PDA

View Full Version : New Info?

balldeep
01-28-2014, 12:34 AM
Just wondering if anyone has heard any rumors pertaining to that poll a couple weeks back asking what change you would most want to see. I chose in game trading, as I see this as a great tool. I have over 1100 each of the shards for the 5 basic armors, and would love to use those, unused armor, and gold as rewards for my guild mates when they perform well. I started using promotions as a reward tool, but think that might make me lose people, I just lost my 3rd highest player doing this. So anyway...

Dianish
01-28-2014, 02:44 AM
Just wondering if anyone has heard any rumors pertaining to that poll a couple weeks back asking what change you would most want to see. I chose in game trading, as I see this as a great tool. I have over 1100 each of the shards for the 5 basic armors, and would love to use those, unused armor, and gold as rewards for my guild mates when they perform well. I started using promotions as a reward tool, but think that might make me lose people, I just lost my 3rd highest player doing this. So anyway...

Try having over 13.000 of the shards... 1100 is a very low amount.

Starwulf
01-28-2014, 02:47 AM
Try having over 13.000 of the shards... 1100 is a very low amount.

I don't have 13,000, but I will agree, anytime I dip below 2500 I start to wonder if I should go farming again, LOL

geo81
01-28-2014, 04:59 AM
Yeah mine range from 2000-5000, it sure would be nice have some sort of trading or selling system. Judging from how things are lately though, some tells me not to hold my breath :)

Lonestar Light
01-28-2014, 06:23 AM
I started using promotions as a reward tool, but think that might make me lose people, I just lost my 3rd highest player doing this. So anyway...
That's the way it should be - the better you perform the higher your rank.
The lower your guild goal's are the more tolerant you can be with players that are less active

Sol Invictus
01-28-2014, 07:21 AM
I think in-game trading would be dumb, but it would be nice to be able to gift people gems. Right now, the only way you can do it that I can think of is to send people money via PayPal, but once they get the money you'll never know if they bought gems.

But of course, I'm not buying any more gems until war rewards for 11+ are worth spending gems to win, and neither should you...

Dark Prince
01-28-2014, 07:35 AM
Ingame trading i feel would not help the game

Vaceron
01-28-2014, 08:03 AM
In game trading would destroy the game unless armors were given a minimum level requirement to equip. Either that or have in place a system where epics can only be traded for other epics or something along those lines. With the new Arena system there are already twinks placing top in the rankings with Epics from chests. If we could trade, i would drop my maxed epics onto a new account on my ipad and just abuse the arena all day every day.

(Twinks are low leveled nubs with maxed gear on them, just fyi.)

I would personally like a craftable Epic. Then everyone, paying and non paying could have an Epic+ through hard work and dedication. By no means should the epic be easy to craft, possibly 100 of each material, all the way up through Dark Prince Jewels. Even more materials if Gree so desires, but it would be nice to see. Not only would it be a struggle to craft the first time, but then you would have to enhance it to level 35 and reaquire all of the materials again to craft the + version. A craftable epic shouldnt be top of the line gear either, but just enough so that it still remains competitive. Limit to one craftable Epic+ per account to avoid abuse and badda bing badda boom, something to keep us all preoccupied for a while until we find something else to complain about... :D

Also, looking for another LTQ por favor...

EljayK
01-28-2014, 08:43 AM
I still say the best idea for epics and longevity of game is making GW epics guild-only. If you're in the guild, you can equip it, if you leave the guild, it's gone.

I also think that GW rewards should include guardians that don't 'die.' You beat them after a battle and they regen over xxx amount of time. Like a day or so. Make them cost 10x as much to level up and improve as normal guardians. (who cares, half of us are at 10% maxed bonuses anyway with nothing for our members to donate to.)

Lonestar Light
01-28-2014, 08:45 AM
A trading system could be very good, very bad or anything in between depending on what limitations they decide to implement.

Bluntman
01-28-2014, 09:00 AM
In game trading is a terrible idea. Only free players want this, for the most part. However, you don't realize it will just make things harder for the free guilds. Now the guilds that spends 1000s of gems on chests will be able to give their guild members or alts all of their extra epics. Which in turn will make it harder for the free players to beat them.

Titans Joel
01-28-2014, 11:24 AM
In game trading would make this game a lot more fun, however GREEd would lose out on tons of $$$. For example what if I had two Blazeborne but I wanted Maelstrom Irons. And say I had a friend who had an extra maelstrom irons. Instead of spending $$$ opening chests, we could just trade the sets in game.

Sol Invictus
01-28-2014, 11:29 AM
They obviously wouldn't set it up like that. Use your head.

They would charge you gems to make that transaction.

They could just look at the statistics and see how many gems are spent per player on chests to get an Epic armor and, say it comes out to an average of 300, then GREE would just charge 300+ gems (150+ gems for each party to the trade) to make that transaction.

Which just goes to show you that in-game trading would be terrible, because only people with lots of gems would be trading armors.

Lou 1xxx
01-28-2014, 06:02 PM
In game trading is a terrible idea. Only free players want this, for the most part. However, you don't realize it will just make things harder for the free guilds. Now the guilds that spends 1000s of gems on chests will be able to give their guild members or alts all of their extra epics. Which in turn will make it harder for the free players to beat them.

yep, more units all farming for something, got something good, trade it to main unit...

They would charge you gems to make that transaction.

hehe. greedy greedy.

balldeep
01-29-2014, 01:50 AM
Well, of course not every item would be available for trade. But shards; which by the way I never said I had a s#!t ton, I was just saying at 1100+ per, that's waaaaaaaaay more than I need, so... gold, common/uncommon/rare/super rare armor, adventure crafts, like roc feather, IIC, coral, etc., and fusion boost, stones. But NO legendary, epic, or gems. I think it would be awesome...

Bluntman
01-29-2014, 09:58 AM
Well, of course not every item would be available for trade. But shards; which by the way I never said I had a s#!t ton, I was just saying at 1100+ per, that's waaaaaaaaay more than I need, so... gold, common/uncommon/rare/super rare armor, adventure crafts, like roc feather, IIC, coral, etc., and fusion boost, stones. But NO legendary, epic, or gems. I think it would be awesome...

If they did that then there would be no chance at another LTQ like the wise one. I would much rather have the chance at more LTQs than be able to trade materials. So again trading is a bad idea. I would however like an option to sell materials thats a better way to get rid of the materials you don't want.

Doc Sharp
01-29-2014, 12:01 PM

So you basically want to trade trash? Why? What good does that do anyone? If you want to help your guild have them stop listening to you and start reading Rad Longhammer's guide.

bosskiller
01-29-2014, 12:16 PM
So you basically want to trade trash? Why? What good does that do anyone? If you want to help your guild have them stop listening to you and start reading Rad Longfeather's guide.

I believe you mean Radlonghammer...

Doc Sharp
01-29-2014, 12:20 PM
I believe you mean Radlonghammer...

Yes, fixed =)

Ghost of the Eunuchorn
01-29-2014, 12:43 PM
Players want what players want.

Gree LoLs.

The Pale Rider
01-29-2014, 12:44 PM
Yes, fixed =)

His advice is pretty outdated now.

Doc Sharp
01-29-2014, 02:40 PM
Players want what players want.

Gree LoLs.

Players want updates
Gree ignores their pleas and shouts
Players keep paying

Dianish
01-29-2014, 10:03 PM

Im a F2P and i dont want it. Selling armors for gold as well.

I would rather have a way of converting mats to other mats. Already been mentioned several times over the couple of months.

tshell
01-30-2014, 03:59 PM
a trading market is just another avenue through which glitches and exploits can potentially trash this game. I've personally played multiple games that were fun to play on their own, players clamored for in game trading, game company eventually implemented it and as a result the game was ruined with rampant hacks/exploits whichever wording you prefer.

While it may seem like a good idea on the surface, trading opens up a big can of worms that is truly unnecessary for this particular game to be successful. More fresh content would definitely be welcome, whether it be more map areas, quests, craftables, rewards or something else. I was a free player in those other games and thought that trading would help me be more competitive, when in reality all it accomplished was to create a larger divide between have and have nots with a glass ceiling for those who did not pay. This game already has an avenue to be competitive without paying (at least armor wise). I have bought countless gems, yet a free player can fuse for all but a couple of my newest armors. I am not head and shoulders above everyone else as a result of my spending, but I do get enjoyment from it, and that should be preserved as much as possible because isn't that what games are for anyway?

Dave3d
01-31-2014, 09:22 AM
I aGREE. :P
No trading.
:(