PDA

View Full Version : looking for a syndicate to work together

brainpower
01-27-2014, 03:12 PM
Hi guys,

I want to try something new for our syndicate.
We found that only our core group is active during events and battles so i will dump all the extra weight so we only have our core group left.
Ofcourse this isnt great during the other events like raid boss and sltq. Thats why im looking for another syn to work together on these events and split ways for battles. I have found that having a smaller syndicate really helps during battles to get winning streaks. Im sure there are more syndicates out there who think the same so please pm me if youre interested in working together on this.

PoopyPants
01-27-2014, 04:05 PM
How many members are left in your crew?

brainpower
01-28-2014, 12:26 AM
About 35 remain so we have 25 vacant spots during all the events. When battle starts we will do it with our core group alone so we can go for win streaks.
Ofcourse high stat players are welcome to join us permanently. We all have stats over 3 mill and up. We are looking for players like ourselves or higher.

Zippy69
01-28-2014, 12:43 AM
sent you a pm last night (UK)

WONDERWOMAN
01-28-2014, 12:45 AM
Where did you rank in battle?

brainpower
01-28-2014, 08:28 AM
We ranked somewhere around 700 but rank wasnt the goal. It was winning streaks. We did 430 to 500 all the battles before that

maddog6872
01-28-2014, 08:34 AM
join our syndacte...
we r recruiting
just finished well inside top 1000 with a few lazy and now gone players
we need good stats, contributers, daily players
join we will try u..
if u dont like leave
if we dont like u bye bye
no pressure everybodys cool just play and have fun
lots of bonuses and we communicate in battles
we r growing join now

Zippy69
01-28-2014, 09:35 AM
maddog doesn't get it, bless!

BP: call on me if you need assistance...

if in position to assist, will do...

can't say much more than that...

brainpower
01-28-2014, 09:43 AM
Thanx zippy. I will certainly do that and no, maddog doesnt get it haha

brainpower
01-29-2014, 09:25 AM
Hey guys. Even with all the nice reactions we still have some spots left to fill. About 20 left. To be clear, we are looking for people to come over and do sltq, pvp and raid boss together. After this we all go our own way in battle. After battles we get back together and do goals again.
If youre interested please let me know

alexo1
01-29-2014, 10:31 AM
Hi there,

We wouldn't able to work with u or another syn or any mercenaries. We have about 20+ slots left filling up fast. Prefer higher stats players n if u have about 50 Uzis to begin with to donate will be good. We always finish raid boss n all sltq so join us b4 it's too late. We usually get full team by 2nd day of raid boss but never know. If interested pls pm me

brainpower
01-29-2014, 02:42 PM
No hijacking this thread guys. Its meant to give us a chance to finish as well as the peoplr helping us. Dont use this thread to get guys to come to you please

alexo1
01-29-2014, 06:33 PM
No hijacking this thread guys. Its meant to give us a chance to finish as well as the peoplr helping us. Dont use this thread to get guys to come to you please

Sorr I'm not high jacking just thought if you could work with us instead cause we all can finish though Uzi is an issue but I believe we can. If u want to join us we can remove minis for u or anyone else interested. Tks