PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Job to Collect Uzi's?

The_
01-27-2014, 03:11 PM
Most likely raid boss will start tomorrow and I haven't played CC in a few months, but I assume greater energy jobs have higher drop rates of UZI's, logically speaking (not GREE's logic). If so, which job(s) do you prefer to hit for Uzi's?

Fredfreddy
01-27-2014, 03:37 PM
Sorry to go off topic but did you attempt to resume your account or did you start over?

RealTeflonDon
01-27-2014, 03:42 PM
That seems to be the common theme The_. Higher the xp payout/ energy req better chance of drop.

The_
01-27-2014, 03:43 PM
Sorry to go off topic but did you attempt to resume your account or did you start over?
Resumed. I came back with ~2M atk/def, including a decent amount of modifiers. systematically speaking, my stats should increase faster with modifiers instead of starting a fresh act without any mods. If I were <500K atk/def, that might have been a different story.

TobysPaw
01-27-2014, 04:08 PM
Sorry to go further off topic but why are you putting an unnecessary apostrophe in Uzis?

The_
01-27-2014, 04:21 PM
Sorry to go further off topic but why are you putting an unnecessary apostrophe in Uzis?
when it comes to firearms, it's easier to differentiate between uzi's and "uzis" (eg. AK 47's vs AK47s). check the net and look at the different variations. whether or not it's grammatically plausible, I don't think most people would bother to care in this situation.