PDA

View Full Version : dat stat inflation.

oh yeah
01-27-2014, 01:51 PM
Wow, stats really have inflated like crazy...I quit CC about half a year ago...

I remember ~200K attack and defense was decent enough to get you to a top 100 syndicate. Now it seems like you need 5 million of each to get into any decent syndicate.

Besides spending gold, anyone have any tips to get my attack and defense up? I have ~250K attack and ~280K defense. Can I even get into a top 1000 syndicate with these stats? any constructive tips are appreciated, thanks.

tom73
01-27-2014, 02:13 PM
Yep. Get in a syndicate and work hard. Same things that made you successful before will again. It is a lot easier to build stats now.

TheWarthog
01-27-2014, 02:54 PM
Start over with a new username. You're probably going to have a hard time getting a syndicate to take you. You'll be a target in battle and not much help in raid boss events. Sorry man I wish I could tell you otherwise.

b-w
01-27-2014, 03:00 PM
Yeah or you can find a syndicate to take you..some will if you're active. I was told the same thing and it worked out for me. It's because stats are pretty simple to get if you use some gold and find a good but patient syn. I think i moved 1 mil in 3 weeks. It's possible. Good luck.