PDA

View Full Version : Not RECEIVING GEMS :( ON FREE VIDEO OFFERS

loophole
01-27-2014, 01:27 PM
I have done well over 100 video offers (trying daily to see if it would change.. trying access amount of times to see if I could get just 1. Nothing works.. WIFI 4g.. Other peoples wifi.. Nothing Works 0 gems.. I only use one device it was bound to that device from the beginning and has never been changed in any form. (Note 3) I'm on Verizon. I've tried to contact gree about this and they point to the advertisers. I contact the advertisers and they point back to gree.. I believe good business practice would mean I would get my dues.. ESPECIALLY after being a loyal customer who has put well over 100.00 into this game (yeah I know some put 1000's but still. I believe I am more then the average player in terms of cost I have put in. I love this game.. I would really like the free offers to work #1.. and #2 I would appreciate to be given my dues on the gems I've lost over time.... I keep getting dodged.. would someone please help me out here....

P.S no flaming please and keep it tidy and serious if your not a gree employee.

sxespanky
01-27-2014, 02:53 PM
your not suppose to watch them a hundred times. sorry buddy. maybe your phone got messed up and locked on
video available - yes

literally if u watch more then 10, go back to the main kingdom and see if the gems are moving in, otherwise its a internet or server problem

Lonestar Light
01-27-2014, 04:11 PM
A guildmate of mine in the last few days watches videos, receive the gems and then the next time he logs back in those gems are gone. Is that what you're experiencing?

As for getting what you deserve I have no idea what to suggest as my experience has been exactly the same as yours. After about a dozen fo back and forth mails I receive 2 gems of the 40 I was due. Good luck getting yours

The Pale Rider
01-27-2014, 04:59 PM
You are supposed to get 1 gem per vid.

If you are watching the same one over and over - there's a problem with the vid.

If you are watching the same one over and over and not getting any gems - there's a problem with you.

There are several vids that never gave me gems - the car commercial ones for example. I tried it once or twice. Watched the vid, no gem. Move on. Some don't load properly. I try it once or twice, then move on. I hope you're getting the point.

bosskiller
01-27-2014, 08:14 PM
I get the gems after watching, but havent been any videos for 2 or 3 weeks.

loophole
02-05-2014, 06:51 AM
yeah i get the same video often... or sometimes i will get about 3 different videos at most.. no gems. they won't give them to me at all.. like the log in log out thing you was talking about. i've been back and forth with gree and aarki about this.... big circle.. gree saying talk to aarki aarki saying talk to gree... i finally just mailed gree like 12 emails back and forth from both companies... see what happens.. but gree did give one of you guys some gems after emailing?

Lonestar Light
02-05-2014, 10:16 AM
Yes. I had a problem with 2 offers one for 30 gems and one for 10, after a month long back and forth (about 30 mails) Aarki support staff contacted Gree and I was awarded ... 2 gems.

loophole
02-05-2014, 12:25 PM
lol 2 gems.... you know.. for a business that makes huge amounts of money from a game.. you would think they would be wise and try to develop a strong relationship with the customer.. it would raise the possibility of someone who never spent money spend money.... and for those that have spent a large quantity respect the company and most likely contribute even more... doing things like this is bad business practice and will only lead to people quitting the game all together or boycotting cash.... and ya know.. they probably don't care much.. because they are getting fed heavily by many people.. but they should care... in a business sense you want every last drop of a persons dollar.... i'm sure they have lost a lot of money if this is the way they treat their customers.... i've given them every chance to snoop my account... see if i'm lieing... spoke to both companies.. then just sent a massive e-mail of about 20 emails with both aarki and gree... and still no response... they need to get their sh#$ together and be a good practicing business... it's their screw up... (their software) they should be accomadating.. they honestly should go above and beyond to prove their business credentials.. instead they look "gree"dy and a bit corrupt... yeah thats probably a bit harsh... but spend a good 3 - 4 hours in emails and also another 2-3 hours trying everyway feasable to get a gem through video offers and you might be a bit bitter too.. i'm not even asking for every single gem i deserve.. just give me half and i would be happy... crap at this point just give me 30 gems and call it a day... that's a 1/10th.... but i doubt i get squat..... and yeah i've conrtibuted to this company.. gemmed several times during last war... have opened about 60-70 chests.. i believe they should give me a nickel for the 5000 i've put in... probably more. just frustrating

Sarah 101
02-05-2014, 02:43 PM
I don't have video offer , thanks to the third partner ,
now Gree solve this problem by give us extra gems when we "buy" not by "spending gems " ok and thanks

The Hurricane
02-06-2014, 12:49 AM
Before, when I was using VPNs, when I watched a video for gems, I would sometimes get it the other day, or 2 days later. It's just probably lag or internet problems. Or GREE is screwing with you and gaining money from you. Emailing them won't even work. I found a guy called "Mighty", he was level 5. And a very old player, he always got silver and bronze medals in arena tournaments, he had many epics, he was probably hacking and he stood level 5 just for the lower level opponents he would get. I reported him, he still remains. Does the game even care about HACKERS?

Marco_
02-06-2014, 02:32 AM
lol 2 gems.... you know.. for a business that makes huge amounts of money from a game.. you would think they would be wise and try to develop a strong relationship with the customer.. it would raise the possibility of someone who never spent money spend money.... and for those that have spent a large quantity respect the company and most likely contribute even more... doing things like this is bad business practice and will only lead to people quitting the game all together or boycotting cash.... and ya know.. they probably don't care much.. because they are getting fed heavily by many people.. but they should care... in a business sense you want every last drop of a persons dollar....
My take is that Gree only cares about customers if there's a problem with a gem purchase, since that's a 100% indication of someone willing to spend. Otherwise, you're just costing them server resources and/or helpdesk resources and if you leave there surely are plenty to replace you among the many hundreds of millions of smartphone and tablet users. In other words: people are just insignificant drops of water in the ocean and not worth caring for in a game not designed to last many years...

Lonestar Light
02-06-2014, 06:30 AM
Do you really think I had problems with a video offer rewarding 30 gems and another for 10?
The offers I had issues with required a lot more than watching a vid or installing an app

loophole
02-06-2014, 07:59 AM
do you hear us gree(dy) your ripping us off.. whether intentional or (i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.. most likely not) you need to work with your customerrs to make it right... some are pulling 100 gems a week... some aren't pulling s^&t... now that is bull and a completely unfair advantage... as a PAYING customer I will no longer pay a penny to you. Until you respond to my e-mail and do something to make this right ( if you look in game or for my e-mail address on this forum you'll relized i've spent around 400 in 2 weeks... so take that off your yearly income when you add it all up.

Conget
02-06-2014, 12:39 PM
Before, when I was using VPNs, when I watched a video for gems, I would sometimes get it the other day, or 2 days later. It's just probably lag or internet problems. Or GREE is screwing with you and gaining money from you. Emailing them won't even work. I found a guy called "Mighty", he was level 5. And a very old player, he always got silver and bronze medals in arena tournaments, he had many epics, he was probably hacking and he stood level 5 just for the lower level opponents he would get. I reported him, he still remains. Does the game even care about HACKERS?

Lvl 5 player is possible to get even black medals using this new arena system. Level 5 DONT face level 100 players at all! THey just face against the people of their own level. And for most of the people who are level 5, they only got 2 knights and using basic earth armor and maybe 2 stars.

So, people having epics at that level are practically invincible

The Hurricane
02-06-2014, 12:49 PM
Lvl 5 player is possible to get even black medals using this new arena system. Level 5 DONT face level 100 players at all! THey just face against the people of their own level. And for most of the people who are level 5, they only got 2 knights and using basic earth armor and maybe 2 stars.

So, people having epics at that level are practically invincible

I used to believe that it it was on the level at first as well.. But when.. When I was on my alt, which is level 20 with a black kaleidoscopic raiment. I literally got the person on #2, I died from the first knight, I don't think he is a level 20. He is over level 100, after that I got another level 100+ with 3 epics, I knew because of the how much damage I was needing more to kill him. I don't know if this is a glitch/bug but it happened to me. So I told believe that its on level anymore.

Edit: Oh, and. By the way, this was before the arena update.

Elderad
02-07-2014, 12:48 AM
Okay, Im posting here since after 2 days i cant make my own thread yet in general.

Was hoping the gm's would see this one.

I bought twice 300 gem 11 chest packs. and twice i never received the bonus armor.

Sandstorm chest i never received 5 fire fusion boost and nian chest i never received the 5 earth boost fusion. I came here to ask about this becuase after 5 emails to gree all i get is, Your problem has been resolved in the email i sent. But yet it has never even been touched. This is money i spent on the game and never got what i actually paid for.

The email also told me to come here and ask for questions. Can any one help me ? what is going on?

Also i have noticed since i have 3 accounts. 3 devices.

One is lvl 40
one is lvl 76
and the other almost 120.

Now my lvl 120 goes in arena and plays 5 arena matches, the timer then goes to 2 hours and 5 minutes.
But why is it when my lvl 76 does 5 arena matches the timer is on 1 hour and 35 minutes till it is maxed again?

I do not understand this.

My main issue is just that when ever will i receive what i paid for? The purchase was on my lvl 76 character. In total ive spent about 3 to 4 hundred dollars on the game in a year. That is a reasonable amount for some one to get what they pay for. And my last two purchases just wasn't.

Is it just that account witch is having trouble ?
If any one can assist me please.

I apologies for the bad english. Thank you

Lonestar Light
02-07-2014, 06:14 AM
Your english is fine.
You need 7-to-15 posts to open your own thread.
Aside from that, good luck getting your issue resolved. But if you care for GREE support to read it posting in a random thread is not the way to go. Keep contacting their support and answering their mail.

Elderad
02-07-2014, 06:59 AM
Well, thats just it.

Each time they reply, its a computer generated reply. out of 6 emails they have sent me, no one has actually replied to me as a human being. the same email was sent to me 6 times in a row.

So im getting no where and they seem to be ignoring me.

King juju
02-07-2014, 08:28 AM
Well, thats just it.

Each time they reply, its a computer generated reply. out of 6 emails they have sent me, no one has actually replied to me as a human being. the same email was sent to me 6 times in a row.

So im getting no where and they seem to be ignoring me.

Thought u were going somewhere else with this after reading your title. Maybe it's his phone that's the problem and not gree?

Meek milly
02-07-2014, 02:58 PM
For you to say you want what your due is stupid who has that written down who is keeping track of those "dues"? Gree doesn't have anything to do with your problem it's the advertisers anyways and they have no control over giving you gems in game you sound stupid and you were greedy