed donation requirements. Basically leaving it up to members to donate what they can. We have a number of members with IPH greater than $1m, A couple are approaching $3m. Our top cash donor donated over $600m between the last 2 battles, the team overall donated over $2b in the same time.

We are finding it increasingly difficult to get through many of the between battle syndicate events (Raid Boss, SLTQ, etc) with a moderate sized team. We hold our own during battles. When going after battle rank, we can place top 100/750. Mostly we go after the Streak/Win event goals as they are more lucrative for our team. The average member on our team has sattack/defense stats near 2 million. Our top members are over 2.5m. We use GroupMe for communication. All members are required to be on this.

Our proposal is simple, join us, help both of us go farther in the goals. We will treat you as long lost brother-in-arms. We have open officer spots and as long as we have room, will attempt to promote your officers as our officers.

If your team is interested contact me and we can set up a time to chat on GM. Bring a couple of your people and I'll bring a couple of mine and see if it's a good fit.

Current Syndicate Bonuses:
Fight Respect Payout: 5/5
Jobs Payout: 3/5
Car Attack: 2/5
Car Defense: 5/5
Building Output: 5/5
Melee Attack: 4/5
Melee Defense: 5/5
Gun Attack: 1/5
Gun Defense: 5/5
Armor Attack: 5/5
Armor Defense: 5/5