PDA

View Full Version : Can we have this?

Pee-Wee Herman
01-27-2014, 05:14 PM
Can we have a contest for a new event? But instead of making GREE do it, how about the players? We can have a contest to see who can suggest the best event, and who ever wins, gets a prize + their event as a permanent one.

Pee-Wee Herman
01-27-2014, 07:17 PM
Bump, I want people to notice this

Colonel J
01-27-2014, 07:46 PM
Id rather gree spend time ironing out the last of the glitches and game bugs. All this forum seems to be about is players *****ing and moaning about the game. But yes pee wee you do have a good idea.

Pee-Wee Herman
01-27-2014, 08:06 PM
Id rather gree spend time ironing out the last of the glitches and game bugs. All this forum seems to be about is players *****ing and moaning about the game. But yes pee wee you do have a good idea.
I agree ( no pun intended ). I suppose GREE should spent time more on the many problems of the game. I know they can't fix every glitch, but I feel like they don't even try.

Hatethepackers
01-27-2014, 08:20 PM
When are you going to get it gree's attitude is it's a privilege to play there game .and as long as the money keeps flowing in,there in no hurry to fix anything .

Wallaster27
01-27-2014, 08:28 PM
This may be a bad event but it'd be good for factions. You have a week & your goals are to donate money to your faction. Level 1 would be a million then 5 then 10 & the last level being about 10billion. Most players don't have that kind of iph so they'd buy cash with real money to finish it & factions benefit from the donations. Escially from the people in the faction that donate bare minimum.

Pee-Wee Herman
01-27-2014, 08:37 PM
When are you going to get it gree's attitude is it's a privilege to play there game .and as long as the money keeps flowing in,there in no hurry to fix anything .
Well why don't we stop giving them money? Have you ever thought about that genius? I know that GREE won't fix anything, but does it bother someone not to try?