PDA

View Full Version : Loving the new rivals list.

Blowin Smoke
01-27-2014, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the update. Keep them coming!

RealTeflonDon
01-27-2014, 07:28 PM
Here comes the butthurt

Oh and, me too. Really enjoying the new rival list.

Splifton
01-27-2014, 07:34 PM
This new rivals list defeats the purpose of this game. I improve my stats to distance myself from the competition. I have no incentive to build up my stats at my level except for war. I do not see what the purpose for this change was or what GREE was trying to fix.

RealTeflonDon
01-27-2014, 07:36 PM
Curious what your perceived purpose of this game exactly is?

Blowin Smoke
01-27-2014, 07:37 PM
This new rivals list defeats the purpose of this game. I improve my stats to distance myself from the competition. I have no incentive to build up my stats at my level except for war. I do not see what the purpose for this change was or what GREE was trying to fix.
That's understandable. Maybe give it a few days and you might think differently, maybe you won't. Let's hope Gree explains the update more thoroughly.

murf
01-27-2014, 07:39 PM
That's understandable. Maybe give it a few days and you might think differently, maybe you won't. Let's hope Gree explains the update more thoroughly.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Zendfrim
01-27-2014, 07:41 PM
Gree won't explain anything. Despite this supposed community outreach they are doing, they still changed things without telling anyone in the war. Proof that they still plan to do things like that despite anything.

dragon001
01-27-2014, 09:25 PM
Actually, it was a point of honor to be the best/strongest stat player in my region of levels. Are you without honor Blowing Smoke? Sounds like it. It was the goal of any good player to have the best hood, with the best IPH, and the highest stats. They have just deleted/negated the purpose and possibility of being the best. I am only level 118, but I have a lot of 200's-250's now on my rivals list. In many ways this is a giveaway to the players who were doing poorly and leveled up too high and too fast. Gree hates its long-term good players for some very strange reason. You will say income based as well.... less than half of my IPH is the best I have seen in the 200 up levels.

My2cents
01-27-2014, 09:49 PM
This is a punishment to high iph. I can see all the way up to level 250 with my level 70, but still no one is any where near my $15M iph. The highest I've seen is $5M. What is my incentive to attack? I wouldn't want to give anyone that link. The only time it'd be okay to hit is just before a boss when I can grow my defense greatly while the high levels have a hard time getting to boss level 100

The Night Prowler
01-27-2014, 10:22 PM
Wow just logged on for the day and it looks like I have gone to another planet lol. Now I can see up to lvl 204 and everyone seems to have 500 mafia members.
I always wondered where these people hide, the only time I saw people with 500 mafia was in the wars.
Should be lots of money to rob if I can find somebody with lower stats than me.

My2cents
01-27-2014, 11:53 PM
Wow just logged on for the day and it looks like I have gone to another planet lol. Now I can see up to lvl 204 and everyone seems to have 500 mafia members.
I always wondered where these people hide, the only time I saw people with 500 mafia was in the wars.
Should be lots of money to rob if I can find somebody with lower stats than me.

Why look for someone with lower stats? Just hit enough times and your bound to break through on some sweet NCs someone took a couple of years to build up

Touch Down
01-28-2014, 12:14 AM
I don't like it. Old system was better.