PDA

View Full Version : Do you like the rival list change?

Pages : [1] 2

Fredfreddy
01-27-2014, 07:40 PM
I won't editorialize, just would be good to see a tally of unique responses as there are several active threads

Blowin Smoke
01-27-2014, 07:41 PM
I like the new rivals list, makes the game more interesting IMO.

Lucky4u
01-27-2014, 07:41 PM
A Big NO!!!

Zendfrim
01-27-2014, 07:42 PM
No.

An extra sentence.

eleosrincon
01-27-2014, 07:44 PM
I personally do like the new change because I get to see a whole lot of people with money that I could rob of. I make really good money for my level. I like this because I could steal some money from other people since I get robbed in the mornings.

RealTeflonDon
01-27-2014, 07:44 PM
Digging it. Fewer landfills & barren wastes.

Edit: After dealing with it for almost a month now... no, it sucks. Plenty of landfills & barren wastes. May as well give us back the old rivals list

Jk2
01-27-2014, 07:50 PM
How am I supposed to get bricks? Most rivals are equal or greater stats...

Blowin Smoke
01-27-2014, 07:57 PM
Join the Baseball Furies with your main, should help you get bricks ;)

candyson
01-27-2014, 08:15 PM
I love the change

reticlover
01-27-2014, 08:16 PM
NO, if they want to change it, make the entire list open so everyone sees everyone. or put back like it was where u could only see 3 levels of players,

Blowin Smoke
01-27-2014, 08:18 PM
NO, if they want to change it, make the entire list open so everyone sees everyone. or put back like it was where u could only see 3 levels of players,
I like the idea of opening it completely. They should do a community poll on this.

Sherod
01-27-2014, 08:38 PM
Omg,nothing will make some of you guys happy.I guess most find satisfaction in kicking the crap out of rivals with 5 to 10 mil stats lower than what you have.I guess most of you guys enjoy being robbed by rivals that have no income so that you have no chance of retaliation,not to mention having to search through rivals list forever before finding a descent target.

Why are so many people afraid of competition?

Zendfrim
01-27-2014, 08:42 PM
Not afraid at all, in the slightest. Some of us went to the trouble to develop a great hood and we deserve to be able to protect said assets from these pathetic worthless ghetto sporting slum lords that inhabit the ranks amongst us. Gree is targeting high IPH players so they either spend or leave the game. This change makes no sense as people will stop spending and leave. This seems to be what gree wants. What will you leaches do when folks with actual high income in game leave you slumlords to yourselves?

There certainly won't be money for you to rob in any sufficient quantity at that point.

Wolverine Eater
01-27-2014, 08:44 PM
Terrible! Bricks will be impossible to collect. It seems like every enemy is stronger and my stats are not bad 20 million. Now someone will camp your hood for months not days!

murf
01-27-2014, 08:45 PM
Omg,nothing will make some of you guys happy.I guess most find satisfaction in kicking the crap out of rivals with 5 to 10 mil stats lower than what you have.I guess most of you guys enjoy being robbed by rivals that have no income so that you have no chance of retaliation,not to mention having to search through rivals list forever before finding a descent target.

Sherod,

It's not that we're afraid of competition. It's that you lose the incentive to get stronger. Since you will be matched against similarly stronger opponents.

If I'm active and spend a vault over the next month I might gain 1-2 million in stats and then be matched against stronger rivals. If I do nothing I'll still have 10m is stats. So under either way, I'll be exactly average vs my rivals list. This seems warped to me.

Sherod
01-27-2014, 08:50 PM
I like the new rival list but its not the end of the world if gree changes back to the old one,either way people will still be unsatisfied smh.

dragon001
01-27-2014, 08:51 PM
of course the high levels would like it, they can rob all the way down now. It no longer matters if you are the strongest player for you area of levels. and the matching of iph is not accurate. the 250's on my list have less than half my iph.

cooch
01-27-2014, 09:06 PM
Terrible! Bricks will be impossible to collect. It seems like every enemy is stronger and my stats are not bad 20 million. Now someone will camp your hood for months not days!

What for the PVP event then it will sink it. Looks like many of the peeps that like this change haven't done one or more of the PVP event.

Sherod
01-27-2014, 09:07 PM
I hear you murf,but in all honesty there will always be other rivals with stats higher than of yours or mines.I don't have all the answers as to how to balance the game but for the moment I am enjoying the privilage of not having to comb through rivals list forever before finding worthy opponents.

dragon001
01-27-2014, 09:13 PM
Actually, it was a point of honor to be the best/strongest stat player in my region of levels. Are you without honor? Sounds like it if you want or need this new change. It was the goal of any good player to have the best hood, with the best IPH, and the highest stats. They have just deleted/negated the purpose and possabilitie of being the best. I am only level 118, but I have a lot of 200's-250's now on my rivals list. In many ways this is a giveaway to the players who were doing poorly and leveled up too high and too fast. Gree hates its long-term good players for some very strange reason. You will say income based as well.... less than half of my IPH is the best I have seen in the 200 up levels.

Sherod
01-27-2014, 09:52 PM
Actually, it was a point of honor to be the best/strongest stat player in my region of levels. Are you without honor? Sounds like it if you want or need this new change. It was the goal of any good player to have the best hood, with the best IPH, and the highest stats. They have just deleted/negated the purpose and possabilitie of being the best. I am only level 118, but I have a lot of 200's-250's now on my rivals list. In many ways this is a giveaway to the players who were doing poorly and leveled up too high and too fast. Gree hates its long-term good players for some very strange reason. You will say income based as well.... less than half of my IPH is the best I have seen in the 200 up levels.

Where is your honor when kicking the living sh*t out of rivals that can't defend themselves?I like challenges but that's my opinion and I respect yours as well.I don't mind having other stronger players keeping me on my toes.as I said earlier I don't need this change but I like it because it makes it more convenient as far as finding a good battle.I have my own IPH as well but still enjoy taking others.

montecore
01-27-2014, 09:56 PM
I love it. Trev is always RIGHT THERE.

RealTeflonDon
01-27-2014, 09:58 PM
Just to add to the slumlord comments.... I am the high IPH player at my level... often times higher stat players with dump hoods come and attack me. The slumlords cant see me anymore and I am liking this change because of that.

Mirmur
01-27-2014, 10:13 PM
The matches aren't perfect, hut no instead of having 90% weak matches that only have small buildings, I see 10% of those and lots of hard matches. People I can rob (tamtamtam!) ltbs. Yay!

Laelia
01-27-2014, 10:19 PM
Being robbed by folks 80 levels higher with 50mil attack....I'm good but nowhere even close to that, my defense is 1/3 of that.....not a level playing field at all.....what's the algorhythm?

kimberleyj
01-27-2014, 10:20 PM
i like the change , it is nice to have more people on my rival list that i can attack and rob ,i like the fact my rival list is not full of players that are in top 50 syn.

The Night Prowler
01-27-2014, 10:25 PM
I voted indifferent, at the moment. It's scary at the moment seeing such high stats but I will get used to it.

montecore
01-27-2014, 10:32 PM
The best part is the rival list is 50% FC, 25% SC/LO, 20% randoms with high income or stats for their levels, and then a L53 hacker with a laundromat, an LTB, and 27m stats.

Idiosyncrasy
01-27-2014, 10:46 PM
I love it. Finally some decent hoods to hit and some good competition.

sister morphine
01-27-2014, 10:55 PM
Will have to wait and see incoming for a few days to make a judgement. Outgoing is minimal these days, so I wasn't aware it had changed until a friend asked what I thought, lol

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-27-2014, 11:13 PM
Id like to thank gree for tailor making this change just for me. ive robbed 300 mil this last hour alone.

I know ive pissed off a good amount of players by continually robbing them. but the way i see it, dont give me that link in the first place.

Id also like to thank the FWD syndicate. or players with the FWD tag and their fancy names. yall have some nice hoods/iph. its a pleasure to rob yall. nothing personal. just a thanks for sticking out like a sore thumb on the rivals list.

garry2361323
01-27-2014, 11:19 PM
Heck yes !!!!!!!!!!

DavidtheBoo
01-27-2014, 11:27 PM
I don't see iph factored in, how is 200k iph close to my 3mill iph??!!!

WONDERWOMAN
01-27-2014, 11:30 PM
Like it!

Nice to see other hoods with a decent IPH..

2 years ago highest level was 200 .. And they were able to rob and attack down to 120....(now that sucked😡)

mexx
01-27-2014, 11:36 PM
the new rival list sucks. now i can see only the same 20-30 peeps.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-27-2014, 11:45 PM
the new rival list sucks. now i can see only the same 20-30 peeps.hmmmm. perhaps youre right. im seeing quite a bit of repetition as well. these guys are in for a bad night.

lagras
01-27-2014, 11:49 PM
it kinda screws the "win 50 fights in a row". Since now all u can get is kinda matched opponents = you will eventually lose a fight here and there. Get 50 in a row under these conditions is kinda impossible...

Kev33y
01-28-2014, 01:02 AM
Same here surpose one thing won't have to nominate wall hitters as there won't be any walls to hit lol

Zippy69
01-28-2014, 01:03 AM
I had an 'open mind', dipped my toe in last night & recce'd 5 Hoods, 4 were all at least 600K higher (Min) and the one that was close to me, was only about 150 Def lower, with similar Att Stats...

So, Old Rival List involved lots of Refreshes to find players of similar level, with loer stats but higher iph to Rob...
I could always find players to beat but decent robbing candidates took much more time and effort...

Now, I've just gone through Rival List TWENTY TIMES and with Exception of 3 Hoods - All 'Rivals' were 500K - 1 Million Higher Than Me!!??

Sorry GREE how the feck is that a Rival & exactly how am I supposed to Rob/Attack these people!

One thing that p*ssed me off about old system, was having muppets 600K Offense Lower than me Successfully Robbing Me (NB: at present, I'm around 2.5mil, so that's a 1/5 or more Weaker!) - That should never have happened & I always went back and paid them back in kind ten times over!

Now, you want me to start playing the same way as those dumb a holes!!!???

sorry, but, I'm usually tolerant of your updates/ amendments but this is broken!!!

dribblin todger
01-28-2014, 01:12 AM
Its absolutely rubbish,theres too much equality, not even worth pulling up a rivals stats ( if you can wait 20 seconds for it to load ).

Zippy69
01-28-2014, 01:24 AM
Its absolutely rubbish,theres too much equality, not even worth pulling up a rivals stats ( if you can wait 20 seconds for it to load ).

DT: I'd take equality!!!

all I'm seeing is players 1/2 mil - mil stronger than me!!!
& I'm slightly above average with stats around 25k per lvl...

Zippy69
01-28-2014, 01:25 AM
Weird: just reselected Rivals List and ALL Opponents were back at my Level or within 1...

have GREE gone back???

was just single occurrence, now back to new sh*te...

Muj
01-28-2014, 02:02 AM
My 3.5mil IPH is some how near 500k iph and my stats are too weak to beat 90% of the people in my list.

Another GREE up, same mistake done twice..

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-28-2014, 02:04 AM
Another GREE up, same mistake done twice..did you just Britta Gree?

Nighteg
01-28-2014, 02:19 AM
The majority has spoken. And they have spoken months ago when gree were still testing it. I don't understand why gree insists on pissing off it's costumers. Rivals list is one of the few unbroken features in this game. LEAVE IT ALONE!

I hate to complain
01-28-2014, 02:22 AM
well said, but will they listen ?

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-28-2014, 02:36 AM
The majority has spoken. And they have spoken months ago when gree were still testing it. I don't understand why gree insists on pissing off it's costumers. Rivals list is one of the few unbroken features in this game. LEAVE IT ALONE!I'm not pissed. In fact, I havent seen a single player complain about the changes in any chat room.

I hate to complain
01-28-2014, 02:38 AM
I'm not pissed. In fact, I havent seen a single player complain about the changes in any chat room.

I would say the majority are not in chat rooms

Dutchie
01-28-2014, 02:38 AM
The change to the rival list is one of the worst changes made to this game. Everyone can expect to be robbed now regardless of your level and stats. Players took pride in building up their IPH and stats that prevented people from robbing them much with the old rival list, but now that the new rival list has been pushed out, this is no longer true and it defeats one of the main essences of this game.

I, and I'm sure there will be many, will just simply stop playing this game now and will refuse to collect my buildings as a sign of protest until the old rival list is put back. The new players with no IPH who are the only ones who benefit from this change. This is a smack in the face to all your loyal and long standing players... EPIC FAIL!!!!

Never have I come across a game where the software company has changed the fundamentals of a game. Online games are subject to change, normally by adding new content but GREE has a habit of changing the game's landscape which usually upsets existing players and doing more damage than good. It seems the expression "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" does not resonate around GREE's offices, but instead they have to keep tinkering with the game and I hate inconsistency in a game!

Dutchie
01-28-2014, 02:40 AM
I'm not pissed. In fact, I havent seen a single player complain about the changes in any chat room.You need to change your chat app to one that everyone else uses. Must be lonely where you are :P

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-28-2014, 02:42 AM
I would say the majority are not in chat roomstheres more active players in chat rooms than there are active players posting here.

Orkanen
01-28-2014, 02:45 AM
I changed my mind, the new rival list was fun for an hour. Same ppl over and over doesnt matter how many times i refresh. And with the same stats as me wherever i go. I might never ever be fully satisfied with anything. Anyway, i love CC even though its not perfect.

Proud member of The Commission

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-28-2014, 02:47 AM
You need to change your chat app to one that everyone else uses. Must be lonely where you are :Peither that or you hang around the biggest group of whiners and complainers. so no thanks.

Zyklones
01-28-2014, 03:02 AM
Rival list sucks. Same people over and over again. Thanks Gree.

PedroPimples
01-28-2014, 03:03 AM
See when Brian thinks your doing it right, that's when you know you've messed up.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-28-2014, 03:09 AM
See when Brian thinks your doing it right, that's when you know you've messed up.name should be changed to brein city.

PedroPimples
01-28-2014, 03:16 AM
Who's Brein Brian?

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-28-2014, 03:27 AM
Who's Brein Brian?i dont hide. i always throw my in game name and level out there for all to see. Ive never gone by brian.

InglouriousBastard
01-28-2014, 04:13 AM
That new system is just bull****!

i thought the new system is based on iph?? how can a dude with almost no iph rob me then?
rival1: att 5.66mil / iph 103k
rival2: att 5.87mil / iph 13k
me: def 6.28mil / iph 6.54mil

i've spent gold on my account to get nice stats for my level. useless now!
i will switch to my 2nd account which is a gold-free syndicate ***** with 0-iph!

PedroPimples
01-28-2014, 04:25 AM
i dont hide. i always throw my in game name and level out there for all to see. Ive never gone by brian.

You don't go by your name? How weird

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-28-2014, 04:30 AM
all my names come from members of the band GWAR. they're pretty distinct. aint seen anyone else using em. brein, sleazy p martini, Balsac.......

PedroPimples
01-28-2014, 04:33 AM
That band is terrible.
Funny live though.
I'm pretty sure I saw them cut the queens t*ts off in a show before.

Dutchie
01-28-2014, 04:36 AM
either that or you hang around the biggest group of whiners and complainers. so no thanks. Everyone is entitled to their opinions with any changes made to the game. I have put forward my reasons for not liking these changes. Constructive feedback is what GREE want and it is what I have provided. In the end it is their game and they can do what they like with it. However, it is also very easy for me to take my custom elsewhere if I don't like the changes that fundamentally change the whole nature of this game.

Enjoy robbing my hood because there will be nothing to rob since I won't be collecting until they change the RL back to what it was. I have plenty of other games that I play and enjoy where the developers don't change the goal posts on a consistent basis.

Blowin Smoke
01-28-2014, 04:38 AM
I think opening the rivials list for everyone, 1 to 250, with complete randomness in matchups not based on stats could work too.

M$T Raw
01-28-2014, 04:41 AM
Everyone is entitled to their opinions with any changes made to the game. I have put forward my reasons for not liking these changes. Constructive feedback is what GREE want and it is what I have provided. In the end it is their game and they can do what they like with it. However, it is also very easy for me to take my custom elsewhere if I don't like the changes that fundamentally change the whole nature of this game.

Enjoy robbing my hood because there will be nothing to rob since I won't be collecting until they change the RL back to what it was. I have plenty of other games that I play and enjoy where the developers don't change the goal posts on a consistent basis.

I dont think they are gonna be changing it back

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-28-2014, 04:41 AM
Everyone is entitled to their opinions with any changes made to the game. I have put forward my reasons for not liking these changes. Constructive feedback is what GREE want and it is what I have provided. In the end it is their game and they can do what they like with it. However, it is also very easy for me to take my custom elsewhere if I don't like the changes that fundamentally change the whole nature of this game.

Enjoy robbing my hood because there will be nothing to rob since I won't be collecting until they change the RL back to what it was. I have plenty of other games that I play and enjoy where the developers don't change the goal posts on a consistent basis.i agree with everything you said in this post. u kinda came at me in your last post tho. thats why i had to go upside your head.

Dutchie
01-28-2014, 04:50 AM
i agree with everything you said in this post. u kinda came at me in your last post tho. thats why i had to go upside your head.LOL... I was jesting, hence the :P but a nice touché comeback.

Dutchie
01-28-2014, 04:51 AM
I dont think they are gonna be changing it backThat is fine with me. I have been playing this game for 18 months now... maybe this is a good time to exit stage left.

daddy ray
01-28-2014, 04:53 AM
No I dont like this way of the rivals list

reticlover
01-28-2014, 06:24 AM

im not, i stopped banking when i made it to 2.5mph, now over 4.6mph, i stopped looking for others to rob when i made it to 3mph, i only rob those that attack or try and rob me, i am always upgrading something and building my hood, i set alarms so i gont get robbed, havent lost any money in 2 weeks now

PedroPimples
01-28-2014, 06:29 AM
Set alarms to intefere with real life so a iPhone app doesn't get robbed.
Some people need to get out more.

sister morphine
01-28-2014, 06:38 AM
Set alarms to intefere with real life so a iPhone app doesn't get robbed.
Some people need to get out more.
That's definitely OTT for me; my 'alarms' are in my head every six hours for nc's and others lighting up at the same time. If real life stops me getting on, or if I oversleep in the morning, too bad. Did that last week and left the clubs up so they'd be back where I want them. Got robbed during the wait of course. ;)

Green Drake
01-28-2014, 06:44 AM
New rival list is completely redundant already. I have the exact same people showing up on my rival list every time I look at it. Are there really that few people that play this game with similar stats in a 70 level range?

sister morphine
01-28-2014, 06:47 AM
Maybe. That's how the shark tank worked - the player density, so the tank contracted the more players moved into it.

Was your old list full of casual players whose strongest item was the anniversary cake? ;)

Green Drake
01-28-2014, 06:49 AM
Lol. Nope. I consider myself average stats. Level 217 with 12m attack. Previously I was seeing a healthy mix of accounts both stat and iph. Now the same 20-30 accounts every time of course all with like stats. Seems like there may be one or two new accounts mixed in periodically.

bravo 6 vk
01-28-2014, 06:55 AM
YES. extras.

bravo 6 vk
01-28-2014, 06:57 AM
I am level 128, and seen 159 max and 96 min till now.

EDIT: Just got a 250! and many high ones, but no buildings to rob :p

01-28-2014, 07:16 AM
I'm loving this. Better buildings to hit, more money stolen from players not up on their game. Talk about a huge benefit for lower-ranked players! Thanks!

ardiamonds
01-28-2014, 07:20 AM
I hate the new rival list! will not do PvP like this. it takes away from all the work we do to be better than others at our level. gree keeps screwing with things that are not broken instead of making the broken parts better, they are ruining a great game! Same as MW I guess before long I will be nuking my hoods and bases and saving myself money and time gree use to have from me.

SemoreButtz
01-28-2014, 07:26 AM
Definitely dont like the new rivals list...I only have a pool of like 50 people to rob. Refreshing does nothing to help. Why would I spend any more gold to get stronger if im just going to get put in a list with others of the same strenght?. Please change it back.

ardiamonds
01-28-2014, 07:31 AM
first rule of business is you always want to make customers happy happy customers equal healthy business. I guess their CEO is a computer geek instead of a BS in Business. at some point they will lose their loyal, wealthy gamers and eventually lose the company by having to declare bankrupt. it is a shame they do not know how to make the right decisions.

Daswi
01-28-2014, 07:39 AM
I hate the new rival list. I see the same 20 -30 ppl. Now I cannot "no-bank". Previous losses from being attacked was not enough to consider banking. Now all a person has to do is set a timer every 2 hours and eat my lunch. Worst of all, it probably will be some low level super mini that was created a month ago.

hexie
01-28-2014, 07:51 AM
I'm indifferent to the thing overall but the limited/cyclic target pool has to be fixed.

It's just the same people robbing the same people and there's nothing left no matter how much pounding of the refresh button occurs in the hope of finding untouched hoods :(

Potatoe
01-28-2014, 07:54 AM
Under the new system improving my defensive stats actually hurts me.

If stats determine the quality of your rival list, and then defensive stats are cut in half, then improving mydefense causes me to face stronger rivals who I'm less able to defend against.

I'm also a low level, high stat player so I'm rarely a target in wars.

The net / net is that with these changes it actually hurts me to improve my defensive stats. Any items with high defense stats or defensive modifiers are now undesirable for me. Don't want them.

How silly is that.

Death Adder
01-28-2014, 08:10 AM
Really bad change - Why try fix something that's not broken. Bricks are an integral part of battles and now I won't get them. I won't go around robbing buildings as the rivals would sit on me and get more off attacking me than anyone could ever get by robbing my buildings, as they are very, very rarely left by me. Rollback the changes GREE!

phil tha thrill
01-28-2014, 08:27 AM
No, don't like the change. Defeats game strategy. If someone chooses to level up without getting strong that's their demise, they get robbed by stronger players of the same level. The old way put more emphasis on strategy. Control your level up with your stats. Now is more like do what you want well put you with your stats.

ski2bbad
01-28-2014, 09:28 AM
Like some of you have said, a lot of us have spent considerable time building our hoods to now only benefit those that have no IPH. Might as well sell all our buildings and become a parasite. Never mind the fact that the next thing in Gree's agenda is for putting up Bricks for sale as well. First Uzis, now bricks on the horizon . . . . what's next? Time to move on to a non Gree game.

finnegan
01-28-2014, 11:02 AM
Y change the rules in the middle of the game

Wrendrak
01-28-2014, 11:30 AM
Hell no. It sucks.

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
01-28-2014, 11:36 AM
i did like it initially being able to see a lot more potential targets, but there is even less change in the names that come up each time you hit refresh, in that respect it sucks. For overall comparison I guess after a week if I haven't robbed more than 1/2 billion then its worse than before!

TheWarthog
01-28-2014, 11:45 AM
I don't like it because I don't rob all that much anymore. I finally have a pretty good economy and am ok with what I earn. So mainly what I want is to attack to pick up bricks. Pretty harmless to everybody except a person's ego. I find that the rivals list is usually good for robbing, but not so good for attacking, where you need a target with maybe 20% less defense than you have attack.

I love tacos
01-28-2014, 11:53 AM
The new rival list is bullshyt. No point in hitting refresh it's the same ppl. Either retired players or the same stats as mine. Stamina has been useless and the ROB button went the same way. I don't like the way the game is going.

therealbengie
01-28-2014, 11:58 AM
absolutely hateful

cmbrbb
01-28-2014, 12:00 PM
I'm not sure if i'm remembering correctly but in Mafia Wars I think you could search for players. You could have fellow team members get revenge on the person for you. I kind of liked that because it imo it made the teams more interact with each other. In some ways I like this because I'm seeing different players but in other ways, robbing, I'm not seeing many other players higher that my iph and i don't have a huge iph.

Ice Cream Man
01-28-2014, 12:16 PM
No, I dont see any value in being strong...Actually under the new format there is no such thing as strong. Im having no issues getting bricks, am getting better robs.

I do like the fact that now I can play for free and dont have to worry about being weak for my level since they will match me up with similar stat players. Seems the only real loosers here are Gree as Im not sure why you would want to spend money on Gold if you stand to gain nothing from it.

Kitty McPurr
01-28-2014, 12:57 PM
As of right now players dislike the new rivals list 3-1 (indifference has to be left out of the equation). I wonder if GREE will listen to the customers?

gold member
01-28-2014, 01:01 PM
Indeed Montecore. He has hundreds of telsa blasters. And 100 of the 115k carnival car. Now he is out in the open for people to report and send tickets. Before he was hiding at level 50 with 30 mafia. This gives gree a chance to take action. But doubt they will.

tom73
01-28-2014, 01:02 PM
As of right now players dislike the new rivals list 3-1 (indifference has to be left out of the equation). I wonder if GREE will listen to the customers?

You could fit everyone that responded in 4 or 5 syndicates tho..

surfinguy369
01-28-2014, 01:02 PM
So I can fine someone with 7 mil higher stats than me that I still can't rob. Interesting concept Gree!!

lordsagacity
01-28-2014, 01:05 PM
I want to explain why so many people are frustrated. I would assume stats has nothing to do with income and there could be 4 combinations: high stats, high iph(HSHI); high stats, low iph(HSLI); low stats, high iph(LSHI);low stats, high iph(LSLI). Players on this forum whining are generally HSHI and HSLI. In the past, the rival list is based on level so all four kinds of rivals can be seen. They just need to refresh the list to find LSHI or lower-end HSHI, who could never fight/rob back. With this new rival list, they can only see HSHI and HSLI with similar stats. They can still rob HSHI's buildings but it will leave opponents a link, and they need to worry about HSLI' visit.

The Billionaire
01-28-2014, 01:14 PM
New rivals list is a joke. I've got around the same 30 players on my RL constantly.

Change it back to how it was Gree,

surfinguy369
01-28-2014, 01:33 PM
New rivals list is a joke. I've got around the same 30 players on my RL constantly.

Change it back to how it was Gree,

I get to see 50 :cool:

the north remembers
01-28-2014, 01:35 PM
Doesn't show for me yet but i'm hoping it will never do..

Death666
01-28-2014, 01:42 PM
No new rivals list here, and no update available in the app store either.

cookies
01-28-2014, 02:39 PM
New rival list is horse dung.

Thanks for reading.

KCUF
01-28-2014, 02:45 PM
The best way for minis is to sell all your moneybuildings and start robbing high levels. It gives more income than these buildings, and nobody can rob you back :)

Guisseppe17
01-28-2014, 03:22 PM
Holy f****** sh!t! I usually get maybe one, two attempted robs a day, haven't successfully been attacked/robbed for almost a month now. Today, I log in to not one, but 16 separate people robbing/attacking me within maybe 12 hours. Quite a few were 40-ish lvls above me with much higher stats. Wtf is this new list even based off of? Certainly not IPH, level, or stats, so what? Eenie-meenie-minee-mo?

murf
01-28-2014, 03:46 PM
The best way for minis is to sell all your moneybuildings and start robbing high levels. It gives more income than these buildings, and nobody can rob you back :)

Great advice...

And when they switch the rivals list back to the old way in a week, you're gonna, what? send in a ticket to restore your old buidlings?

-Batman-
01-28-2014, 03:59 PM
Way to go Greed in pissing off so many members of the game. No wonder so many are packing up and moving on

bravo 6 vk
01-28-2014, 06:38 PM
Eenie-meenie-minee-mo?
Looks like that!

(violence) vinniecc
01-28-2014, 06:43 PM
Only if it was faster at bringing up the rivals stats, server is way too slow!

Idiokus
01-28-2014, 07:30 PM
Don't like but understand high level peeps appreciate, more to hit ..that being said for those that tried to remain low level with a lot of difficulty it's horrible and yes discouraging to see the strongest players in game. I feel this way and I don't have shabby iph or stats, now wondering what's gonna give with pvp back. Actually hate new rival list and agree with many here so many stuff to fix. List makes no sense you see actually a bit of all especially hackers saw a lvl 38 with 31mil stats and his iph was really low only had a Chinese restaurant and a tree! Saw a bunch of level one, with practically no iph yet. List makes no sense to me what is a level one doing with lvl 190 to 250? I guess I'm dreaming but would like old rival list back! Even if dificult to find good iph to rob it made more sense. Also can someone explain how all this can be considered to be balanced ? I see folks with 3 times my stats and double my iph...hmmmm I guess those peeps just need better folks to attack /rob but can't be considered more balance!

Dahat1
01-28-2014, 07:32 PM
Definitely agree that having a good Level:Stat ratio is only good for wars now. I believe my signature says it all.

Tanushka
01-28-2014, 07:51 PM
Me and my friends do not like this new rival list. No opportunity to rob - the rivals has low IPH, please give us old rival list back!

BrownMONSTA
01-28-2014, 10:01 PM
What's the point of levels now? Should've just raised everyone to level 250 and see the chaos in that lol

cc thunder
01-28-2014, 10:10 PM
Saw a bunch of level one, with practically no iph yet. List makes no sense to me what is a level one doing with lvl 190 to 250? I guess I'm dreaming but would like old rival list back! new rivals list is effing retarded

sledo
01-28-2014, 10:23 PM
this change was the worst gree decision as I remeber...

evilbeef54
01-28-2014, 10:56 PM
Why would I EVER again want to spend real money on gold to finish an ltb or finish an event, for a Lil extra stats, there is no reason to build stats anymore, they just killed that, and now it it's a penalty to have high iph since only people with your stats can find you a high iph makes you a target, stay weak, stay poor, stay free..... just stay away

azgrunge
01-28-2014, 11:02 PM
put me down as a no.....

t12pm
01-28-2014, 11:27 PM
It sucks, suppose to be balanced well my new 30 people are 5 to 20 mil stats higher than me and are robbed all the time nothing like refreshing to get 2 dollars. The old way was a lot better you think they would learn when it didn't work in MW, not to mention all the **** they got when they tested it here before. Also nothing like making all the thousands I spent to be untouchable by most parasites mean absolutely nothing but wasted money. Why change something that wasn't broken when most of the rest of the game is so screwed up and needs fixing effin clowns

HavingFun
01-28-2014, 11:55 PM
What's funny is that A&F said she is glad most people liked the change. I guess most means less than 20% :)

RealTeflonDon
01-29-2014, 12:00 AM
What's funny is that A&F said she is glad most people liked the change. I guess most means less than 20% :)

60/220 = 27%

60/241 = 25%

Either way, that was a tad premature of her.

battlehead187
01-29-2014, 12:11 AM
the change is good, all u need to do know is award bricks in robs,because we cant get em by hitting ppl the same statts as us!,

abstraxlim
01-29-2014, 12:49 AM
Its hard to farm bricks now...with all the new rivals equivalent to ur own stats...they can rob u easily. I feel gree should change the algorithem of the robbing stats tat the robbers nid to have higher attack to rob/attack the defensive hood/players. So tat players wont complain much abt being robbed or attacked. I feel my stats r useless too if the robbers can rob my hood with attack lower 20% than my defense points....

CCKallDAY
01-29-2014, 05:20 AM
This was the worst decision ever...

Nick010
01-29-2014, 05:30 AM
Every new change, people are I don't like it... Come on guys everything what gets robbed from you... You can easily rob back. It's crime city not the sims.

PedroPimples
01-29-2014, 05:38 AM
No, I can't. Because 99% of people on my rival list have an iph 20% of mine or less.

Muj
01-29-2014, 05:44 AM
Every new change, people are I don't like it... Come on guys everything what gets robbed from you... You can easily rob back. It's crime city not the sims.
I haven't seen anyone with over 4.5mil IPH, majority are 1m-2m. Theres not much chance of a decent rob for me, so I don't agree.

sister morphine
01-29-2014, 05:45 AM
No, I can't. Because 99% of people on my rival list have an iph 20% of mine or less.
This

extras

tom73
01-29-2014, 05:53 AM
I haven't seen anyone with over 4.5mil IPH, majority are 1m-2m. Theres not much chance of a decent rob for me, so I don't agree. The truth is... this was the case before the change too. Not many people worth robbing at your level and iph. I rarely robbed anyone before because it was not worth it. Now there are a couple that are worth robbing. My iph is still higher than almost everyone on my rivals list but there are now targets.

tom73
01-29-2014, 05:54 AM
It is more of a case of the vast majority of players have pretty bad iph. I am happy to be matched with players that at least try somewhat.

sister morphine
01-29-2014, 05:58 AM
It is more of a case of the vast majority of players have pretty bad iph. I am happy to be matched with players that at least try somewhat.
So far the only advantage I can see to the change is all those inactive accounts, where the best item was either the anniversary cake or the streen incinerator, have disappeared from view. The downside of that is I used to hit one of those to get the boss out. No possible comeback, lol

Muj
01-29-2014, 06:01 AM
The truth is... this was the case before the change too. Not many people worth robbing at your level and iph. I rarely robbed anyone before because it was not worth it. Now there are a couple that are worth robbing. My iph is still higher than almost everyone on my rivals list but there are now targets.
I got a lot of other reasons I don't like this change.
This is one of the changes that actually killed my CC addiction a bit before. I get your point but atleast I could defend my income & have the incentive to defend it better, and if I wanted, search for another person I can safely rob a lil extra £££ off.
To keep it short, this change sucks mollys man tits.

TheWarthog
01-29-2014, 06:03 AM
This is kinda like socialism/communism (aka the end result of liberalism). Make everybody the same regardless of effort spent, which DEmotivates the motivated and gives the UNmotivated even less interest in self improvement. I don't like the change at all but if our younger, idealistic, naïve future voters learn something from this it is worth it. :-/

murf
01-29-2014, 07:06 AM

Nick, that's only half the problem....my biggest issue is the removal of the incentive to get stronger. If I choose to spend $500 on the game and add ~2m stats, I gain nothing. I'm still matched up against similar opponents.

IMO, there were 2 main ways to measure "success" in the game. The original one was to be stronger/richer then your rivals and then they added syndicate wars. Most of all the other events are to assist you in getting stronger in pursuit of those 2 main goals of the game. Now, they have just taken away the original measure of success (and probably still the main measure for many).

Actually, this might be a good thing personally, because I probably won't be buying much gold anymore if any. Still, don't understand the logic of making everyone average versus their rivals list.

nazgul
01-29-2014, 07:23 AM
So far the only advantage I can see to the change is all those inactive accounts, where the best item was either the anniversary cake or the streen incinerator, have disappeared from view. The downside of that is I used to hit one of those to get the boss out. No possible comeback, lol

Sis, once you trigger the boss the first time, just hit Carmen and reload your RL. Bam, you get a boss with 1xp.

murf
01-29-2014, 08:05 AM
Sis, once you trigger the boss the first time, just hit Carmen and reload your RL. Bam, you get a boss with 1xp.

Reloading the RL is helpful...I use to wait 5 seconds and hit again....wait 5 seconds and hit again...thanks for the tip.

RuckusX
01-29-2014, 10:51 AM
Nick, that's only half the problem....my biggest issue is the removal of the incentive to get stronger. If I choose to spend $500 on the game and add ~2m stats, I gain nothing. I'm still matched up against similar opponents.

IMO, there were 2 main ways to measure "success" in the game. The original one was to be stronger/richer then your rivals and then they added syndicate wars. Most of all the other events are to assist you in getting stronger in pursuit of those 2 main goals of the game. Now, they have just taken away the original measure of success (and probably still the main measure for many).

Actually, this might be a good thing personally, because I probably won't be buying much gold anymore if any. Still, don't understand the logic of making everyone average versus their rivals list.

This.

Ten characters

gREeALIST
01-29-2014, 12:20 PM
The truth is... this was the case before the change too. Not many people worth robbing at your level and iph. I rarely robbed anyone before because it was not worth it. Now there are a couple that are worth robbing. My iph is still higher than almost everyone on my rivals list but there are now targets.
Have you asked yourself if the difference in target figures are enough to justify being on more of your rivals' news feeds for the long term? When you have more peers (rivals) with similar stats and IPH, it's little more than a break-even proposition during robberies, so what's the point if everyone's on the same playing field? The purpose of building stats was to ensure that you had an edge over your rivals, to provide yourself with some sort of insulation, i.e. where you could attack/rob others, without fear of reprisal (in most instances); that's all been taken away with this restructured Rivals List. Your stats are irrelevant! Now, you have an equal opportunity of being robbed/attacked as much as the next guy/gal. Maybe you were bored with seeing green, and wanted dashes of red to spruce up your news feed, I don't know; if this is what you were hoping for, expect to see more of it this coming weekend.

Ween
01-29-2014, 12:43 PM
I agree with you, 100. Is there even a point to building up your attack and defence now. Before the change there was only a handful of people who could rob me in a 6 hour span 12 different people robbed me.

damianthebigdeal
01-29-2014, 01:02 PM
no no no

go back to the old way or come up with something new!

panty sniffer
01-29-2014, 01:27 PM
I like the fact that there was a change that makes the game more active in general when it comes to robbing and attacking but I think it should be based a lot more on IPH instead of stats. I've spent a lot of gold on this game to be powerful for my level and now I can't, and never will be able to protect my hood as a reward for the time and money spent.

The only thing stats are good for now is syn wars and boss events which will give you higher stats that are meaningless when it comes to protecting your IPH.

I do welcome a challenge to make the game more fun but not at the expense of nullifying everything I've worked hard for. I should be dominant for my level because I earned it.

Dahat1
01-29-2014, 10:14 PM
Seems like it's taking a LOT longer to bring up a rival's profile now. It's a 5 minute long process just to find someone you can attack with impunity; in this age of microwaves and Netflix, who has that kind of patience?

ASSADMOB
01-30-2014, 11:31 AM
The new rivals list sucks. I hate this change. Hope GREE changes it back :mad::mad::mad:

KCUF
01-30-2014, 12:16 PM
Sell all your money buildings and go rob high levels, if you are strong. More income than buildings, and they will be pissed off if there is nothing to rob from you.

tjwr
01-30-2014, 12:27 PM
I like the change i no longer see ppl in my list with 200k stats and it helps with those annoying ppl that was around your lvl that could refresh their list a few times to find you. This really helps to randomize the rivals and make it really hard for another player to keep targeting you unless your in their news feed

cc thunder
01-30-2014, 12:36 PM
I like the change i no longer see ppl in my list with 200k stats and it helps with those annoying ppl that was around your lvl that could refresh their list a few times to find you. This really helps to randomize the rivals and make it really hard for another player to keep targeting you unless your in their news feed as a predator of the old list this is simply not true, sometimes it would take me 20 minutes to find that specific target that I knew had good pay out, that's refreshing my list like 50 times or more

Idiokus
01-30-2014, 09:11 PM
Deserves to be bumped! Raid boss or any other event should not over shadow fact that new rival list is bugging many!
Good day all ...

eleosrincon
01-30-2014, 09:52 PM
I was finally getting to the point where I thought maybe I should spend a couple of money on this game just to be stronger but this list came out like 2 days later so then I said what's the point.

PedroPimples
01-30-2014, 11:56 PM
So how is someone over 50 levels higher, double the stats and less than half the iph in the same tier?

Dahat1
01-31-2014, 12:35 AM
Rival list is still a problem. Let's keep this poll on the front page right in the mods' faces until they fix it.

Phillip99
01-31-2014, 01:48 AM
Pvp tournament will be interesting with new format

Dutchie
01-31-2014, 03:09 AM
I think GREE have been tinkering with it to improve it but I still don't like it and it has changed a major aspect of this game.

Kitty McPurr
01-31-2014, 07:01 AM
Seems like the new rival list could be bad for the upcoming PVP. I remember that I got better points for hitting enemies with higher stats. Although this will help a few at the top stay at the top, many others will be stuck at the bottom getting small points from their weak rivals.
As a side note, since GREE has not fixed the raid boss Android LAAAAAAGGGG/CRAAAAAAASSSHHH issue, the PVP will be an utter nightmare for android users during the rest of the raid boss. Yippee

sister morphine
01-31-2014, 07:35 AM
PvP doesn't float my boat, but I remember last time I did bother with it having to trawl through loads of rivals trying to find one that would give above 100 points - such was life on a level crammed full of inactive accounts.

The new list means all those people are now gone for me, so I'd say the opposite is more likely. You're correct though that the higher the stats of the players involved the more points they'll get - nothing changes there. Points should be based on the stats as they are relative to the players, not merely on the numbers.

cditti
01-31-2014, 08:22 AM
The rival list I get are all 10mil higher than me I never even come close to anyone I can hit.

Nighteg
01-31-2014, 08:44 AM
70% of my rivals list have higher, or much higher stats than me (17m vs my 10m). 100% of my ridiculous rivals list have a much lower iph. The highest i've encountered was 10m.

MaschedUp
01-31-2014, 09:24 AM
The new rivals list is a complete joke. If you have high stats, you just see the same hoods all the time.

Why did you change something that didn't need fixing?

Please change it back because it truly sucks.

brandonw114
01-31-2014, 09:40 AM
The new rival list is a slap in the face to anyone that plays with gold. Since they group players by strength, there is no reason to ever spend gold on special events, or other items, that increase your strength. The only good use for gold anymore is money buildings.

They should refund any money spent on gold used for special events. Whether your total mafia attack is 15,000 or 2,000,000, it doesn't matter anymore because the only rivals that will be able to see you are those with similar strength. On top of that, it takes at least 15 - 20 seconds to pull up a rival's profile once you travel to their hood...so nobody has the patience to sift through all of the similarly equipped rivals looking for a mark.

The players who have been playing this for a while have set their entire strategy based upon the original rules of the game. To change the rules so fundamentally at this point is ridiculous. They've basically rewarded the idiots that make $1M/hour with 30,000 mafia defense and punished those that have their stats more evenly distributed.

I can guarantee that they will go back on this rule. They've effectively removed all incentive to play with gold. I certainly won't use it anymore.

Kitty McPurr
01-31-2014, 10:49 AM
No, I do not like changing the entire structure and goals in the game so late in it's production. I do agree with keeping this thread in view for the Mods to see the unpopularity.

Deebo
01-31-2014, 11:17 AM
I'm throwing in the towel...the super inflated stats along with the change in the rivals list has me hating that I spent money on this game. Only a fool would spend money now, especially when free players with stats 500k-800k lower than a gold user can raid money buildings, win at least half the raids, and all without fear because the iPh's aren't even close 90% of the time. Total fail and the only players singing the praises of Gree are the ones that don't give you a dime of real money.

cc thunder
01-31-2014, 12:58 PM
what a joke, now the PvP has started I'm finally looking for people to fight and Rob but I cannot find a single player with better I pH than me. basically all I'm going to do is invite a bunch of leeches in to my hood for god knows how long until I fall of the news feed, super duper mega ultra lame

cooch
01-31-2014, 01:31 PM
what a joke, now the PvP has started I'm finally looking for people to fight and Rob but I cannot find a single player with better I pH than me. basically all I'm going to do is invite a bunch of leeches in to my hood for god knows how long until I fall of the news feed, super duper mega ultra lame

Like I warned in earlier posts, not the fantasy of liking for robbing, but a big issue for brick collection and PVP contests. Wait to they get to Syn PVP contest when you do spend gold.

cc thunder
01-31-2014, 04:10 PM
Deserves to be bumped! Raid boss or any other event should not over shadow fact that new rival list is bugging many!
Good day all ... I aggree mod needs to respond to this

Death Adder
01-31-2014, 05:53 PM
I think GREE doesnt like one player picking on another so they came up with a plan so they could match a player with others who are higher stats, thus stopping a possibility of supposed bullying and stopping litigation.

scottmac112
01-31-2014, 06:05 PM
I aggree mod needs to respond to this

To everyone who says this, good luck with that. Gree gives absolutely no f***s about what the player wants. The game is run by folly anymore.

Electrify
01-31-2014, 06:14 PM
I think the community has spoken gree get ur s hit together and do whats right

cc thunder
01-31-2014, 06:39 PM
Thanks CJ for taking the time to lock a thread containing a single post but not taking the time to respond to 18 pages of frustration

Class act

Mortiegama
01-31-2014, 08:27 PM
The update is the worst thing possible. I just jumped over the 4 Mil attack mark and I haven't seen a single target I could hit in 30 mins of refreshing. Everyone is 4.5K Def to 5.5K Def. I'm getting attacked around the clock now too by people well stronger than me. With this PvP event I can't do anything. I'm farming a guy 500K below me and losing 1/3 to him.

TxSpike
01-31-2014, 08:58 PM
This change is ridiculous. Hell. Just open it up so that a level 300 can see a level 100. What's the difference? It's bad enough that the Android players have a distinct advantage over the iOS players with regard to the rate at which attack/defense strength can be gained but now you make it even worse. (yes. I have both and that is a fact.)

If you were looking for a way to get rid of players like me (who buy gold) then you've succeeded! If this doesn't change, I'm out. Enough's, enough.

HavingFun
01-31-2014, 09:04 PM
This change is ridiculous. Hell. Just open it up so that a level 300 can see a level 100. What's the difference? It's bad enough that the Android players have a distinct advantage over the iOS players with regard to the rate at which attack/defense strength can be gained but now you make it even worse. (yes. I have both and that is a fact.)

If you were looking for a way to get rid of players like me (who buy gold) then you've succeeded! If this doesn't change, I'm out. Enough's, enough.
I don't know man, those level 300 ghosts are tough.

N41LZ
01-31-2014, 09:04 PM
Thanks CJ for taking the time to lock a thread containing a single post but not taking the time to respond to 18 pages of frustration

Class act

Welcome to the CC forums!

Zendfrim
01-31-2014, 11:20 PM
Never fear, I am always here to agree that this rivals list sucks major sphincter, and will state such until Gree's forum has nothing BUT posts about how much it sucks. We need to start putting out negative reviews and discouraging new spenders.

Muj
01-31-2014, 11:57 PM

Class act
It's all part of their community outreach program.

hoene$$
02-01-2014, 12:05 AM
The problem on my device (android) since the rival list update
my game hungs up if i travel in a rival hood and looks at a rivals profil.
Thats the reason i cant rob/fight since that change.

t12pm
02-01-2014, 01:15 AM
The problem on my device (android) since the rival list update
my game hungs up if i travel in a rival hood and looks at a rivals profil.
Thats the reason i cant rob/fight since that change.

I was just on my droid I have on bluestacks and it is about twice as fast as my iPhone main account which I have no people to attack at lvl 228 they are mostly all stronger than me and most are always too beat up. Now on the mini at lvl 83 he has all kinds of people to hit don't think I found more than 10 that was to beat up I don't understand it everything seems to favor low levels now. The reason for the quote was my bluestacks version was unplayable until the new list with lag and hanging up

robert1310
02-01-2014, 05:16 AM
Love the change. No longer being robbed by players with low I pH and stats in the millions higher. Thank you GREE for ending the slumlords reign.

Idiokus
02-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Bump AGAIN!! Yep ...would like a forum moderator to pass info to Gree that many not pleased with this new rival list!!
@ CC thunder ...hello there! 👍👍

panty sniffer
02-01-2014, 12:28 PM
Lots of votes! I didn't know there were even that many people on the forum. Lurkers coming out of the woodwork.

Good bump, Idiokus. I vote sticky.

PedroPimples
02-01-2014, 12:42 PM
They won't sticky it because it shows they made the wrong move.

Nighteg
02-01-2014, 01:24 PM
They won't sticky it because it shows they made the wrong move.

Exactly. Just like they won't sticky the "feedback thread", so people won't see that they didn't do a single thing from hundreds of suggestions.

Death666
02-01-2014, 01:33 PM
new list sucks!!!!

one man gang
02-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Rival list is great! I'm well on my way to achieving 600 "this player is already to beat up" responses when I attack someone in this PVP.

dribblin todger
02-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Rival list is great! I'm well on my way to achieving 600 "this player is already to beat up" responses when I attack someone in this PVP.

way to go, once you get 1k "this player is already to beat up" you pick up a red uzi

robert1310
02-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Hate to piss on the complaints parade, but this vote thread means nothing. Just shows unhappy people vent more then the ones that are happy. So do you think there going to be coming to this forum to register there vote in favour of the change.?
Only shows your scared of competition after all this time of being able to attack/rob players much weaker then yourselfs.

Dutchie
02-01-2014, 02:28 PM
Hate to piss on the complaints parade, but this vote thread means nothing. Just shows unhappy people vent more then the ones that are happy. So do you think there going to be coming to this forum to register there vote in favour of the change.?Only shows your scared of competition after all this time of being able to attack/rob players much weaker then yourselfs. No. You clearly don't understand that this change has fundamentally changed the game making it pointless to increase your stats if you can always be robbed or attacked. I have changed my gameplay accordingly and you won't find anything worth robbing in my hood anymore, so good luck with that if you ever do find me :)

panty sniffer
02-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Only shows your scared of competition after all this time of being able to attack/rob players much weaker then yourselfs.

You're right, in a sense, that I feel my competition should be limited to players who have spent as much gold, participated in a high ranked syndicate, and used superior strategy to limit the amount of players who can rob me. Not to mention the amount of time expended to ensure my hood is safe from those who shouldn't be able to rob me.

It's not "fear" of competition. It's that I don't feel I should have as much of it as non-gold spenders. My stats are now meaningless for the amount of effort I've expended to protect my IPH. Where's the incentive now to spend gold and be powerful for your level? There isn't any and that's a problem for both Gree and their customers.

Alaska guy
02-01-2014, 04:42 PM
I joined this forum just so I could say that the new rivals list stinks.

The Godfather
02-01-2014, 05:00 PM
I won't editorialize, just would be good to see a tally of unique responses as there are several active threads

Nope trying to find someone to hit that's not at least 2 million in stats higher is difficult, and now these stoopid 18 hour buildings greedy rolled out are a waste of time as we are constantly being robbed, the new list is dreadful spend way to much time trying to find people to attack etc they really need torevertt back to thee old rivals list.

The Godfather
02-01-2014, 05:02 PM
I joined this forum just so I could say that the new rivals list stinks.

They won't sticky it because it shows they made the wrong move.l

Let's keep bumping it then show them and the whole community they made the wrong move (only need to look on the forums it shows greedy front give a toss about us)

t12pm
02-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Hate to piss on the complaints parade, but this vote thread means nothing. Just shows unhappy people vent more then the ones that are happy. So do you think there going to be coming to this forum to register there vote in favour of the change.?

This statement shows one or more of three things!
1 your new
2 you are a leech and have no iph
3 you leveled to quick and are now happy the smart players are getting screwed.

I have taken time to build a respectable hood/ iph,
I have spent upwards of 1500 during many battle cycles and have bounced from top 50 to top 10 syndicates spending hard earned money to protect my hood and iph to where 85 percent or more of the community could look but not touch so to have gree bring this change this Kate in the game pretty much takes all time and money spent and renders it useless if this was the dynamic in the beginning there would of been no spending money on gold as it would of been useless, and to many people argument the stats still need to be raised for war I feel different at this point as I had many targets each war and had way under 100 losses

Mcockbur
02-01-2014, 07:22 PM
95% of new list enemies has 1 to 2 million higher stats than me.. So not sure what was gree's idea about this change.

robert1310
02-01-2014, 09:42 PM
This statement shows one or more of three things!
1 your new
2 you are a leech and have no iph
3 you leveled to quick and are now happy the smart players are getting screwed.

I have taken time to build a respectable hood/ iph,
I have spent upwards of 1500 during many battle cycles and have bounced from top 50 to top 10 syndicates spending hard earned money to protect my hood and iph to where 85 percent or more of the community could look but not touch so to have gree bring this change this Kate in the game pretty much takes all time and money spent and renders it useless if this was the dynamic in the beginning there would of been no spending money on gold as it would of been useless, and to many people argument the stats still need to be raised for war I feel different at this point as I had many targets each war and had way under 100 losses
Your wrong on all three points.
So try again.!
Ive spent money on the game also, am i prepared to spend thousands, No. Your looking at it all wrong, now that you have rivals with the same stats to battle dont you think they have invested the same sort of time and money. Its called competition the old system lost that element the moment top syndicate members started setting up mini accounts and you started seeing low levels with outrageous stats and low I pH. been playing the game for over 2 years and still remember how it was before syndicates where added. Was more balanced back then, I guess GREE are trying to bring that back. And in turn trying to stop new players from quitting because there to weak and can't get in a top syndicate to boost there stats where they can compete..

Luv4UR Mom
02-01-2014, 10:31 PM
I think the new logic behind the rivals list is nothing short of a stroke of genius..... Of course, my opinion is somewhat skewed by the fact that I sold my hood, and keep no cash on hand. I build the new LTBs, and then just delete them and sell..... I'd be screwed if Gree came out with a high cost LTB, but they don't really seem to care about the high IPH players.

panty sniffer
02-01-2014, 10:42 PM
You said that t12pm was wrong in all 3 of his points but haven't provided any counter-arguments to his logic that makes perfect sense to the rest of us.

I understand the concept of competition but what you are failing to realize is that I shouldn't have to compete as a lvl 125 , with a lv 250. It's like I'm high school Jr Varsity VS. a professional and no matter how strong I am for my level, there will always be a Michael Jordan to slam dunk my LTB's at any level.

Competition is fine but getting my a$$ handed to me no matter what I do leaves me no incentive to play the game and be dominant in any way unless my name is Tam.

Let's put a little league soccer team against a world cup nationals and call it "competition" with a straight face. Every sport in existence and every kind of game is divided in to different levels of competition for a daNMN good reason. All except for CC now.

Santoro
02-01-2014, 10:43 PM
This game is finally fair. Everyone is vulnerable and has to be on lookout. Makes the game better for people who have better things to spend money on than imaginary gold bars.

panty sniffer
02-01-2014, 10:55 PM
This game is finally fair. Everyone is vulnerable and has to be on lookout. Makes the game better for people who have better things to spend money on than imaginary gold bars.

We have two entirely different definitions of what "fair" means. If you are the one who pays money for imaginary gold bars to become strong for your level and then subsequently gets his a$$ kicked on a later rival list change, you will have am alternate view of what "fair" entails.

GREE just screwed their paying customers. Bottom line. Free players love the change, I'm sure. I know I would.

hoene$$
02-01-2014, 11:18 PM
I was just on my droid I have on bluestacks and it is about twice as fast as my iPhone main account which I have no people to attack at lvl 228 they are mostly all stronger than me and most are always too beat up. Now on the mini at lvl 83 he has all kinds of people to hit don't think I found more than 10 that was to beat up I don't understand it everything seems to favor low levels now. The reason for the quote was my bluestacks version was unplayable until the new list with lag and hanging up

Yes thats right what you say - last year i created a mini on bluestacks.
I controlled it sometimes with teaview from my handy. Ok that was not
Very comfortable but it worked in raid - epic boss - and battle.
Currently its not playable on bluestacks and i stopped playing mini.

cc thunder
02-01-2014, 11:23 PM
So try again.!
Ive spent money on the game also, am i prepared to spend thousands, No. Your looking at it all wrong, now that you have rivals with the same stats to battle dont you think they have invested the same sort of time and money. Its called competition the old system lost that element the moment top syndicate members started setting up mini accounts and you started seeing low levels with outrageous stats and low I pH. been playing the game for over 2 years and still remember how it was before syndicates where added. Was more balanced back then, I guess GREE are trying to bring that back. And in turn trying to stop new players from quitting because there to weak and can't get in a top syndicate to boost there stats where they can compete.. would be nice if this were true, however I have encountered dozens of rivals that make less than 10% of what I make with stronger stats than mine. I seem to be the big money maker in my rivals group with only leeches now to feed on me. If you have worked hard for your income and stats the new list is a slap in the face, if you are a leech it's a reward.

As well I have been playing before syndicates, scratchers, collect 10 events, all that stuff

one man gang
02-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Where's the incentive now to spend gold and be powerful for your level? There isn't any and that's a problem for both Gree and their customers.

#fact
#xtrasbro

Dutchie
02-02-2014, 12:36 AM
I think the new logic behind the rivals list is nothing short of a stroke of genius..... Of course, my opinion is somewhat skewed by the fact that I sold my hood, and keep no cash on hand. I build the new LTBs, and then just delete them and sell..... I'd be screwed if Gree came out with a high cost LTB, but they don't really seem to care about the high IPH players. Sometimes I wonder if GREE ever think of the consequences when making fundamental changes to the game mechanics. Although I haven't deleted my LTBs or other high income buildings, I simply haven't collected from them since they were robbed and I have no intention of doing so either. I see a future where players don't build up their hoods and economy as they get frustrated by getting robbed all the time. So they just get their money from robbing others, albeit from a shrinking pool until people start complaining there is nothing to rob anymore.

bravo 6 vk
02-02-2014, 12:54 AM
Well i cant do anything cuz of this android lag. No pvp, long forget travelling to other hoods :(

Zendfrim
02-02-2014, 12:57 AM
Only shows your scared of competition after all this time of being able to attack/rob players much weaker then yourselfs.no ones scared of anything here, you ghetto sporting simpleton. We went to the trouble to work on having good hoods and the likes of you are unworthy of even setting foot within a mile of us. A lot of us will end up turning the tables on you by either stopping collecting, or selling our hoods and coming after you in any way we can. There is no fear of you rats that have no ability to be self sufficient. We can, at any time, stop collecting our hoods, beat the living piss out of you, and after you've given up because we have taken all of YOUR money, having before then removed your ATM, we will go back to collecting our hoods, and will continue to make more in game cash than you could've ever dreamed.

Muj
02-02-2014, 01:06 AM
Sometimes I wonder if GREE ever think of the consequences when making fundamental changes to the game mechanics. Although I haven't deleted my LTBs or other high income buildings, I simply haven't collected from them since they were robbed and I have no intention of doing so either. I see a future where players don't build up their hoods and economy as they get frustrated by getting robbed all the time. So they just get their money from robbing others, albeit from a shrinking pool until people start complaining there is nothing to rob anymore.
They just keep supporting lazy people who can't bother to build their IPH with these crappy >1M LTBs which encourages the laziness even more.. The total cost for this 10k LTB to level 10 is about 3mil, anyone can make that in a day..

It's frustrating to see your IPH grow by $10 when it could've gone up 1M instead, but expensive LTBs won't get them money so they can't satisfy us

Zendfrim
02-02-2014, 01:12 AM
They just keep supporting lazy people who can't bother to build their IPH with these crappy >1M LTBs which encourages the laziness even more.. The total cost for this 10k LTB to level 10 is about 3mil, anyone can make that in a day..

It's frustrating to see your IPH grow by $10 when it could've gone up 1M instead, but expensive LTBs won't get them money so they can't satisfy usThen it is our duty to see that they are not satisfied.

Aquaboo
02-02-2014, 01:12 AM
I found the way they initially tested the change particularly irksome - all of a sudden I had people many levels above me robbing my $5m hood and theirs was about $200k. Not being one of these beta testers I was stuck on seeing only my level people in my rival list.

Grossly unfair and just convinced me to sell whole damn hood and retire - unfortunatley the addiction kicked back in so now back but incomeless!!! Stupid me!

Zendfrim
02-02-2014, 01:16 AM
That's why I tell folks to never ever ever ever ever sell their freakin hood... Send gree a ticket to restore it and don't sell it when you quit again. It is better just left there.

robert1310
02-02-2014, 04:24 AM
no ones scared of anything here, you ghetto sporting simpleton. We went to the trouble to work on having good hoods and the likes of you are unworthy of even setting foot within a mile of us. A lot of us will end up turning the tables on you by either stopping collecting, or selling our hoods and coming after you in any way we can. There is no fear of you rats that have no ability to be self sufficient. We can, at any time, stop collecting our hoods, beat the living piss out of you, and after you've given up because we have taken all of YOUR money, having before then removed your ATM, we will go back to collecting our hoods, and will continue to make more in game cash than you could've ever dreamed.

Why you taking my opinion as a personal attack, my hoods been self sufficient for along time havent felt the need to rob anyone since level 20 unless its been apart of a goal...

Lars
02-02-2014, 05:01 AM
Not only do I hate the stupid principle of the rival list, it's seems to be very badly done also. A very small number of my rivals is slightly weaker (like 95% of my stats), most are stronger (120% to 180%). I rarely have poor rivals anymore (just one empty hood so far), however no one is near to my iph (best are about 25% of mine). Exactly the same for all those who attack/rob me. I am suspecting stats and iph to somehow being added for comparison purposes: the poorer the listed rival the stronger he would be in relative stats. Of course, it should be vice versa.

I heard it is different at the top levels but among my rivals the new RL seem to have stopped the PvP in it's tracks. I remember PvPs where your rivals are pushed from your message boards within a few hours. This time I had a grand total of two(!) attackers in the 38 hours of PvP so far.

Santoro
02-02-2014, 05:36 AM
We have two entirely different definitions of what "fair" means. If you are the one who pays money for imaginary gold bars to become strong for your level and then subsequently gets his a$$ kicked on a later rival list change, you will have am alternate view of what "fair" entails.

GREE just screwed their paying customers. Bottom line. Free players love the change, I'm sure. I know I would.

It really sounds like the paying customers are just upset that they actually have to pay attention and monitor their own collection cycles. I built a dominant hood without spending any money and would get slammed by a player with attack/defense in the millions whose highest paying building is pawn shop or someone on my level who doesn't invest in their own hood so when I go for revenge, I can't get anywhere near what was taken from me. That is totally fair. If "even" is not fair, then I don't know what is. If you don't like the change, collect from your buildings on time. That's the point.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-02-2014, 05:40 AM
Sometimes I wonder if GREE ever think of the consequences when making fundamental changes to the game mechanics. Although I haven't deleted my LTBs or other high income buildings, I simply haven't collected from them since they were robbed and I have no intention of doing so either. I see a future where players don't build up their hoods and economy as they get frustrated by getting robbed all the time. So they just get their money from robbing others, albeit from a shrinking pool until people start complaining there is nothing to rob anymore.

Dutchie raises a very good point. If that holds true then the future of the game is bleak.

I am concerned that players are becoming personal here when there is no need for that. Its the current rivals list that seems to be the issue not other players.

This is what I have learned from the posts:

1. Players with 30% less strength can rob hoods.

2. Many of these robbers are also low to very low IPH.

3. The robber receives up to 60% of your building output.

4. It's useless robbing back because they have nothing worthwhile.

If the above is true, or near to it then how does this improve a game?

As Dutchie says, what is the point of having a good IPH when you can gather more from raiding than you can from your buildings (60% v 40%). It is easier to raid for the 'lions share' of the building output because of a couple of reasons:

1. No need to build the thing for all those hours.

2. No need to set timers to make sure you collect.

Robbers do actually get the easier run according to some of the information in this tread, just book on, hit the rivals list and take 60% and leave 40% for the person who spent all that time building the hood. No timers necessary. Regular activity is not actually necessary (contrary to the game objectives).

if the 60/40 rule is somewhere near accurate then it doesn't seem right now that raiding is the best option for players.

So I can understand if players took the easier road and sold everything to become another raider. The question is, what happens to the game then?

Or to take it a step further, if a player is always in a group of somewhere near equal stats then the point of gaining strength is quite limited.

Does the game at some point come to a grinding halt.

I am not backing one side more than the other. i just see there is an imbalance right now to the extent it doesn't actually encourage anything like the original design.

t12pm
02-02-2014, 05:56 AM
So try again.!
Ive spent money on the game also, am i prepared to spend thousands, No. Your looking at it all wrong, now that you have rivals with the same stats to battle dont you think they have invested the same sort of time and money. Its called competition the old system lost that element the moment top syndicate members started setting up mini accounts and you started seeing low levels with outrageous stats and low I pH. been playing the game for over 2 years and still remember how it was before syndicates where added. Was more balanced back then, I guess GREE are trying to bring that back. And in turn trying to stop new players from quitting because there to weak and can't get in a top syndicate to boost there stats where they can compete..

It wouldn't be bad if they were near my stats 95% of my rivals are lvl 250 with 8 to 20 million stats above mine so there is no chance of even touching them can't even rob most of them. I am at lvl 228 the few I can hit have no buildings or no iph so it is just getting screwed over pretty much what panty sniffer is saying

robert1310
02-02-2014, 07:29 AM
It wouldn't be bad if they were near my stats 95% of my rivals are lvl 250 with 8 to 20 million stats above mine so there is no chance of even touching them can't even rob most of them. I am at lvl 228 the few I can hit have no buildings or no iph so it is just getting screwed over pretty much what panty sniffer is sayingOK thanks for explaining that I haven't been seeing that sort of imbalance at my level as of yet since the change. If that's the case then GREE need to address these issues and tweak the system some more. But seems a shot in the dark trying to keep everyone happy.
I'm just happy for now anyway that I'm not in your situation but I was during the old system.

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
02-02-2014, 07:38 AM
the new dumbest thing about the new rival list, is that you dont get a new set of rivals when you level up.
I'm sure theres more than the 50ish I was cycling though that have similar stats, but no, level up and its the same 50.

previously i enjoyed levelling up to find new targets, now there seems to be even less point of levelling up than before.
Only benefit I see is getting 3 skill points...

Zendfrim
02-02-2014, 10:07 AM
Why you taking my opinion as a personal attack, my hoods been self sufficient for along time havent felt the need to rob anyone since level 20 unless its been apart of a goal...because you're talking like a leach does. A lot of folks take the stance that high income folks are scared. We are not scared in the slightest. We are pissed off because gree suddenly let undeserving players into our hood on a constant basis now. People with vastly lower income and in some cases, vastly lower intellect.

dribblin todger
02-02-2014, 10:16 AM
Slum landlords rule.... :cool:

TooFlyRobbie
02-02-2014, 10:22 AM
So now that gold has no value and players can't get stronger because everytime you increase your statuses with gold you'll still see rivals with similar statuses, why play? is Gree going to fix this? Players need a mod saying whether or not this will stay like this so that we can stop buying statuses for nothing. Why don't they respond? it's obvious it's nt accepted by the vast majority.

Rodney26
02-02-2014, 11:09 AM
No new rivals list is horrible..same 20 people over and over..fix this crap gree and change it back...I used to rob a billion a day now I'm lucky if I rob 100 million bc of this stupid updated rivals list

robert1310
02-02-2014, 11:26 AM
No new rivals list is horrible..same 20 people over and over..fix this crap gree and change it back...I used to rob a billion a day now I'm lucky if I rob 100 million bc of this stupid updated rivals listleach here that so many of you been complaining about.

WardenOfTheNorth
02-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Rivals list as it stands now has sapped the fun out of the game. Many people myself included put alot of time into building up a strong account and a decent iph. All that effort was for nothing now that people 30 levels higher than you can smash you or forage your hood. Gree please stop making moves for this game that takes more of the strategy away from it. Now strategic level ups are out the window if somebody is terrorizing your hood or account you can't even escape them now by leveling up nor can you wait for them to level up to get off their rivals list. Stop thinking too hard the votes speak for itself bring the game back to what it was. *End rant*

djonny88
02-02-2014, 04:51 PM
So many people voted no lol

Winnson
02-02-2014, 06:48 PM
LOL, I had to come onto the forum to see WTF went wrong.

I thought it was a bug that needed to be fixed, not something that was planned.

I can't wait to see what else they have planned! It should be really horrible.

MrGreenMan
02-03-2014, 07:36 AM
It was taken away, why idk but most of my synd is getting to see people 20-25 lvls above them and my acct as well as my wife’s acct only sees 6 lvls above. So it’s not right and also not fair (I know I’m pouting) but all players should be on = playing field bc it discourages inner synd. rivalry, and now robbing IMO.

The game is losing more and more appeal to me. Only thing left to look forward to now is epic boss bc I can actually get 100 bosses done without gold, I hate to say it bc I have invested so much time in this game but if they change that and make it so I can’t get 100 epic bosses anymore I will most def be leaving CC.

phopjon
02-03-2014, 09:03 AM
Only thing left to look forward to now is epic boss bc I can actually get 100 bosses done without gold, I hate to say it bc I have invested so much time in this game but if they change that and make it so I can’t get 100 epic bosses anymore I will most def be leaving CC.

Way to jinx that, man. I bet this next epic boss is "fixed" to require 45 gold hits to pass level 20. And you have to buy "cannons" with gold to get gold hits. And it's no longer just gold to speed up your health regen. Now you have to complete this upcoming LTQ for 7,000 gold to get the Undergroud Timepiece that allows you go spend more money!

Really don't like the new rivals list.

Zendfrim
02-03-2014, 09:03 AM
Rivals list as it stands now has sapped the fun out of the game. Many people myself included put alot of time into building up a strong account and a decent iph. All that effort was for nothing now that people 30 levels higher than you can smash you or forage your hood. Gree please stop making moves for this game that takes more of the strategy away from it. Now strategic level ups are out the window if somebody is terrorizing your hood or account you can't even escape them now by leveling up nor can you wait for them to level up to get off their rivals list. Stop thinking too hard the votes speak for itself bring the game back to what it was. *End rant*a spectacular point of view and first post. My salute, sir.

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
02-03-2014, 09:14 AM
I like it! huge money to earn!

rysherb78
02-03-2014, 10:47 AM
I like it, I don't like it!!! I like it because I'm lvl 110 and I've never seen so many lvl 8+ pagodas, even clocked a lvl 9 x2!! WSGS. But, they all are always looted out.before, I put in the leg work, joined a new awesome synd and needed iph for ltb stats, I was 220K and went on a mad robbing spree buying n/c x2 and constantly lvling em up to 4/5, well over a B and now am 1.4 iph. Just have to be a bit quicker, but completing this raid has been silly crazy getting uzi, no time to fart! But we done it, go team!!!

F1DESK
02-03-2014, 11:11 AM

its the same, no matter you will always need more and more att

Green Drake
02-03-2014, 04:43 PM
It is a shame. As a player that used to be very active I found myself checking my rival list less and less today. Why bother? Same players, same hoods already robbed. Hope it reverts back soon but I have seen no indicator that it will happen.

HEBEMCGEE
02-03-2014, 06:45 PM
No I hate new robb list as there are people with 5x my stats hitting me daily just another reason people are walking away from the game all these stupid changes

cc thunder
02-04-2014, 06:25 AM
I see mods are still bothering to lock threads but we can't get a comment on this nearly three-quarters of the people polled dislike the change, when can we get some kind of feedback on this?

Brendan
02-04-2014, 06:33 AM
They obviously want to kill the game off. Makes a decision to quit easy for me, there is no point building up stats if you can't use them. The whole game is just pointless now, can hardly rob or attack, just collecting more money from buildings with nothing to spend it on.

The game is dead, Gree have killed it.

tom73
02-04-2014, 06:51 AM
My iph is high for my rivals list.

I attacked anyone weaker than me i could find during pvp most with very low iph opening tunnels back... not really getting robbed much at all. But I do collect on time.

At the same time there are better people for me to rob.

I prefer this rivals list.

cc thunder
02-04-2014, 09:50 PM
No I hate new robb list as there are people with 5x my stats hitting me daily just another reason people are walking away from the game all these stupid changesI cant find any rivals with better iph so far but 90% of my rivals have better stats

Hutchinson
02-05-2014, 01:59 AM
I do not like the new rival list because it eliminates one of my last motivations to play the game.
Having better stats had a positive impact on the rival list. I liked this!
Now I can try to improve my stats as much as I want, but the rival list will just show stronger people.

Hutchinson
02-05-2014, 02:00 AM
I think the philosophy of Gree is completely different than it was before cc was taken over from Funzio.
All strategic elements that initially were applied to the game get sorted out.
Years ago the game had a very strategic nature (see all the "old" best-of guides)

Now the extreme stats inflation first made IPH, later also RP useless.
The new rival list makes your individual statistics stats wothless.

Gree seems to have the target to organize the game more "event-driven".
Players should be able to compete in the current events independently from their (strategic) history.
with the new rival list everybody can use his gold as efficient for PvP events as the members of Fight Club.

Franky Di Lorenzo
02-05-2014, 04:01 AM
Don't like the new rival list, because robbing is one of the basic elements of the game. It was exciting when you had a long, long search where you could find someone eventually who forgot to build on his strenght and rob him for many dollars. That's what true Crime is all about.

Now this basic element has no excitement at all anymore. It's boring. I think keeping the basic elements excited for everyone is important for many to stay active on the long term and therefore spend real money eventually. Now many people run away, because it takes years to make some big money.

I think Gree should make money on the special events where people can spend gold for the big rewards. I think most of us has no problem with that. But they should not mess with the basic elements of the game!

Idiokus
02-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Bump! Although no moderators care...must be hard to come and reassure ya clients you care about their rival list concerns! Oh well ...

Mackie Messer
02-05-2014, 03:12 PM
I left a top 50 syndicate some months ago and have since since seen my friend's stats increase, on average, by about 10mil. So, Im back to terrible stats compared to most players. However, despite this I've noticed with the new RL I can not collect for several hours longer than before and not have to worry about being robbed. Even my NC's are being collected. odd.

Dahat002
02-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Signature says it all. I'm with the other 75% of players on this forum; bring back the old rival list!

cc thunder
02-05-2014, 08:34 PM
Bump, mods please comment

Pointless
02-05-2014, 09:07 PM
I loved fighting against the cc veterans who were noob. I can't do any of that with the new rival list :mad:.

JULIAN MDK
02-06-2014, 05:47 AM
What a waste of life and time playing this game anymore well done greed you buy a game and well **** it up
Stay away from my other games that I play ty

Franky Di Lorenzo
02-06-2014, 06:06 AM
I think this poll makes thing very clear. But is Gree doing something with this information?????

Kitty McPurr
02-06-2014, 09:13 AM
Now my 12 million Defense can't protect my hood. How much will protect my hard earned cash...OH That's right there is no amount of defense that can protect you, because you will just move into another tier of rivals. This is a Horrible Change. Time to listen to 25 pages of customers, and 4:1 against ratio. Come on Gree...FIX IT. Never should have happened.

Dahat002
02-06-2014, 09:19 AM
Stay away from my other games that I play.

Well said! I wish they'd just respond with a "we're working on changing it" or a "deal with it, this is reality now" or a "we're not sure what we're doing, but we'll get back to you. " Give us something!

PombzomB
02-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Hate it! worst change ever! besides the boring PvP battle we just completed.

cc thunder
02-07-2014, 02:56 PM
mods are locking threads but refuse to respond to this and responding other threads, at this point it is just a mockery of one of the longest threads in recent history, with some of the largest polling group in the forum history that I can find. I long ago have given up on a mod responding to this thread, however I'm going to keep bringing it up so I can point out just how unpopular this decision was.

thank you mods for taking the time to show your customer base just how much you care. once again, class act

CCKallDAY
02-07-2014, 02:57 PM
They will probably ban all of us next.

Dahat002
02-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Thank you, mods, for taking the time to show your customer base just how much you care. Once again, class act

Couldn't agree more. How long has this thread been on the front page? And still the mods are sticking their fingers in their ears and saying, "lalalalala".